Sort by: Relevance
Assembler cosmic stm8 in Title/Summary
COSMIC STM8 and STM32 32K C Compilers is a patch with 2 professional compilers. The C Compiler package includes: an integrated development environment with optimizing ANSI-C cross compiler, macro assembler, linker, librarian, hex file generator, object format converters, debugging support utilities, run-time library source code, and a multi-pass compiler command driver.
Cosmic's toolchain for the stm8 family is part of a complete and uniform product line incorporating an innovative design and development. All Cosmic C Cross Compilers for Windows include IDEA - Cosmic's own integrated development environment which is preconfigured for the stm8 family of processors.
RKit-STM8 offers supports for the following STMicroelectronics families:
- STM8S general purpose microcontrollers,
- STM8L low-power microcontrollers,
- STM8A automotive-grade microcontrollers,
- ST7 general purpose microcontrollers.
- ST7 devices based on the ISP programming protocol are NOT supported.
Assembler cosmic stm8 in Description
The STM8/128-MCKIT starter kit is an integrated system designed to provide a complete, ready-to-use motor control application developed around the STMicroelectronics STM8 microcontroller. This starter kit is particularly suited to drive 3-phase brushless motors (either AC induction or permanent magnet types).
- Publisher: STMicroelectronics
- Home page: www.st.com
- Last updated: February 16th, 2010
This application contains a set of libraries with icons for Winamp. Each icon has a different color. The icons are displayed in Windows Explorer for files associated with Winamp (6 cosmic libraries of icons). It includes the following libraries:
- Cosmic Rhapsody - Black Vision
- Cosmic Rhapsody - Black Vision2
- Cosmic Rhapsody - Dust Tail
- Cosmic Rhapsody - Dark Dream
- Publisher: Pawel Porwisz
- Last updated: September 1st, 2014
- EasyX10™ Version 2.1 for Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000 XP
- Supports CM11a, Cosmic House, LynX-10 and PowerLinc Serial
- Easy and Fast setup for X10 devices
- Build multiple events per address
- Create a control program of Timer and Logic Events
- Supervisor Mode supervises control program for non-programmable controllers
- Publisher: MGP Software
- Last updated: January 14th, 2010
A cool, zero-gravity, space-pool game!
3D Beer Asteroids, Invaders, and Blaster is a shareware games pack for Windows. This package contains three crazy games: 3D Beer Asteroids, Beer Invaders, and Beer Blaster. The aim of the three games is to hit as many beer containers as possible before they hit us. Once the game is over, we can view our score.
Additional Assembler cosmic stm8 selection
Cosmic Bugs 1.0 will let you play around the universe locking out some extra terrestrial objects. You will have to click on a part of the map that the game shows you and you will create a line that will fill the place with rocks and destroy your enemies.
- Publisher: Retro64
- Home page: www.retro64.com
- Last updated: December 24th, 2008
Ride7 is a full-featured Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that provides users seamless integration and easy access to the complete range of Raisonance tools and features for writing, compiling, and debugging application code from a single user interface.
Defend your planet from the evil alien forces that want to invade it. Enjoy this incredible 3D experience where you really feel your self at space. Pick up special bonus like shields and weapons in order to power up your space ship and pay attention to additional bonuses and extra lives.
This great action and adventure game will keep you entertained with a fun space fight. You are a Cosmo Pirate and you must destroy every ship in space to collect its treasure. Each level of this game will challenge you with new adventures and increasing difficulty.
- Publisher: Dmitry Saveliev
- Home page: www.myplaycity.com
- Last updated: February 16th, 2009
GUI Turbo Assembler is a 64bit MuItilingual IDE for Assembly Language with TASM & TLINK. The IDE is loaded with powerful feature like syntax highlighting, code folding along with the other regular features to work with any assembly source code. It supports compiling and building of assembly codes to windows executable with a single click.
- Publisher: Lakhya Jyoti Nath
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: October 20th, 2015
The stars are full of puzzling fun in this brain-bending challenge. In this astrological journey, assemble different sized rings into groups of matching colors and they'll disappear from the screen. Race to stop the advancing rings from reaching the end in Action mode, or take your time in Strategic mode.
- Publisher: CollectionOfGames
- Last updated: August 26th, 2010
Cosmic Jumble is a 3D shooting game with a difficult mission to undertake. Terrans' intergalactic station has been attacked by enemy forces. Taking the role of the only survivor, you will have to face a powerful and well-equipped army and defeat them all in different missions.
- Publisher: MyPlayCity, Inc.
- Home page: www.myplaycity.com
- Last updated: September 25th, 2008
A Cosmic Rush. Play as tails the best friend of Sonic. Well You must collecting rings and avoiding spikes and other traps. This is only the demo but You can play it for a long time. Sonic and Tails have crashed into earth and have transformed into humans and changed their name to fit in.
- Publisher: softendo.com
- Home page: www.softendo.com
- Last updated: February 21st, 2010
Astro Assembler is a Combat game that won't give you time to breathe.
Feel the frenzied action control your senses and put your reflexes to the test ...
if you blink, you're dead.
- Publisher: Megaware Multimedia B.V.
- Last updated: March 16th, 2008
GSS Visual Assembler is a development environment of the software for Windows OS, intended for development of programs in an assembly language.
IDE with easily customised interface reminding interface Borland Delphi or Microsoft Visual Studio.Initially formed under such assembler packages as TASM and MASM32 but there is a possibility to adapt IDE and under other packages.
- Publisher: General Software Systems
- Home page: sites.google.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2012