Sort by: Relevance
Config ma bu cs 1.1 in Title/Summary
Development appears to have been halted with the beginning of the DOCSIS 1.1 standard. Several DOCSIS 1.1 types are missing, and DOCSIS 2.0 support is non-existant.
The program window is a fixed size, with no way to resize it
There is no way to view the binary file that will be generated.
I know of only one (text-based) configuration editor for non-Windows operating systems
WinAgents IOS Config Editor is a text editor specially designed for editing configuration files for the Cisco routers. It allows editing router's config files, backing up configurations, watching SYSLOG events and managing your routers from one place
- Publisher: Tandem Systems, Ltd.
- Home page: www.winagents.com
- Last updated: May 18th, 2007
The ABC Config Tool can be used to configure serial master protocols such as Modbus or other query-response based protocols.
Configuring a Modbus application is as simple as running the embedded Modbus Wizard in the ABC Config Tool.
In this product, messages are help texts updated to be clearer.
- Publisher: HMS Industrial Networks AB
- Home page: www.hms.se
- Last updated: September 15th, 2010
Config ma bu cs 1.1 in Description
FM Graphics Guru is a config.xml editor that can do almost anything you need to do with your config.xml files to add all your graphics to Football Manager. You can edit and change all the details of all the records simultaneously.
- Make and edit config files for logos, faces, backgrounds, titlebars and kits;
- Auto Generate config.xml files;
- and more.
Configuring VLANs and other advanced services can be tedious and time consuming. Who really has time to go online and research network configuration settings or crack open a manual?Now there’s a faster and easier way to squeeze more performance and value out of your network by activating the device capabilities you’ve already paid for!
- Real Media RV9/10 Codec + Real Media Splitter DirectShow Filtre
- Cyberlink MPEG2 Decodeur (DvD)
- OGG Vorbis Codecs + Encodeur OGG Vorbis
- AC3 Dolby 5.1 Filtre v0.70b + Config
- Morgan Stream Switcher Filtre
- FFDShow Filtre + Config
- VSFilter (Gabest DirectVobSub) Filtre + Config
- Matroska Gabest Filtre
- Publisher: MUSK Codec & Tools
- Home page: www.muskcodec.com
- Last updated: April 6th, 2008
Completely free thin client solution for Windows. Converts PCs to thin clients. Allows you to customize and deploy clients completely from within a Windows environment. Supports Thinstation, RDP and booting from network (PXE), floppy, CD or flash.
- Publisher: AnywhereTS.com
- Home page: anywherets.com
- Last updated: February 24th, 2010
AJA MiniConfig is a program that allows interactive, visual control of multiple supported AJA Mini-Converters via USB connections to a computer. It displays the current state of inputs, outputs and all the capabilities of your Mini-Converters quickly and easily. You can also configure your Mini-Converters the way you need them and then disconnect from the host computer.
- Publisher: AJA Video Systems
- Home page: www.aja.com
- Last updated: January 27th, 2015
Additional Config ma bu cs 1.1 selection
Ma-Config.com is a computer analyzing tool that aims to identify your system components and to provide essential information regarding both the hardware and the software installed on your machine. In addition, it offers an easy solution to update the drivers for which new editions are released.
- Publisher: Ma-Config, CYBELSOFT
- Home page: www.ma-config.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2015
EpsonNet Config is a free program that enables you to configure the network interface of EPSON printers. You can configure the network interface for TCP/IP, NetWare, MS Network, AppleTalk, IPP and SNMP. It works with various Epson printers including the Epson AcuLaser C4200.
Win IP Configuration Manager gives you a graphical representation of your network adapters and IP addresses on a given computer as a replacement for the command line tools "ipconfig.exe" and "route.exe". This version also includes the "netstat.exe" tool.
- Publisher: Peter Kostov
- Home page: www.pkostov.com
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
Quick Config is a convenient tool aimed to change quickly various settings of your computer.
You just need to create one or more configuration profiles, set required settings for each profile and when you need to apply these settings you just need to activate profile by double click.
- Computer identification computer name, domain or workgroup membership
- Publisher: Intelloware
- Home page: intelloware.com
- Last updated: June 20th, 2012
Loxone Config is a program designed to map control tasks for the Miniserver in the form of PLC logic. It creates programs for the Loxone Miniserver, store programs in a file and enables you to simulate the programs offline. Also, you can test the program in online mode with the Miniserver in a real time view.
- Publisher: Loxone Electronics GmbH
- Home page: www.loxone.com
- Last updated: April 22nd, 2015
Addition of new splash screen with DreamboxUK branding.
Addition of 3 new boxes in the 'Model Selection' drop down box.Some minor code optimization.Fixed a bug in the Boxkey conversion routine when using 17 digit serial number.Minor changes to the installer.
- Publisher: B16MCC
- Last updated: August 31st, 2010
The UDP Config utility is a program suitable for assigning IP addresses to HW group network devices. It searches network, find devices, show their unique MAC address and enables you to setup IP, MASK and GW of network devices. The UDP Config is a free utility which can be used for assigning IP address and configure network settings of all HW group products over the network.
Proxy Auto Config is a utility that automatically manages the Internet Explorer LAN proxy configuration depending on the current IP-adress.
Proxy Auto Logon was created for laptop users who need a proxy configuration for some networks of VPN-connections, but not in all occasions.
- Publisher: Frequency Tuner
- Home page: frequencytuner.com
- Last updated: December 21st, 2009
The Netbiter Config utility is a PC-based configuration utility to set TCP/IP network settings in the Netbiter. This utility has the ability to scan the Ethernet network for connected Netbiter devices and let the user set IP-address, net mask, gateway, DNS and hostname for each unit.
EcoSmart Config Utility allows you to quickly setup your Radion light and configure your light using Natural or Artificial Mode programs. The EcoSmart Configuration Utility software and most recent firmware are available for download. Once downloaded, run the software and follow the on-screen instructions for software installation.
- Publisher: EcoTech Marine
- Home page: ecotechmarine.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2012