Google earth cache format in Title/Summary
Google Earth Cache Manager is a program that handle the cache of the Google Earth (dbCache.dat) and produce a satellite images (in BMP format) from cache extractions. (cache extractor using JPG Extractor from Eugeny Vedernicov -- enved[at]mail.ru --).
- Publisher: YWTP, Inc.
- Home page: www.easygecm.tk
- Last updated: April 29th, 2011
Earth Tracker makes the bridge between your GPS receiver and Google™ Earth, with Earth Tracker and its tools together with Google Earth, you can:
- Take it to outdoors and see where you are, real time.
- Play animations of your tracks
- Import GPS data, such as Tracks and Waypoints to Google™ Earth
- Publisher: David Gil
- Home page: www.dgadv.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2012
Earth Bridge is designed to bridge the gap between Google Earth and your GPS receiver. See your location on Google Earth in real-time and easily control your view. Record your track as you move.
Earth Bridge requires an NMEA 0183 compatible GPS device connected via a serial interface.
- Publisher: MBoffin
- Home page: mboffin.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2008
Google earth cache format in Description
Cleans IE, Netscape & FireFox browsers Cache, History files, ms Media, RealOne players, & temp. Protects your privacy and give you Comprehensive Risk Assessment. Disk wastes Statistic. Cookie Manager, easy to use. Set it and foget it.
- Publisher: Eznetsoft
- Last updated: March 31st, 2009
ESurvey KML is a program designed to convert the data available in Google earth from KML File to 2 Dimensional drawing data and vice versa.
- Export your CAD Data to Google Earth readable format (KML File).
- Import Places information from Google Earth KML File to your CAD Package.
- Create 3D maps From 2D Drawing.
- Publisher: ESurveying Softech (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2013
Cleanup system useless files and special files quickly.
- Define special files or folders to clean
- Clean variousWindows useless file
- Firefox, Safari and IE cache clean
- Google Earth cache and Chrome clean
- Automatically start clean and exit
- System: Windows 2k/XP/Vista/7
Tiles2kml Pro can transform all your data into the keyhole markup language format, .kml. and transfer it into Google Earth for you. This KML conversion program comes with a suite of tools enabling you to work with raster images, vector map data, and GPS Tracks, Waypoints and Routes.
Xeus is a comprehensive solution designed for RF Engineers by RF Engineers. Xeus heightens engineering productivity by providing a PC based solution that intelligently post processes and analyzes multiple network data’s, including network configuration data, measurement recording data and drive test data.
- Publisher: Aexio Software
- Last updated: November 30th, 2011
Additional Google earth cache format selection
Celestia is a really nice tool that lets you explore the Universe as it provides real-time 3D visualization of space. Celestia is impressively comprehensive as it is based on the Hipparcos Catalogue (the result of the European Space Agency's "astrometric" mission from November 1989 to March 1993) and therefore contains more than 100,000 stars.
- Publisher: Celestia Development Team
- Home page: www.shatters.net
- Last updated: June 11th, 2011
Track and analyze your fitness activities with Garmin Training Center. Use it to review activity history as well as create workouts and send them to your Garmin fitness device.
Garmin Training Center is compatible with all Garmin fitness devices. It operates directly on your computer, not on the Internet.
- Publisher: Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
- Home page: www.garmin.com
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2011
Desktop Earth is a wallpaper generator that creates desktop Earth representation backgrounds. The imagery is based on NASA's Blue Marble Next and Earth's City Lights. It offers real-time cloud imagery from satellite data and 33-megapixel (8192x4096) textures so it looks perfect even on 4K monitors.
Vistumbler is a wireless network scanner for Vista. WiFiDB is a database written in php to store Vistumbler VS1 files. Keeps track of total access points w/gps, maps to kml, signal graphs, statistics, and more.
-Supports Windows Vista and Windows 7
-Find Wireless access points - Uses the Vista command 'netsh wlan show networks mode=bssid' to get wireless information
Earth Explorer is a useful application very similar to Goggle Earth that allows you explore the whole world. It provides satellite, topographic, and blend views of any part of the world. You can easily know basic information about any country or city of the world by simply looking for it with its search tool. You can even import your own data to the map and place marks and paths.
DNRGarmin is a smart and effective extension used to directly transfer data between Garmin GPS handheld receivers and various GIS software packages.
- Publisher: GIS Section, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Home page: www.dnr.state.mn.us
- Last updated: September 12th, 2011
ExpertGPS is a GPS map application for planning outdoor adventures. It allows you to convert any GPS, GIS, or CAD data to or from GPX, Google Earth KML or KMZ, Excel CSV or TXT, SHP shapefiles, or AutoCAD DXF drawings easily. This program works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, and GPSMAP.
Comfortable image viewer supporting panoramic pictures and large pictures. Instant 360-degree viewing. Navigation bar, image finder, thumbnails, full screen mode, slide shows, printing, picture disk creation. 14 file formats+QTVR. EXIF/IPTC support.
- Publisher: Karl Maloszek - Simple Software
- Home page: www.panorado.com
- Last updated: December 17th, 2008
AC3D is an easy to use 3D model design program for games, virtual reality and flight simulation, scientific, medical and general data visualization, 3D printing, etc. It has support for a wide range of 3D file formats including 3DS, OBJ and Collada. It has a simple, intuitive interface that doesn't use much system resources.
- Publisher: Inivis Limited
- Home page: www.inivis.com
- Last updated: October 13th, 2015
Tyre is a program designed for creating GPS routes from behind your PC. The program enables you to copy the routes that you make with Tyre to your TomTom or Garmin navigation system. It contains an online interactive library so you can post your own routes.