Culvert design example aashto in Title/Summary
LRFD Box Culvert is a Mathcad 15 program that allows you to design concrete box culverts, wingwalls, headwalls, and cutoff walls in accordance with the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Specification. Mathcad enables engineers to easily perform, document and share calculation and design results.
AEC 3D Culverts-Box is a solution helping civil engineers to quickly design and plan box type cross drainage structures or minor bridges for highway/canal projects. It offers a wide range of sophisticated features for precise design, planning, analysis and production of 3D/2D drawings.
- Publisher: AEC Logic
- Home page: www.aeclogic.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2014
CULV5 is an analysis tool for concrete box culverts. The program determines the forces acting on each of the different members of the culvert using the direct stiffness method. The user provides input data for loading conditions, structure geometry, and member sizes.
- Publisher: Texas Department of Transportation
- Home page: www.txdot.gov
- Last updated: August 10th, 2013
Culvert design example aashto in Description
WinRECOL analyzes, designs or checks a reinforced concrete column. The program has the option to choose one of the following design specifications:
- CLFD = Caltrans Bridge Design Specification LFD, September 2004, with Revisions
- ALFD = AASHTO Bridge Design Specification LFD, Sixteenth, Edition 1996, 1998 Interims and Division I-A Sesimic Design Article
- Publisher: Imbsen Software Ststems
- Last updated: January 15th, 2010
WinBDS analyzes or designs orthogonal bridge frames and is applicable to the majority of concrete bridges being designed today. Cross sectionsmay by specified by using a predefined, standard box girder superstructure shape or by adding or subtracting geometrical parts using predefined part codes.
- Publisher: Imbsen Software Systems
- Last updated: March 27th, 2010
WinFAD is a computer program developed to assist the bridge engineer in designing or checking spread and pile concrete footings subjected to eccentrically applied axial loads that produce biaxial bending moments.
Acceptable spread footing sizes and pile patterns are quickly and efficiently determined using WinFAD.
- Publisher: IAI Software
- Last updated: October 27th, 2011
PGSuper is a precast-prestressed girder design and analysis program. It helps you design, check, and load rate precast-prestressed girder bridges in accordance with the AASHTO LRFD Bridge Design Specification, WSDOT criteria, or TxDOT criteria. The flexural design feature computes the number and configuration of prestressing strands and the minimum required concrete release strength.
LEAP RC-PIER is an integrated tool for the AASHTO Standard and LRFD analysis and design of reinforced concrete bridge substructures and foundations. By incorporating both LFD and LRFD specifications in one interface, LEAP RC-PIER makes the transition to LRFD simple and efficient. LEAP RC-PIER allows users to design multi-column and hammerhead piers, straight, tapered or variable caps.
- Publisher: Bentley
- Last updated: October 6th, 2011
Additional Culvert design example aashto selection
This tool helps you to accelerate your design reviews on your desktop. You can use intuitive tools to measure, mark up, and review 2D and 3D designs on the desktop.
Also you can add comments, information, and suggestions for design changes to 2D and 3D files.
- Publisher: Autodesk, Inc.
- Home page: www.autodesk.com
- Last updated: May 29th, 2013
Cross Section Analysis & Design is a powerful application that can perform a wide range of cross section calculations, including the design of reinforced concrete sections (rebar calculator). The given cross sections are built up of one or more geometric entities and can be drawn directly using the versatile featured user interface.
- Publisher: Engineering Software Solutions
- Home page: www.engissol.com
- Last updated: March 27th, 2013
Autodesk®Design Review is a free program used for creating and reviewing DWF files. An open, published, and secure file format developed by Autodesk, DWF enables you to combine and publish rich 2D- and 3D-design data and share it with others. Design Review enables your entire project or product team to view, print, measure, and markup DWF, DWG, DXF, PDF.
- Publisher: Autodesk, Inc.
- Home page: usa.autodesk.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2012
The Autodesk Design Review Browser Add-in for Autodesk Design Review software lets you view DWF files using Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome for the Windows operating system. Now, you can view embedded DWF files in Firefox and Chrome much the same way as you do in the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium is the ultimate toolkit for professional design and web development. Craft compelling graphics and images, lay out high-impact print pages, build HTML5/CSS3 websites, and design for tablets and smartphones — all with greater speed and precision than ever before.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Home page: www.adobe.com
- Last updated: June 4th, 2012
Expression Design is a program for graphic application and web pages graphic elements development. The main advantage of this program is that it offers both vector and bitmap tools. There is possibility for progress visual styles using to create highly-organic painting effects for web pages, for texture applying, for colour correction, work with shades and other image effects.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: February 16th, 2010
Formtec Designer Pro 7 supports Making address book and Managing data for labeling, outstanding DB compatible function such as Excel, Access data file, previous Formtec Pro6 data file and Editing and Printing various designs and different contents on one screen. All these useful functions are upgraded for better customer satisfaction.
- Publisher: Formtec Korea Ltd.
- Home page: www.formtec.net
- Last updated: July 28th, 2014
Design-Expert is a software designed to optimize your product or process.
- Two-level factorial screening designs
- General factorial studies
- Response surface methods (RSM)
- Mixture design techniques
- Combinations of process factors, mixture components, and categorical factors
- Publisher: Stat-Ease, Inc.
- Home page: www.statease.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2015
5DFly Photo Design combines ease of use with a wide range of pro-looking templates to provide you with all the tools you need to create attractive photo albums, calendars, invitations, greeting cards, and both Flash video and PowerPoint presentations. The output possibilities are equally varied, including PDF, Flash video, PowerPoint slideshows, and JPEG image files.
- Publisher: 5DFly Software
- Home page: www.5dfly.com
- Last updated: April 20th, 2013
You love music channels on TV, but you hate to wait for the songs you like? You want to see and hear your favorite songs only instead of music you don't like?
You want to see and play for favorite songs on your next party, but you miss the music videos? You just need the Video Jukebox!