Sort by: Relevance
Alpha 9500 new software control in Title/Summary
The Alpha 9500 is worthy of its place at the top of the Alpha product line. Once configured for your station, automatic tune up is effortless and nearly instantaneous. It will operate at 1500 W output for long periods with no apparent effort and is ready to serve in the most demanding amateur applications.
Set time range for the computer to be used. Computer will be locked with username and password during unusable times.
A Microsoft Windows-based software that allows a user to control and exchange data between a PC and a Moog Servovalve or Servo-Proportional Valve or a Digital Control Radial Piston Pump with a fieldbus communication interface. System parameters can be set, monitored, recorded and visualized with a flexible graphical user interface.
- Publisher: Moog
- Last updated: May 29th, 2012
Alpha 9500 new software control in Description
Live Alpha is a software plug-in that replaces stand alone titling devices and character generators for use in live webcasts. Professional titles created in any imaging program can be overlaid on live video with support for transparency and layering.
- Publisher: Consolidated Video
- Home page: www.convid.com
- Last updated: November 2nd, 2010
Tell2me-Alpha is free software that uses the latest technology to bring free and high-quality voice communications to people all over the world.
Tell2me-Alpha can be used from your personal computer and allows you to call with an incredible low rate to any other phone in the world.
- Publisher: Tell2Me
- Home page: www.tell2me.com
- Last updated: August 11th, 2011
- EasyX10™ Version 2.1 for Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 XP
- Supports CM11a, Cosmic House, LynX-10 and PowerLinc Serial
- Easy and Fast setup for X10 devices
- Build multiple events per address
- Create a control program of Timer and Logic Events
- Supervisor Mode supervises control program for non-programmable controllers
- Publisher: MGP Software
- Home page: www.easyx10.com
- Last updated: January 14th, 2010
The Inspire 1394 is a revolutionary FireWire Recording System featuring professional quality 24-bit/96k analog to digital conversion rate, four simultaneous inputs, software control panel as well as audio recording.
The Inspire 1394 is completely controlled by an easy-to-use software mixer interface called the CONTROL PANEL.
- Publisher: PreSonus Audio Electronics
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2012
Uninstall Manager is a tool for managing the windows software packages.
The program is similar to the Windows "add or remove software" control panel, yet it offers quite many advantages:
- Searching and filtering of uninstallation entries by entering search strings into the filter box.
- Publisher: Martin Fuchs
- Home page: www.foxplanet.de
- Last updated: August 24th, 2011
Additional Alpha 9500 new software control selection
- Publisher: ActiveState Software Inc.
- Home page: www.activestate.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2016
OneTouch Software is a diabetes management application aimed at organizing results reported by OneTouch blood glucose meters which are provided with data ports. The utility is free; however you need to purchase the OneTouch Interface Cable so that you can connect the meter to your computer.
- Publisher: Lifescan, Inc. a Johnson and Johnson company
- Last updated: January 30th, 2012
3RVX is an application that emulates the on-screen volume control found in Mac OS X. Every Mac comes with a keyboard which has 3 buttons for volume control. When you press volume down, volume up, or mute, it shows an icon on the screen which reflects the button you just pushed. It is quite a good system and 3RVX does just that, but in Windows.
- Publisher: Matthew Malensek
- Last updated: April 8th, 2016
ShutDown Plus 3.2
A legend among office software for over 30 years, Corel® WordPerfect® Office is trusted by millions of home and business users as an all-in-one office suite. WordPerfect Office X6 continues that tradition, offering the control, compatibility and power you need. Experience unmatched compatibility with support for over 60 file types, including the latest Microsoft® Office formats.
- Publisher: Corel Corporation
- Home page: www.corel.com
- Last updated: March 12th, 2013
Magneto Software ICMP ActiveX Control is a program that can be used for network diagnosing, troubleshooting and monitoring. It allows developers to integrate Ping and Traceroute capabilities into their applications. The control is fully compliant with RFC 792 and it supports IPv6 and IPv4.
WinPower is a powerful UPS monitoring software, which provides user-friendly interface to monitor and control your Inverter system. With this software, users can monitor any UPS status on the same LAN. The software provides complete power protection for computer systems while encountering a power failure. Furthermore, any UPS can protect any PC on the same LAN.
ASCOM Platform is a free-to-use astronomy application for Windows OS. ASCOM is many-to-many and language-independent architecture, supported by most astronomy devices which connect to Windows computers. The diagram below shows how ASCOM differs from traditional astronomy instrument control architecture.
- Publisher: Ascom Initiative
- Last updated: January 3rd, 2016
If you have several screen savers on your computer, the Stardust Screen Saver Control is a utility that will help you to manage them and launch the screen saver you want to display. The program takes up very little of your system resources and sits neatly in your task bar. With a single click, the program's menu pops up and provides you with several options and choices.
- Publisher: Stardust Software
- Last updated: May 19th, 2008
Small Business Inventory Control is a full business solution that tracks your merchandise from its Purchase Order to the supplier all the way to Invocing and Receiving Payment from your customers. From vendor tracking to placing orders to making sales, this software coveres your needs.