Google earth cache format in Title/Summary
Google Earth Cache Manager is a program that handle the cache of the Google Earth (dbCache.dat) and produce a satellite images (in BMP format) from cache extractions. (cache extractor using JPG Extractor from Eugeny Vedernicov -- enved[at]mail.ru --).
- Publisher: YWTP, Inc.
- Home page: www.easygecm.tk
- Last updated: April 29th, 2011
Earth Tracker makes the bridge between your GPS receiver and Google™ Earth, with Earth Tracker and its tools together with Google Earth, you can:
- Take it to outdoors and see where you are, real time.
- Play animations of your tracks
- Import GPS data, such as Tracks and Waypoints to Google™ Earth
- Publisher: David Gil
- Home page: www.dgadv.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2012
Collect Earth is a tool that enables data collection through Google Earth. In conjunction with Google Earth, Bing Maps and Google Earth Engine, users can analyze high and very high resolution satellite imagery for a wide variety of purposes. It provides support for multi-phase National Forest Inventories and monitoring agricultural land and urban areas.
- Publisher: Open Foris Initiative
- Home page: www.openforis.org
- Last updated: May 28th, 2015
Google earth cache format in Description
Cleans IE, Netscape & FireFox browsers Cache, History files, ms Media, RealOne players, & temp. Protects your privacy and give you Comprehensive Risk Assessment. Disk wastes Statistic. Cookie Manager, easy to use. Set it and foget it.
- Publisher: Eznetsoft
- Last updated: March 31st, 2009
ESurvey KML is a program designed to convert the data available in Google earth from KML File to 2 Dimensional drawing data and vice versa.
- Export your CAD Data to Google Earth readable format (KML File).
- Import Places information from Google Earth KML File to your CAD Package.
- Create 3D maps From 2D Drawing.
- Publisher: ESurveying Softech (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Home page: www.esurveying.net
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2013
Cleanup system useless files and special files quickly.
- Define special files or folders to clean
- Clean variousWindows useless file
- Firefox, Safari and IE cache clean
- Google Earth cache and Chrome clean
- Automatically start clean and exit
- System: Windows 2k/XP/Vista/7
Tiles2kml Pro can transform all your data into the keyhole markup language format, .kml. and transfer it into Google Earth for you. This KML conversion program comes with a suite of tools enabling you to work with raster images, vector map data, and GPS Tracks, Waypoints and Routes.
- Publisher: Tiles2kml
- Last updated: June 4th, 2008
Vistumbler is a wireless network scanner for Vista. WiFiDB is a database written in php to store Vistumbler VS1 files. Keeps track of total access points w/gps, maps to kml, signal graphs, statistics, and more.
-Supports Windows Vista and Windows 7
-Find Wireless access points - Uses the Vista command 'netsh wlan show networks mode=bssid' to get wireless information
Additional Google earth cache format selection
Track and analyze your fitness activities with Garmin Training Center. Use it to review activity history as well as create workouts and send them to your Garmin fitness device.
Garmin Training Center is compatible with all Garmin fitness devices. It operates directly on your computer, not on the Internet.
- Publisher: Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
- Home page: www.garmin.com
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2011
Earth Explorer is a useful application very similar to Goggle Earth that allows you explore the whole world. It provides satellite, topographic, and blend views of any part of the world. You can easily know basic information about any country or city of the world by simply looking for it with its search tool. You can even import your own data to the map and place marks and paths.
ExpertGPS is a GPS map application for planning outdoor adventures. It allows you to convert any GPS, GIS, or CAD data to or from GPX, Google Earth KML or KMZ, Excel CSV or TXT, SHP shapefiles, or AutoCAD DXF drawings easily. This program works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, and GPSMAP.
DNRGarmin is a smart and effective extension used to directly transfer data between Garmin GPS handheld receivers and various GIS software packages.
- Publisher: GIS Section, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Home page: www.dnr.state.mn.us
- Last updated: September 12th, 2011
Tyre is a program designed for creating GPS routes from behind your PC. The program enables you to copy the routes that you make with Tyre to your TomTom or Garmin navigation system. It contains an online interactive library so you can post your own routes.
Universal Maps Downloader is a tool that helps you to get small tile images from Google Maps, Yahoo maps, Bing maps, OpenStreet Maps, Yandex Maps. All downloaded small images are saved on the disk. The downloaded images are only for your personal purpose, non-commercial use.
- Publisher: Simple Software
- Last updated: December 17th, 2008
GPSMapEdit is a program designed for visual authoring of GPS-maps in various cartographic formats. The program may also load and convert GPS-tracks, waypoints and routes. It supports Garmin MapSource/BaseCamp, Lowrance MapCreate, CityGuide, Navikey 7 Ways, Navitel Navigator 3.x, ALAN Map 500/600, Holux MapShow and
3D Route Builder is a powerful GPS editor for fine grain control over paths directly in Google Earth. These can then be either built from scratch or based on existing KML/KMZ, GPX or Garmin Training Center TCX. They can then be retraced at scalable real time speed.
Plex.Earth Tools is the world's leading solution for incorporating aerial imagery and terrain, synchronizing and exchanging data. Create mosaics right into AutoCAD with color imagery from Google Earth or any WMS source. Import terrain points, create contours and work with surfaces, even in the base version of AutoCAD!