Giants editor 5.0 1 terrain default in Title/Summary
GIANTS Editor is a map editor for Farming Simulator game. This program offers many tools to edit the map details like terrain editor, scenograph panel, spline editor, replace dialog and many more. Now you can rise or lower the surface of your terrain, select an object in the scenegraph to see its user attributes, edit particle systems with real time preview etc.
With WindSim Terrain Editor you can make your own roughness datasets. The starting point for any numerical wind model is a terrain model with height and roughness data. Obtaining height data is usually straightforward—even for high resolution datasets. But, getting the corresponding high resolution roughness dataset could be problematic. This is why WindSim Terrain Editor was created.
- Publisher: WindSim AS
- Last updated: December 1st, 2011
Default Programs Editor is a powerful, multi-featured file association utility for Windows.
The program features the following:
- add, edit, and remove context menu items;
- edit file type icon and description;
- change the 'Open with...' programs list;
- and much more.
Giants editor 5.0 1 terrain default in Description
This program is an editor for shell objects. You can create new shell objects and delete them when you don't need or want them any longer. For safety reasons, it is not possible to delete shell objects that were not created with this editor by default.
- Publisher: Tropical Technologies
- Last updated: May 13th, 2009
Vanguard: Saga of Heroes is a is a role-play massive multiplayer game (MMORPG) created by Sigil Games Online, and now developed by Sony Online Entertainment.
The universe: Vanguard takes place in a medieval fantasy world composed of Elves, Dwarfs, monsters, warriors and all the ingredients that make up a universe of this kind.
- Publisher: Sigil Games Online
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
This program allows you to generate random terrains with as few input data as possible to describe the intended terrain. It allows you to set the terrain grid points, the planetary context (where you can even set the planet radius), and the landscape area (where you configure the minimum and maximum heights).
- Publisher: Olaf Herfurth
- Home page: www.tecmu.de
- Last updated: August 10th, 2011
Lite-c is intended for quickly and easily developing graphics or virtual reality applications - such as 2D or 3D computer games - even without previous programming knowledge. Sounds, images, movies, user interfaces, 2D and 3D models, collision detection, rigid body physics, multitasking, and DirectX functions are already a native part of the language.
- Publisher: Conitec oP group
- Home page: www.conitec.net
- Last updated: March 4th, 2009
Whales and Dolphins Screensaver will bring these two awesome creatures to your screen.
This beautiful screensaver will take you on a journey to the ocean depths to visit two of the most unique inhabitants of the sea.
You will be swimming in the clear blue waters, delighting at the view of colorful coral heads and sponges, typical of this place.
- Publisher: Freeze.com, LLC
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
Additional Giants editor 5.0 1 terrain default selection
Gamestudio A8 is a program that allows you to create 2D and 3D interactive applications with only a few lines of code in a C-like language. This open source version is for classical game development. The program includes level, model and terrain editors so you can place actors, enemies, objects and shadow throwing light sources.
- Publisher: oP group Germany GmbH
- Home page: www.conitec.net
- Last updated: September 22nd, 2012
EarthSculptor is a realtime terrain height-map editor and paint program featuring an easy to use interface designed
exclusively for rapid development of 3D landscapes for visualization, multimedia and game development.
- Fast 3D hardware accelerated terrain rendering
- Automatic lighting and shadow map rendering
- High resolution Light, Color and Detail texture maps
Tool to build your own game or virtual world. It brings together all of the tools needed create simulations into a single software product. Tools for rapid scenario development, real world terrain creation, artificial intelligence scripting, multi-user simulation development and more are integrated into a single toolset.
- Publisher: Realmware Corporation
- Home page: www.visual3d.net
- Last updated: August 21st, 2011
Freeworld3D 2.4 is a fully interactive real-time 3D terrain editor and world editor specifically designed for game development. FreeWorld3D gives you the ability to produce complete 3D terrain, worlds and environments in a matter of no time. FreeWorld3D's ease of use and intuitive interface makes it extremely easy to use.
- Publisher: Pariman
- Home page: www.gfxworld.ws
- Last updated: March 16th, 2008
Easy HHK is a is an HTML Help development tool used to generate index, map and alias files which in turn are used to compile a chm help file and integrate it into an application. It reduces what could be hours of work into mere seconds.
- Publisher: WilyBeagle Software
Hero Editor is used for editing Diablo II LOD and NOX.
How to Use Hero Editor:
1) From Options Tab, make desired selections (leave at default values initially)
2) Click OPEN button and select a Character file
3) Select other Tabs to View/Change Character Attributes
4) From Inventory Tab, Move/Import/Export Items (Click to move/copy, Right Click for menu)
- Publisher: Laddehall
- Home page: ladderhall.com
- Last updated: January 27th, 2011
This is a simple program for composing music notations for various instruments, scores, and ensembles. Crescendo Music Notation Editor provides an intuitive interface to add whole, half, quarter, eighth and sixteenth notes and rests, and assign sharp, flat and natural accidentals to notes.
- Publisher: NCH Software
- Home page: www.nch.com.au
- Last updated: April 29th, 2015
This is a very simple video editor. Besides editing a clip, it can also create a new video by using any available pictures and applying transitions between them. You can also apply watermarks to your clips and insert subtitles. The effects and transitions available are interesting.
Audio Editor Master is one of the best examples that show that anyone can edit an audio file. It doesn’t require any advanced knowledge or professional hardware. It comes with a user-friendly, intuitive and well-structured interface that allows quick access to all the provided functions and features.
- Publisher: Metrix Audio Solution, Inc.
- Last updated: January 17th, 2011
Easy Photo Editor is an easy-to-use image-editing program which enables you to easily view, edit and enhance your photos. The software supports major picture file formats and you can select a format in which you would like to save your picture, from JPG and GIF to PCX. It enables you to convert, resize, rotate and add text or graphic to your photos in a batch mode.
- Publisher: Image Resizer - JKLNSoft
- Home page: www.jklnsoft.com
- Last updated: April 5th, 2008