Sort by: Relevance
Db level meter for windows xp in Title/Summary
This program is used for accurate steady state measurements, but also has PPM ballistics. Zero is referenced to Full Scale Digital, although this can be modified with the calibration adjustment to provide some headroom as required. If you need to run multiple meters for monitoring more than one source, there is a Multi-Channel Level Meter for up to 24 channels.
This meter indicates only what is fed into the wave input channel. To monitor playback output levels you have two options:
1. use the Windows Mixer ‘What You Hear’ option if you have it. Often Vista and Windows 7 do not, but see the note below about enabling this feature.
2. Feed the wave output back into the wave input, either externally with a cable.
Wide Range Peak Meter combines an accurate level meter with custom graphic background. This meter features a wider ranging scale. It also includes a marker which hold the peaks for a preset time, (or until reset) and includes Clipping indicators operating at Full Scale - 0.5dB.
Db level meter for windows xp in Description
As its name implies, it is a spectrum analyzer.
- Wave recording for the line in and the mic input
- Mp3 player to analyze Mp3 files (Mp2, atx)
- Two Peak Level Labels that give you control of the highest amplitude
- Peak hold option
- Generator leveling calibrated to 1/100 of a dB.
- Mp3/Wave Tools etc.
This program is designed for those who don’t like superfluity. It is a simple sound recorder from your PC’s soundcard or any output with several useful advanced tools. Automatic and manual recording, wave file normalizing, MP3 compression, advanced stop tool and other functions allow to compare favorably with other similar programs.
- Publisher: Dariusz Sieradzki
- Home page: messer.aerolit.pl
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
RAE / Realtime Analyzer ENA is an advanced sound recorder/analyzer with the latest environmental noise measurement technology that may be used for a wide scope of application in sound system engineering.
The included programs of RAE are Realtime Analyzer (RA), Sound Analyzer (SA), and Environmental noise Analyzer (EA).
- Publisher: Yoshimasa Electronic Inc
- Home page: www.ymec.com
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2008
Power meter for Windows 9x/XP/2003/Vista. It’s a simple meter.
- It gradually appears as the power levels drop. The lower the power, the more prominent the meter will be
- When you’re charging the laptop it’ll turn green and slowly disappear/fade as the charge increases
The ATB PC Pro Measuring system is a professional Audio Analyser. The Windows program is combined with the computer’s soundcard, the measurement microphone, the Test-Box and the DVD (CD) for the signals forms an exact and extensive measurement system.
- Publisher: Kirchner elektronik
- Last updated: March 9th, 2009
Additional Db level meter for windows xp selection
Windows VU Meter is a standalone application that mimics an old stereo's VU or audio level meters. Designed for Microsoft ® Windows Vista ® and up (even tested on Windows 7 ®), the program has no intervening toolbars or window frames to allow the program to allow a clean interface and make it easy to overlay on top of a program you're using.
Surround Meter is a software designed for all professional Surround Studios.
- ITU-775 Surround Standard
- Surround Scope, to control the power of the signal in the surround mix
- 6 Level Meters with 6 RMS Level Meters with different scales etc.
The DJ-2000 Professional DJ Mixer gives club and remix DJs more of what they're looking for: four-channel mixing with 3-band EQ per channel; convenient, DJ-friendly features like an automatic BPM counter and MIDI output; and built-in Isolator and proprietary Roland Digital Signal Processing effects.
- Publisher: Roland Corporation U.S.
- Home page: www.rolandus.com
- Last updated: March 29th, 2008
Audio Recording Studio is an intelligent recording software that will fit most audiophile's needs. It records your favorite CD, tapes, or speech and music, etc onto your hard drive as high quality .wav or .mp3 file. With the user-friendly interface, you can easily record a file, stop or play it. A level meter moves while recording is going on, telling you how soft or loud the audio is. The Voice Activation System is quite useful in eliminating big blank spot in the recording. A history list of recording files is also readily displayed for you to manage the files conveniently. You can copy, move, open, delete the file or just double click it to start playback.
- Publisher: Recordingsoftware.net.
- Last updated: April 1st, 2008
Acritum Total Power Control – TPC puts at your fingertips a well laid out, easy to use tool that will help you get your work done quickly and easily.TPC Provides functions Microsoft left out. Due to intelligent design and layout, both novices and power users will be totally comfortable using TPC.
- Publisher: Acritum Software
- Home page: acritum.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2010
NoiseTools supports downloading, analysing and reporting of noise measurement information recorded by latest sound level meters and dosemeters.
The following instruments are supported:
- The Optimus range of Sound Level Meters.
- Trojan Noise Nuisance Recorders.
- doseBadge Noise Dosimeters.
The HD600 Sound Level Meter program enables the transfer of real time data (and datalogger memory data) from the HD600 Meter to a Desktop or a Notebook Personal Computer (PC). This application presents the transferred data in graphical format. The large icons in its main window provide a convenient path to all of the major functions.
- Publisher: Extech Instruments Corporation
- Home page: www.extech.com
- Last updated: November 29th, 2015
MSQ (MicroStealth QAM) is a meter management software. MSQ-PC simplifies testing setup and asset management for MSQ Handheld QAM Signal Level Meter devices. It provides a friendly graphical user interface which allows you to perform several settings in order to meet your requirements.
- Publisher: JDS Uniphase Corporation
- Last updated: October 5th, 2011
RAD / Realtime Analyzer DSS is a quality acoustic measurement and analysis software.
This simple and easy to use tool is a great utility for measuring room acoustics, professional analysis of sound and vibration in your computer.
RAD is a valuable tool for audiophiles, audio engineers, and educational institutions.
- Publisher: Yoshimasa Electronic Inc
- Home page: www.ymec.com
- Last updated: December 22nd, 2008