Sort by: Relevance
Couples tagalog call sign in Title/Summary
The multimedia content accelerates your language learning by hooking Tagalog words or phrases to relevant images and sound bites of native speakers. Incorporating current research in language learning, our user-friendly language learning software will enable you to rapidly gain the ability to read, write and converse in Tagalog.
This program is a module for BibleMax software, an application to read and study the Bible. The module features the Scripture's translation to Tagalog, which is a language spoken in Philippines. You need to install BibleMax's core program for being able to run this and the other BibleMax modules.
The Free Tagalog Movies Pinoy Live Tv toolbar is compatible with the following Internet browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 6 and above on Windows Vista, XP, and 2000 operating systems
- Mozilla Firefox versions 1 and above, including beta versions, on Windows (Vista, XP, and 2000), Mac, and Linux operating systems.
Couples tagalog call sign in Description
RCKRtty is a comprehensive program for logging and administration of RTTY, PSK31, PSK63, Pactor, Amtor and CW QSOs -- with simultaneous control of transceiver and real-time operation of packet radio. RCKRtty supports normal QSO operation and also features a full contest mode.
- Publisher: Walter Dallmeier, DL4RCK
- Home page: www.rckrtty.de
- Last updated: May 3rd, 2008
AGWMonitor is a program that allows you to monitor the on air traffic. The windows scroll automatically but can be stopped to examine, better, the contents.
Even though this program doesn't transmit, it helps to enter your call sign. If you do, any packets with your call sign can be displayed in a different color (default is green)!
- Publisher: AGWSoft
- Home page: www.sv2agw.com
- Last updated: March 28th, 2008
Guide Tool is a Windows Media Center guide management application.
- Local and remote guide management
- Lineup customization backup and restore
- Channel name and number edition
- Restoration of previously edited channel names and numbers
- Modification of channels’ visibility
- Automated subscribing to guide services
- Publisher: 1geek1tool
- Home page: 1geek1tool.com
- Last updated: March 4th, 2010
With eCallBook, you will have the most current call sign information available at your finger tips. CDROM based call books are outdated by the time they go to press but with eCallBook you can get as many updates as you wish. The call book currently contains information on all active US, Canadian and several DX countries and is updated weekly.
- Publisher: W1SQL Software
- Last updated: August 7th, 2008
A PC Windows program that continuously identifies which NCDXF/IARU DX beacon station is currently broadcasting on any of the five HF Amateur Radio bands (20, 17, 15, 12, and 10 meter) bands. The current beacon call sign is updated and displayed, along with a flashing Status LED, on a relief map of the world.
- Publisher: W6NEK
- Home page: www.w6nek.com
- Last updated: January 1st, 2009
Additional Couples tagalog call sign selection
QsoNet is a new system which uses the internet to receive audio signals from a ham radio transmitting station, then instantly reflects the audio back to all stations listening on that frequency. The result is a simulated ionosphere for worldwide amateur radio communication.
- Publisher: QsoNet
- Home page: www.qsonet.com
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2008
RMS Express is the preferred Winlink 2000 (WL2K) radio email client. It is in active development by the Winlink Development Team and is well-supported. RMS Express is designed to be most easily used by single users with a single call sign but it may be used to access one or two preset tactical addresses or alternate callsigns.
- Publisher: Amateur Radio Safety Foundation Inc.
- Home page: www.winlink.org
- Last updated: March 1st, 2015
HamAlyzer is a fast, single-channel FFT-based audio spectrum analyzer made just for HAM's. You can monogram your copy with your call sign by registering today!
HamAlyzer is a fantastic general purpose analyzer. Once you start using it, you'll probably find that it's one of the most useful tools in your shack.
- Publisher: Code-Breaker Software
- Last updated: November 15th, 2009
Icom CS-51 is a free program designed for data entry, settings and cloning of the ID-51A/E VHF/UHF transceiver. The program allows you to customize the call sign programming fields and to store 500 memory often-used channels frequencies. You can also the scan edge channels as regular memory channels and assign them to a bank.
- Publisher: Icom Inc.
- Home page: www.icom.co.jp
- Last updated: April 13th, 2013
Ham University (TM) helps you learn Morse code and prepare for your FCC Exams. It includes Morse code lessons, exercises and a neat game (Pentode(TM)) inspired by Tetris(R). For the written exam there is a training program plus practice exams.
Sunrise Sunset is a program very easy to use. On the first run you will need to set your location on the configuration page.
You can either input your latitude and longitude, or your Maidenhead Grid locator. One will compute the other. Select the unit of choice for distance measurements and click Accept. These settings will be stored in the registry.
- Publisher: Steinkamp Softare Solutions
- Home page: www.n7yg.com
- Last updated: November 1st, 2011
Ham radio call sign countdown with alert. Free software from the author of the Hal Spacejock series.
- Publisher: Spacejock Software
- Home page: www.spacejock.com
- Last updated: August 7th, 2008
Radio Log is an automated database program that will maintain radio logs for US Coast Guard Auxiliary Watchstanders. It was created by Paul Mayer, PDCP from Division 7 of the Seventh District.
- Stores information in an easy to use database program.
- You can enter default information for your logs such as the channel of communications.
- Publisher: Paul Mayer
- Home page: cgwebs.net
- Last updated: October 31st, 2011
ID2000 Suite is a ten minute timer that displays your call sign and alerts the operator when it's time to ID, New beacon function - ID can be set to user specified interval, New Look Now includes utc.exe (universal time clock), erp.exe (effective radiated power output), bandplan.exe (band plan covering amateur radio bands)
Software for amateur radio RACES / ARES operators. Call sign lookup from a Managed Roster Database.Customizable Net Types to meet your reporting needs. Customizable Net Reasons with customizable pre and post ambles.Assignments functionality for each Net Reason. You can added as many assignments and Call Signs from the Roster for each. This can be used for basic event pre-planning
- Publisher: Montgomery County, PA RACES/ARES
- Home page: www.raceslogger.com
- Last updated: November 9th, 2011