Fuel properties natural gas lambda in Title/Summary
Lambda is an accurate way to calculate the air/fuel ratio, based on exhaust gas measurements of CO, CO2, O2, and HC. If your exhaust gas test equipment displays a lambda value, and you aren't using it, you are missing out on a potent tool that diagnoses engine air/fuel ratio imbalances immediately.
Predict how changing temperature will affect the speed of molecules.
Rank the speed of molecules in thermal equilibrium based on the relative masses of molecules.
Pump gas molecules to a box and see what happens as you change the volume, add or remove heat, change gravity, and more.
- Publisher: University of Colorado, Department of Physics
- Home page: phet.colorado.edu
- Last updated: February 10th, 2014
- Simultaniously edit multiple documents in the same window with tabs.
- Quicly manage and access multiple files by adding them to a project.
- Indent or unindent multiple lines of text at once.
- Easily set and access 10 bookmark for every document.
- Quickly insert HTML tags and character codes.
Fuel properties natural gas lambda in Description
Water tube boiler design software is meant for Bi-drum water tube package boilers.
The type of boilers that can be designed include all Oil fired boiler (fuel oil nos 1..6.., Furnace Oil, LSHS, Low Speed and High Speed Diesel Oil ..etc) and Gas fired boiler (Natural Gas boilers, BF gas, refinery gas ..etc).
- Publisher: FireCAD Technologies
- Home page: www.firecad.net
- Last updated: November 29th, 2009
VLEFlash is the ideal tool for professionals in the natural gas / petroleum industry. You can now easily calculate fluid properties, and use the results to size equipment and find dew points .Works great with a standard gas analysis. Now you can use the results of the program to:
- Find Dew Points from your gas analysis
- Publisher: FlowPhase Inc.
- Home page: www.flowphase.com
- Last updated: November 16th, 2011
GeoDesigner is a residential earth loop design energy analysis tool.
-Uses standard ACCA Manual J or ASHRAE loads input
-Climate table featuring over 200 North American cities
-Extensive report capability with color graphing
-All heat pump types support electric or fossil auxiliary heat
-Unlimited storage for utility rate profiles
- Publisher: ClimateMaster, Inc.
- Home page: www.bryantgeo.com
- Last updated: February 1st, 2013
The Salt Cavern Gas Storage Toolbox (SCGS Toolbox) is a suite of applications (software and electronic documents) used to meet the technical and economic needs of the gas industry, specifically in the area of Salt Cavern Gas Storage. Salt caverns are becoming increasingly popular as storage vessels for large volumes of high-deliverability compressed natural gas.
- Publisher: Gas Technology Institute
- Home page: www.ttoolboxes.com
- Last updated: November 30th, 2011
Keep up to date with comprehensive Islamic finance news and Forex trading signals with AFB, the Islamic banking and finance experts. Providing complete financial management packages AFB specializes in the following trading types:
-Forex currency trading
-Managed Forex trading
-Swap Free accounts
-Precious metals trading
-Crude Oil Trading
- Publisher: Arab Financial Brokers
- Home page: www.afb.com.kw
- Last updated: July 17th, 2013
Additional Fuel properties natural gas lambda selection
Traditionally, psychrometric charts were used on its paper versions with all its limitations. Heatcraft HDPsyChart brings this tool to the digital age. You’ll be able to zoom in the chart, you’ll be able to state several points of interest knowing all its characteristics, and what’s more interesting, you’ll be able to connect several points into a thermodynamic process.
Prode Properties permits to calculate the properties of a pure fluid or a mixture, solve two phase (vapor-liquid) three phases (vapor-liquid-liquid) and a limited number of multiphase (vapor-liquid-solid) separations, solves distillation columns, multiphase flow, prints the phase envelope , phase diagram, calculates critical points, cricondentherm, cricondenbar, heating / cooling curves etc.
- Publisher: Prode, via Spalato 2 Milano 20124 Italia
- Home page: www.prode.com
- Last updated: February 5th, 2010
MixProps is a two phase vapor-liquid equilibrium, thermodynamic, and transport property calculator for technical professionals. Both pure and multicomponent systems are supported with a comprehensive collection of physical property methods.
- An intuitive user interface.
- Equations of state supported: RK, SRK, API-SRK, PR, PR-78.
- Publisher: G&P Engineering Software
- Last updated: January 20th, 2013
Is the ideal tool for professionals in the natural gas & petroleum industry. You can now easily calculate fluid properties, and use the results to size equipment and find dew points in accordance with API 14.1 (June 2001)! Works great with a standard gas analysis
GASCalc™ is a Windows based suite of tools designed to calculate various parameters associated with gas piping and equipment. It can be used to calculate blowdown (venting) time, compressibility and other gas properties, lost gas volumes - pipe size, flow, and stress values - orifice meter sizing - regulator, relief, and valve sizing - numerous other flow and stress related values.
- Publisher: Bradley B Bean, PE
- Home page: www.b3pe.com
- Last updated: February 28th, 2012
Mideast Crisis 2 (MEC2) is a total conversion for 'Command and Conquer 3 - Tiberium Wars' set in the near future, letting you use modern technology (such as the Abrams, F-35 and Hind) alongside future technology (such as Drones, Airships and Medibots) in a conflict ranging from Jerusalem to Beirut.
- Publisher: Isotx, Inc.
- Home page: www.isotx.com
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2012
HVAC Tools program allows the quick calculation of 13 common HVAC design tasks. These tasks include duct sizing, wire sizing, three way coil interpolation, mixed air and state point psychrometrics, fan curve and cost analysis, U-Factor calculations, natural gas pipe sizing, refrigeration line sizing, general pipe sizing, hot/chilled water pipe analysis..
- Publisher: Elite Software Development, Inc.
- Home page: www.elitesoft.com
- Last updated: January 28th, 2013
Compare alternate fuel operating costs of operating vehicles To/From any of these fuels:
CNG (Compressed Natural Gas)
LNG (Liquified Natural Gas)
- Publisher: B+B Systems, LLC
- Home page: www.bbsys.com
- Last updated: June 26th, 2010
VMGSim offers accurate, robust and cost effective process simulation solutions to predict the detailed behaviour of process units and plants. Whether designing new process units, optimizing, revamping or troubleshooting, VMGSim assists engineers to improve operating efficiency and product quality, reduce capital and operating costs, and provide greater safety and increased profitability.
ORNL’s Cooling, Heating and Power Technologies Program team has developed a BCHP Screening Tool to evaluate the installations of systems that consider facility heating, cooling, hot water, and electrical loads, the costs of power and natural gas and the simulated performance of generators, chillers, boilers, and water heaters.