Aplikasi gps untuk handphone in Title/Summary
DPT data processing application (Permanent Voters List) was created for Ketapang Regency, East Kalimantan. This application is used for the selection of the Regent in the district. Features include: Import data from Excel with the format specified. Export data to excel.
- Publisher: pregool
- Home page: pregool.com
- Last updated: October 31st, 2011
TimeTools GPS Clock Software is a freeware utility that runs on any Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 workstation or server. The software polls time from a standard NMEA GPS time receiver connected to the host PC's serial port to sync PC time.
Virtual GPS is a GPS (Global Positioning System) simulator software. You can use it to emulate a GPS receiver unit connected to your computer. It's ideal when you need GPS input, but you have no signal or you can use it to test your GPS applications. It supports various NMEA 0183 sentences, so it can be used with any GPS mapping software.
- Publisher: Zyl Soft
- Home page: www.zylsoft.com
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2015
Aplikasi gps untuk handphone in Description
OkMap is a software that works with vectorial and raster maps that you have bought or scanned. OkMap lets you organize paths by creating waypoints, routes and tracks, and upload/download data to/from your GPS. OkMap supports GPS real-time navigation.
- Publisher: Gian Paolo Saliola
- Home page: www.okmap.org
- Last updated: January 12th, 2016
The OSTN02 extension for ArcPad is a FREE tool that automatically transforms GPS data and aligns it with Ordnance Survey (OS) background map. This easy-to-use extension removes the need to manually post-process GPS data by providing’ on the fly’ transformation of WGS84 latitude and longitude into OSTN02 corrected British National Grid coordinate.
- Publisher: ESRI (UK) Ltd
- Last updated: November 21st, 2011
WorldMap provides basic worldwide maps for your Garmin device, including areas where no other detailed maps are available.
- Publisher: Garmin Ltd and its subsidiaries
- Home page: buy.garmin.com
- Last updated: August 13th, 2010
NovaGPS provides manual or automatic setting of time and location from consumer-grade (or better) GPS receivers. NovaGPS is not the same as Dr. Tom Clark's Totally Accurate Clock because NovaGPS does not require a specialized GPS receiver or modification to other GPS receivers.
- Publisher: Northern Lights Software Associates
- Home page: www.nlsa.com
- Last updated: February 17th, 2010
- you can show a currentl GPS data;
- you can open any of scanned maps;
- you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only;
- calibrations are stored automatically for every map;
- Publisher: Valeri Vlassov
- Home page: www.rominten.com
- Last updated: May 18th, 2008
Additional Aplikasi gps untuk handphone selection
GPS TrackMaker is the most complete free program for GPS devices. Using the Real-Time Navigation routine you can go out with a GPS conected to a portable computer, knowing exactly what's your location on the map.
- Supports background vectorial maps which open very fast on screen
- Complete support for Tracklogs, Routes and Waypoints edition.
- Publisher: Geo Studio Technology Ltd
- Home page: www.trackmaker.com
- Last updated: February 3rd, 2011
ThinkVantage GPS (Global Positioning System) receives signals from the GPS satellites and determines the location of your ThinkPad.
This package installs the software (GPS driver) to enable the following devices: Ericsson F3507g, Qualcomm HS-USB, Qualcomm Gobi 2000 HS-USB, Sierra Wireless MC8355-Gobi 3000 HS-USB, Sierra Wireless MC7700-Gobi 4000 HS-USB, etc.
GPS Pathfinder Office is a powerful package of GNSS postprocessing tools. It is designed to develop GIS information that is consistent, reliable and accurate from GNSS data collected in the field. It offers sophisticated data dictionary editor to ensure consistency between the field and the office.
- Publisher: Trimble Navigation Limited
- Home page: www.trimble.com
- Last updated: January 23rd, 2014
GPSMaster is gps mapping software that runs under Windows on a PC and is able to communicate (serial or USB) with any Garmin GPS. You can download all the desired data from your GPS, edit it, save it, view it, print it, upload it. When you use your GPS regularly GPSMaster is a must have!
- Publisher: GPS Master
- Last updated: September 4th, 2011
locr GPS Photo is a free application that helps you add geotagging data to multiple pictures simultaneously. It can be used to add geographic metadata to photos in two ways: either automatically, using a GPS receiver and your digital camera, or manually, using the Google Maps navigation panel included in the interface.
- Publisher: locr
- Home page: www.locr.com
- Last updated: March 11th, 2008
The professional version of GPS TrackMaker® is for those users that need area calculation, data transfer to Microsoft Excel®, import and export to AutoCad® and ArcView®, and other advanced functions. The program uses a hardware key or dongle, an electronic plug that works as an unlock password for GTM PRO®.
- Publisher: Odilon Ferreira Junior
- Home page: www.trackmaker.com
- Last updated: December 11th, 2010
GPS Track Editor is a Windows application to do everything with GPS tracks. With it you can: analyze and clean up your GPS tracks, make a clear structure of track segments, view your trajectory in color, inspect track points, extract parts of a track, save as GPX, NMEA, or CSV file, merge several tracks into one, generate timestamps.
OLYMPUS A-GPS Utility can be used to download A-GPS data for Assisted-GPS supported cameras. The A-GPS data is valid only for 14 days, and new updates are to be downloaded after that period. A-GPS data helps the device in faster triangulation of your position.
GPS Map Manager - Requires IMG and TDB map files.
GPS Map Manager will add custom maps (IMG & TDB) to
your Mapsource Program (not included) as a new Mapsource title. Metro Guide titles do not show up on this list when installed.
Adding custom maps to the above list are done with Create button or Install.
- Publisher: Carl Bartlett
- Home page: vip.hyperusa.com
- Last updated: March 9th, 2008
GPS-X is an advanced tool designed for the mathematical modeling, simulation, optimization and management of wastewater treatment plants. You can develop and optimize advanced control schemes, predict effluent quality under varying conditions, conduct planning and capacity analysis.
- Publisher: Hydromantis Environmental Software Solutions, Inc.
- Home page: www.hydromantis.com
- Last updated: May 8th, 2015