Google earth train simulator online in Title/Summary
Easy to use electric drive train development tool. Select motors, batteries, wheel diameter and gear reduction, then take it for a test drive on a virtual test track.
Excellent design tool for building robotic R/C type drive trains like those used in BattleBots®, BattleBots IQ, Robot Fighting League, Robotica, BotBash, First Robotics, Best Robotics or Robot Wars and so much more.
Microsoft Train Simulator brings the power and excitement of some of the world's most famous trains to your PC.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: July 29th, 2010
Earth Tracker makes the bridge between your GPS receiver and Google™ Earth, with Earth Tracker and its tools together with Google Earth, you can:
- Take it to outdoors and see where you are, real time.
- Play animations of your tracks
- Import GPS data, such as Tracks and Waypoints to Google™ Earth
- Publisher: David Gil
- Home page: www.dgadv.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2012
Google earth train simulator online in Description
Google Earth Cache Manager is a program that handle the cache of the Google Earth (dbCache.dat) and produce a satellite images (in BMP format) from cache extractions. (cache extractor using JPG Extractor from Eugeny Vedernicov -- enved[at]mail.ru --).
- Publisher: YWTP, Inc.
- Last updated: April 29th, 2011
CADtoEarth is a family of innovative add-in applications for the most popular CAD packages that link modeling environment with Google Earth and Microsoft Virtual Earth.
- Upload a model directly from modeling session onto Google Earth or Microsoft Virtual Earth
- Import a section of the surface of the Earth directly from Google Earth into modeling session
- Publisher: AMC Bridge LLC
- Home page: amcbridge.com
- Last updated: January 22nd, 2013
GEScene is a MapInfo utility that allows images to be exchanged in both directions between MapInfo and Google Earth. Placemarks can also be created in Google Earth by using MapInfo as a point of reference to easily pinpoint more obscure locations. Images saved in Google Earth can be registered and displayed in MapInfo to compliment existing map layers.
The application will also give you the option to automatically update the path's description with the calculated distance. The path can then be imported back into Google Earth.
- Measures Google Earth Paths either saved as KML files or copied from clipboard.
- Option to automatically update path descriptions with calculated distance
Tiles2kml Pro can transform all your data into the keyhole markup language format, .kml. and transfer it into Google Earth for you. This KML conversion program comes with a suite of tools enabling you to work with raster images, vector map data, and GPS Tracks, Waypoints and Routes.
- Publisher: Tiles2kml
- Last updated: June 4th, 2008
Additional Google earth train simulator online selection
- Publisher: Shatters Software
- Last updated: June 11th, 2011
Track and analyze your fitness activities with Garmin Training Center. Use it to review activity history as well as create workouts and send them to your Garmin fitness device.
Garmin Training Center is compatible with all Garmin fitness devices. It operates directly on your computer, not on the Internet.
- Publisher: Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2011
DesktopEarth is a small program that generates (and applies) wallpapers for your desktop. The wallpaper shows a snapshot of the world map, showing the daylight and night areas. The wallpapers generated are very good and the program requires very few clicks to see the change.
Earth Explorer is a useful application very similar to Goggle Earth that allows you explore the whole world. It provides satellite, topographic, and blend views of any part of the world. You can easily know basic information about any country or city of the world by simply looking for it with its search tool. You can even import your own data to the map and place marks and paths.
Tyre is a program designed for creating GPS routes from behind your PC. The program enables you to copy the routes that you make with Tyre to your TomTom or Garmin navigation system. It contains an online interactive library so you can post your own routes.
DNRGarmin is a smart and effective extension used to directly transfer data between Garmin GPS handheld receivers and various GIS software packages.
- Publisher: GIS Section, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Home page: www.dnr.state.mn.us
- Last updated: September 12th, 2011
ExpertGPS is a waypoint tracking tool with support for GPS files and AutoCAD drawing. The application can be used to reproject data in any geographic format (lat-lon, UTM, US State Plane) and change datums. You will be able to calculate acreage, measure distance, elevation and grade.
Yreal Status Community Toolbar — stay connected and get so much more.
- new google earth instant way
- online tv
- youtube application
- game : super mario world
- email notifier
- new facebook application
- yahoo messenger yahoo check
- radio player
Vistumbler is a wireless network scanner for Vista. WiFiDB is a database written in php to store Vistumbler VS1 files. Keeps track of total access points w/gps, maps to kml, signal graphs, statistics, and more.
-Supports Windows Vista and Windows 7
-Find Wireless access points - Uses the Vista command 'netsh wlan show networks mode=bssid' to get wireless information
AC3D creates 3D models for: games, virtual reality and flight simulation, scientific, medical and general data visualization, rapid prototypes of 3D designs, high resolution 3D renderings, Google Earth, X-Plane, Second Life and much more.
- Fast real-time OpenGL graphics views (2D and 3D) with whiteboard controls for easy navigation
- Publisher: Inivis Limited
- Home page: www.inivis.com
- Last updated: August 12th, 2012