Fsx perfect grass textures in Title/Summary
Replaces the 15 textures of the moon through high definition textures that make a real improvement in terms of realism.
it is now possible to use 1024x1024 resolution textures instead of 512x512. This means a plus of 1600% in terms of resolution compared to the original resolution 64x64.
- Publisher: Marco Fischbach
- Last updated: March 10th, 2011
GRASS (Geographic Resources Analysis Support System) is a raster/vector GIS, image processing system, and graphics production system. GRASS contains over 350 programs and tools to render maps and images on monitor and paper; manipulate raster, vector, and sites data; process multi spectral image data; and create, manage, and store spatial data.
- Publisher: GRASS Development Team
- Home page: grass.fbk.eu
- Last updated: April 21st, 2011
The scenery is made with new hi-detail surface textures that produce 3D crack and edge effects. It also has thousands of 3D grass 'blands' and shrubs around the airfield to give a realistic feeling of the scottish landscape. In addition to the main airport you also get the nearby industrial estate complete with 3D cars and trucks. some of which are animated.
Fsx perfect grass textures in Description
Compiled from real DHLR photographs, Instant Enhancer is the simplest addon in its class, and the name speaks for itself. Simply load it up, press one button and in seconds your clouds, oceans, rivers, waves, reflections, skys , grass, lights, runways, sun, trees and moon will be enhanced with the cutting-edge photographic textures.
The RealAir Spitfire 2008 package is brimming with innovative features, many completely new for FSX.
-The Merlin-powered Mark IX and XVI are included in addition to the Mark XIV.
-New and improved VCs, designed from the ground up for FSX with new features including specular and bump mapping (See Cockpit page).
- High Resolution Ground Textures.
- High Resolution Photo Scenery.
- Hand placed Autogen.
- Seasonal Textures including snow.
- Pre-rendered Self-Shadowing on most buildings.
- Custom Reflection Maps (FSX only).
- Volumetric Grass.
- Compatible with Aerosoft"s US Cities X - Niagara Falls/Buffalo.
- Publisher: FlyTampa - Buffalo Intl. FSX
- Home page: www.flytampa.org
- Last updated: April 25th, 2012
Addon Converter X is a plugin for FSX that makes many add-on aircraft and sceneries developed for FS2004 compatible with FSX SP2 and FSX Acceleration Pack.
Many existing aircraft and sceneries suffer display problems with these FSX versions, such as missing textures or missing scenery objects in the DirectX 10 mode.
Texture Doctor is an easy to use program for inspecting Flight Simulator textures and converting them between various formats. This tool supports FS2004 and FSX.
With this program you can lists textures installed in Flight Simulator with name, format and texture size. You can also list textures contained in one particular texture folder,
several texture folders, or all textures installed in FS.
Additional Fsx perfect grass textures selection
Perfect Mask's masking technology makes selecting subjects and isolating backgrounds surprisingly easy. With powerful brushes and clean up tools, you can create an initial mask and fine-tune areas for high quality and accurate masks. You'll be amazed at how well this works even when masking tough subjects like hair and glass on complex backgrounds.
- Publisher: onOne Software Inc
- Last updated: July 9th, 2014
GA-Traffic is the first fully automatic general aviation (GA) traffic generator, now for FSX. Features:
- Generate GA traffic for every installed airport of the whole FSX world at once;
- Fully automatic detection of installed planes and airports;
- Simulate different GA traffic behavior;
- Publisher: Perfect Flight
- Last updated: May 9th, 2008
FSX Booster is a program which allows you to improve the Flight Simulator X performance.
FSX Booster features:
- Extra Frames from 30% up to 200%.
- Ultimate smoothness.
- Blurries Elimination.
- Stutters Elimination.
- Fibers speed increase.
- Terrain textures speed control.
- Extra Lod Radius.
- Publisher: Flight Simulator Platform Solutions
- Last updated: October 24th, 2012
Vickers Viscount for FSX is a completely new model of the Vickers Viscount, famous as the first turboprop airliner and a huge success all over the world. This package covers the Viscount 700, 700D, 800 and 810 with textures for BEA, Air France, TCA, KLM, Capital, United, Continental and several others. This is in the native model format for FSX.
- Publisher: Jens B. Kristensen
- Home page: www.fs2000.org
- Last updated: March 24th, 2011
This is an AI variant of our forthcoming flyable York model. Gmax exterior model and textures. The aircraft represented is MW318 of RAF Transport Command as it appeared in 1948-9. The zip contains a traffic bgl that simulates. York traffic between Manchester and Birmingham in the UK. Further textures will be made available with the flyable version.
- Publisher: Paul Edwards & Manfred Jahn
- Last updated: March 9th, 2008
Short Solent is a flight simulator that works both with FSX or FS2004. The Solent was a large and powerful flying boat airliner of 1946 built for BOAC and TEAL (Tasman Empire Airways Ltd). Version 3 model has an improved panel and virtual cockpit.
The HP81 Hermes was a British airliner from 1948, used by BOAC for its African routes in the early 1950s, and then by various charter companies for the next 10 years. Five variants are included.
- Uses *.dds textures for faster loading and better framerates.
- More accurate and more detailed virtual cockpit.
- Improved autopilot.
- FSX version.
- Publisher: Jens B. Kristensen
- Last updated: December 31st, 2010
Flight Simulator X Vickers Viking FSX Vickers Viking is a completely new model of the Vickers Viking, a British airliner of the immediate postwar years.The Viking served with BEA and many other airlines until the middle of the 1960s. Three variants (Viking 1A, 1 and 1B) with textures for BEA (three variants), SAS, DDL, Airwork, BWIA and Indian National Airways are included.
- Publisher: Jens B. Kristensen
- Home page: fsdownload.com
- Last updated: February 4th, 2011
- New west peir and parking bays
- New Hi-res ground image at 25cm resolution
- All ground details remade to a higher standard,accuracy and detail level
- FSX users get 'wet' surface when it rains
- New lighting system added.
- New ground textures.
- New better designed AFD files
Welcome to Newcastle Airport. First opened in 1935 as a grass airfield with a few buildings and a single hanger, today Newcastle is a hub for Flybe, Easyjet, Jet2 and Eastern airways. It also has flights by British airways, KLM, Air France and other European operators and long haul flights by Emirates, Thompson and Thomas Cook.