Sort by: Relevance
Celestia luna monster map location in Title/Summary
-Updated patcher for more reliable patches.
-Improved game speed.
-Fixed problems with game lag.
-Fixed several DCs.
-Fixed issues with losing money when you have more than 4B.
-Fixed issues with losing xp when you are over level 100.
-Improved server reliability.
-Fixed issue with AVG detecting client as virus.
- Publisher: Celestia Games
- Home page: celestialuna.com
- Last updated: September 16th, 2010
Celestia is a really nice tool that lets you explore the Universe as it provides real-time 3D visualization of space. Celestia is impressively comprehensive as it is based on the Hipparcos Catalogue (the result of the European Space Agency's "astrometric" mission from November 1989 to March 1993) and therefore contains more than 100,000 stars.
- Publisher: Celestia Development Team
- Home page: www.shatters.net
- Last updated: June 11th, 2011
Celestia is a global low rate private Ragnarol Online server, that is free to play and features users from all corners of the world.
Modifications of the game play such as balanced quests, minigames and features to ensure the most superlative playing experience for the adventurers.
- Publisher: Celestia Games
- Home page: celestiaro.com
- Last updated: April 11th, 2011
Celestia luna monster map location in Description
Azure RO features :
- Displays monster's information
- Displays item's information
- Enable / Disable kill steal
- Enable autoloot of items in specific % drop
- Autoloot an specific item
- Displays monster's map location
- Displays info about monster who drops an specific item
- Publisher: Aocea - Helios Emu
- Home page: www.azure-ro.com
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2011
This Coordinate Converter, makes changes between various geographic coordinate systems, allowing you to make covertion between various Latitude/Longitudes systems and the Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM) system. It includes a map, that displays the location you converted; as well clicking on the map allows you to select a location you would like converted.
- Publisher: Ewert Technologies
- Last updated: August 3rd, 2015
Heroes of Might and Magic 2: Price of Loyalty is an expansion pack for Heroes of Might and Magic 2: The Succession Wars. The pack adds a new set of campaigns, artifacts and map locations. Price of Loyalty does not add any new creatures, and will appeal mostly to those who like to play campaigns. Necropolis town also has a new building to replace the non-existing Tavern.
- Publisher: Cyberlore Studios, Inc.
- Home page: www.cyberlore.com
- Last updated: November 17th, 2009
-School contact details and description
-Bookmarking facility to short list your choices with notes panel for you to add comments
-Quick search, regional search, column ordering
-Access school photo directly from application
-Easy update facility for data
-Direct Internet access to school websites, email, map location and course details
- Publisher: EnglishinBritain
- Last updated: May 4th, 2008
Monster Quest 1.0 is a hidden objects game. The download link gets just the downloader of this game, the full game occupies 139034 Kb. This game is based on the famous "Monster Quest" series from History Channel. You will have to investigate in several scenarios, trying to find evidence that will allow you to track Monsters. You will have to find out the truth about them.
- Publisher: Canopy Games
- Last updated: December 26th, 2008
Additional Celestia luna monster map location selection
GPS TrackMaker is the most complete free program for GPS devices. Using the Real-Time Navigation routine you can go out with a GPS conected to a portable computer, knowing exactly what's your location on the map.
- Supports background vectorial maps which open very fast on screen
- Complete support for Tracklogs, Routes and Waypoints edition.
- Publisher: Geo Studio Technology Ltd
- Home page: www.trackmaker.com
- Last updated: February 3rd, 2011
Build your world in 3DUse the Earth as a starting point to bring your ideas to virtual life. Go anywhere in the world and with a few clicks design a house or replicate your favorite building. When you're finished, share your creations online. No matter what your 3D design background may be, 3DVIA Shape for Maps makes designing realistic, 3D models fun, easy and free.
- Publisher: Dassault Systemes
- Home page: www.3dvia.com
- Last updated: July 14th, 2009
GPS Track Editor is a Windows application to do everything with GPS tracks. With it you can: analyze and clean up your GPS tracks, make a clear structure of track segments, view your trajectory in color, inspect track points, extract parts of a track, save as GPX, NMEA, or CSV file, merge several tracks into one, generate timestamps.
USAPhotoMaps downloads aerial photo and topo map data from Microsoft's free TerraServer Web site, saves it on your hard drive, and creates seamless maps from it. You can:
Scroll and zoom
Add waypoints, routes, and text
Go to any map location in the U.S.A.
Transfer waypoints, tracks, and routes to and from most GPS receivers
See your GPS location
- Publisher: JDMCox Software
- Home page: jdmcox.com
- Last updated: July 16th, 2010
With Quick Maps you can find Locations on Google Maps in just a second. You can hover the mouse over an address and Quick Maps displays a Google Map frame right next to the address you want to look up. Alternatively you can mark any location name, right-click and select "Search with QuickMaps".
- Publisher: www.quickmaps.me
- Home page: www.quickmaps.me
- Last updated: June 28th, 2015
BSGPS is a GPS application for Windows. With a GPS receiver connected, it turns your laptop into a functioning GPS system. It includes many different layers and overlays, and can be used without an internet connection after the map tiles have been downloaded and stored locally.
RTxMapEditor allows you to add POI (speed traps or others) to your Navteq maps for RT3 and RT4 with the same features as the original ones (display with an icon or text, information on location, select as destination, call using the embedded GSM). RT3 users can generate and burn CD with additional POI and use it exactly as the original map.
CiMX Map Importer is a free application that eases the process of installing maps for CiM2. The program is capable of importing a map so you can play it, making the imports to the correct location so you can also open the map in the map editor if you wish.
- Publisher: CIMX
- Last updated: March 26th, 2014
Distance Calculation is a simple widget which can be used to check the distance between some points. To add points, you may simply click on the map. Map will be automatically centered over your current location. If you'd like to calculate distance to some points far away you can use location search located on a status bar.
- Publisher: Opera widgets
- Last updated: March 24th, 2012
Rusty Navigator is a program that helps you find out where you are in the game on a 2D map. It passively sniffs packet data to read location information. The in game-location co-ordinates can be used on other online maps or given to other players. It also brings you the ability to zoom the map in and out depending on your monitor setup.
- Publisher: Rusty Navigator
- Home page: hackthegrid.com
- Last updated: August 7th, 2014