Eclipse terminal emulator with bash in Title/Summary
Indigo Terminal Emulator is a powerful terminal based communication software tool for telnet and serial terminal communications. Indigo offers many tools and features that are unmatched in other terminal software solutions. Indigo supports scripting and simultaneous connected terminal sessions.
Our terminal emulator is based on the model of the Plato V (PPT), and includes emulation of the Intel 8080 micro-processor. We also support a hybrid color terminal which could be considered to be a color Plato V. Color is only available under the ASCII port 8005 when connecting, but it achieves faster perceived output due to buffering design at the mainframe.
- Publisher: Paul Koning
- Home page: www.cyber1.org
- Last updated: April 26th, 2012
Terminal Emulator is a Windows-based application used to connect to and display the interface of an Avaya Call Management System (CMS) server through a 615C (color) terminal emulation.
This application can also be used as a telnet application to a host computer that is not running Avaya CMS.
Eclipse terminal emulator with bash in Description
BirdTerm is a free, open source program for Windows which emulates a serial terminal. It supports ANSI color and cursor position commands.
Programmers can use this program to communicate with embedded CPUs which have serial port communication. Can also be used to communicate with old telephone modems etc.
- Publisher: BoldInventions
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: October 27th, 2011
AniTa is a powerful terminal emulator designed for UNIX applications. It offers complex capabilities to text based applications on platforms such as UNIX, Linux, VAX and IBM mainframe. It connects through Telnet and SSH (TCP/IP), Serial (Modem, TAPI, COMx:, USB, direct) and NetBIOS.
- Publisher: April System Design
- Home page: www.april.se
- Last updated: June 26th, 2014
Tired of typing long CL commands again and again? Try the CL Command Clipper program to clip, copy and paste CL commands on your iSeries Operation Console or other 5250 terminal emulator.
- Publisher: LivePIM Software Inc.
- Home page: www.goto400.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2008
GTW420-Pro is a VT420 Terminal emulator with a wide variety of exciting features. GTW420-Pro terminal emulator provides a comprehensive printing solution for your legacy application. You can send invoices, orders and other reports directly by e-mail to your clients and suppliers.
- Publisher: BATL Advanced Technology
- Home page: www.batl.com
- Last updated: January 31st, 2013
RbHost is an application, which combines an editor and a terminal emulator. The editor comprises the main window, allowing multiple source files to be viewed and edited. The terminal emulator, referred to as the TTY (teletype) is associated with dockable child window, referred to as the TTY window.
- Publisher: Rigel Corporation
- Home page: www.rigelcorp.com
- Last updated: October 4th, 2008
Additional Eclipse terminal emulator with bash selection
Silicon Labs’ Wireless Development Suite (WDS) provides wireless application developers a comprehensive toolset to quickly and easily create and deploy efficient, robust, and low-cost wireless applications with little or no specific RF design and measurement experience.
- Publisher: Silicon Laboratories Inc.
- Home page: www.silabs.com
- Last updated: April 25th, 2011
Tera Term is an open source terminal emulator (communication program) which supports:
- Serial port connections.
- CP/IP (telnet, SSH1, SSH2) connections.
- Log replaying.
- Named pipe connection.
- IPv6 communication.
- VT100 emulation and selected VT200/300 emulation.
- TEK4010 emulation.
- Scripts using the "Tera Term Language".
This is useful for operating multiple connections and switching them frequently. Moreover, you can allocate each connection to divided panes.
VaraTerm supports naturally Telnet, SSH1, and SSH2. Additionally connections to the serial port and the shell of Cygwin are also supported.
Almost all escape sequences of VT100 and xterm are implemented.
- Publisher: Routrek Networks
- Home page: www.routrek.co.jp
- Last updated: March 13th, 2008
Xshell is a powerful terminal emulator that supports SSH, SFTP, TELNET, RLOGIN and SERIAL. The program offers many user-friendly features that are not available in other terminal emulators. These features include Zmodem file uploads by drag-and-drop, Zmodem file downloads by selecting the file name, simple mode, full screen mode, transparency options, and a custom layout mode.
- Publisher: NetSarang Computer, Inc.
- Home page: www.netsarang.com
- Last updated: November 11th, 2015
Tabbed style GUI It is convenient to open multiple connections at the same time. Moreover, you can split the window into panes and allocate each connection. :Many different ways to connect| In addition to Telnet and SSH1/2, local cygwin shell and serial ports are supported.
- Publisher: Poderosa Project
- Home page: en.poderosa.org
- Last updated: February 2nd, 2010
LogMeTT is the application that works together with popular freeware terminal emulator TeraTerm. LogMeTT helps to create, keep organized and easily accessible connection scripts written on TeraTerm Macro language. Those who frequently log into the same servers using telnet, SSH1/SSH2 or modem connections will find LogMeTT as the very useful tool saving them lots of time.
- Publisher: Boris Maisuradze
- Home page: logmett.com
- Last updated: September 10th, 2014
Tera Term is a free software terminal emulator (communication program) for MS-Windows. It supports VT100 emulation, telnet connection, serial port connection, TCP/IP (telnet) connections, VT100 emulation and selected VT200/300 emulation, TEK4010 emulation, File transfer protocols (Kermit, XMODEM, ZMODEM, B-PLUS and Quick-VAN), Scripts using the "Tera Term Language"
- Publisher: T. Teranishi
- Home page: hp.vector.co.jp
- Last updated: May 3rd, 2011
PanelView Component Emulator is an application that can be used for programming devices without a PanelView Component graphic terminal. You can use the dashboard as a single point-of-entry for accessing all terminal and design operations, launch the tabbed design environment, modify terminal display and communication settings, view system information and enable login security.
- Publisher: Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Last updated: July 12th, 2012
Print from DOS-Windows-Unix-Linux to Windows printers: USB, GDI, PDF, e-mail, network, fax, virtual. Capture from LPT1: to LPT9: and redirect the jobs, even to a printer physically connected to the captured port and w/out physical LPT ports installed
- Publisher: aSwIt Srl: ODBC, Print for DOS, Windows
- Home page: www.printfil.com
- Last updated: September 29th, 2015
An excellent VT100 terminal emulator for the Palm Pilot.
- Publisher: Proton Assistance L.t.d.
- Home page: www.MarkSpace.com
- Last updated: January 20th, 2010