Sort by: Relevance
Fire sprinkler calculations excel in Title/Summary
Canute designed this simple hydraulic calculator for use with its FHC training course to teach some of the fundamental principles of pressure loss calculations and the discard of water through a sprinkler head and other type's nozzles. With this free hydraulic calculator you can easily change any variable in the Hazen Williams pressure loss equation and see what change it has made straight away
Fire is a a program that performs all necessary hydraulic calculations as required by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA 13).
Fire also estimates sprinkler head requirements, calculates optimal pipe sizes, and automatically performs a peaking analysis.
- Publisher: Elite Software Development, Inc.
- Home page: www.elitesoft.com
- Last updated: January 27th, 2010
FHC is a fire sprinkler hydraulic calculation application. The program is used for the designed fire sprinkler systems, water-mist, medium and high velocity water spray systems, hydrants and foam/water monitors. With FHC, you can build complex hydraulic models simply, with a set of easy to use design tools and you can see the pipe network instantly on the screen.
- Publisher: Canute LLP
- Last updated: February 28th, 2013
Fire sprinkler calculations excel in Description
Powerful and affordable hydraulic calculations software for automatic fire sprinkler systems. TSHC has all the features you need to efficiently enter system data, evaluate and analyze results, and produce professional hydraulic calculation reports.
- Publisher: Igneus Incorporated
- Home page: www.igneusinc.com
- Last updated: May 4th, 2008
185Graph is a 1.85 graph based fire sprinkler hydraulic calculation software program specifically designed to graph sprinkler demand vs. water supply. It calculates base of the riser demand with the Grid Calculator, Tree Calculator or Head by Head Worksheet and will plot these demands against any water supply. Water supplies can be adjusted for friction loss, elevation and/or hose streams.
- Publisher: Reckon It, Inc.
- Home page: www.reckonit.com
- Last updated: February 21st, 2012
AutoSPRINK® VR is a stand-alone Fire Sprinkler CAD program for the Microsoft® Windows family of operating systems. This powerful software from MEPCAD, Inc. signals a revolutionary approach to Computer Aided Design. Based on a myriad of new concepts, ideas and composition methods, AutoSPRINK® VR is causing designers to rethink the possibilities of CAD technology.
- Publisher: M.E.P.CAD Inc
- Home page: www.mepcad.com
- Last updated: April 11th, 2011
M.E.P.CAD provides a variety of CAD programs for various applications. AutoSPRINK is their CAD software for fire sprinkler systems. AlarmCAD allows you to generate alarm system drawings. The Revit Import-Export Addin can be installed in M.E.P.CAD products to import and export Revit drawings.
- Publisher: M.E.P.CAD, Inc.
- Home page: www.mepcad.com
- Last updated: August 15th, 2015
This is a program for the preparation of structural and fire resistance calculations to BS5950. Ensure individual tabs are completed in turn, including Job Details and then select Calculate to display a summary output of resulting Design Criteria. Input data may be saved as a parameter file for retrieval at a later date or the results may be saved as a read-only text file.
- Publisher: Richard Lees Steel Decking
- Last updated: March 11th, 2012
Additional Fire sprinkler calculations excel selection
The Steam97 Excel Add-In library calculates 30 thermodynamic and transport properties of water and steam in SI and English units. It allows 16 different combinations of input variables to be used for calculations. The library is fully integrated in Excel, and available functions can be used in the same way as any other Excel function.
GWTools Excel Add-In is an add-in for Excel that provides specialized functions commonly used in hydrogeology. As an add-in, you need not copy the data to prescribed locations nor enable any macros. Nor are any extra worksheets required to process the data. All calculations are done quickly and efficiently just as with any other Excel function.
- Publisher: Carl Renshaw
- Home page: www.dartmouth.edu
- Last updated: November 27th, 2014
- Collect hydrant and fire flow data using our easy to follow fire flow work order form.
- Enter collected data with ease into the system.
- Automatically calculates predicted flow.
- Assigns NFPA Class and color code.
- Report in graph format or comparative lists.
- Use with the Hose Monster®, Pitotless Nozzle™ or other flow devices.
DerivaGem is Excel-based.
- It now carries out calculations for credit derivatives and interest rate derivatives, as well as for options on stocks, indices, currencies, and futures
- It calculates prices, implied volatilities, and the Greeks etc.
It is a simple Excel add-in, with a simple user interface. The calculations are based on explicit algorithms. When installed, the utility has a simple menu item on the PTS Charts menu.
The PTS Deming Regression Utility provides two methods for calculating Deming Regression parameters. You can use custom worksheet formulas, or you can use a dialog-driven interface.
- Publisher: Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
- Home page: peltiertech.com
- Last updated: June 14th, 2012
Wondershare PDF to Excel Converter (AnyBizSoft PDF to Excel Converter) is a practical conversion tool to help you convert PDF files to Microsoft Excel 2003/2007/2010 Spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx). With the accurate preservation, there's no need to retype or reformat the converted spreadsheets, and you can fix the errors, perform calculations, re-organize the sheets.
The Excel CAPE-OPEN Unit Operation is a unit operation implementation for which the calculations can be entered in Microsoft Excel. It will allow you to create an Excel workbook that defines the equations for calculating a unit operation, and use it in a CAPE-OPEN compliant simulation environment that supports CAPE-OPEN version 1.1 thermodynamics.
NOTIFIER battery calculations include Microsoft Excel battery calculation spreadsheets with a device database for storing and retrieving device current draws. They are created in Microsoft Excel and are based on the battery calculation tables in the NOTIFIER manuals.
- Publisher: Honeywell International Inc
- Home page: www.notifier.com
- Last updated: August 12th, 2014
Amacsoft PDF to Excel Converter is a handy application that enables you to convert PDF documents to Excel worksheets. It converts the PDF files to the XLSX format which is compatible with the newer versions of the popular MS Excel spreadsheet application.
- Publisher: Amacsoft
- Home page: www.amacsoft.com
- Last updated: January 28th, 2015
"Fight enemies before they have a chance to attack you. Thousands of Free Online Games, Free Flash Games, Free Games and Free Addicting Games at Factorygames"