Import excel to epanet in Title/Summary
When importing email addresses into the address book email field, the solution will not add contact records which do not have a valid Internet formatted email address, i.e. it does not have an @ character in the email address. In addition,duplicate contact records, based on a comparison of the email address, will not be added to the address book.
- Publisher: Advansys Pty Limited
- Home page: www.novell.com
- Last updated: April 20th, 2008
Import one or more Excel files into a blank MS Excel file. Specify Excel files, and either insert them all into one sheet or individual sheets per file. Excel 2000 or higher required.
Excel MySQL Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0 is an application that allows you to export and import any of your Microsot Excel tables to and from a MySQL database. Using this advanced application, you will be able to save your files directly to an advanced database so that you can open and view them whenever you want.
Import excel to epanet in Description
XlsToDB2 - Import Excel to DB2 easy and quickly. Main features: 1. Automatic match tables and fields. 2. Batch import from multiple sheets at one time. 3. Save configuration and run repeatedly, command line, scheduled task.
- Publisher: Withdata Software
- Home page: www.withdata.com
- Last updated: August 11th, 2014
XlsToMdb is a data conversion software that helps database user to import Excel data to Access database.
- Wizard for importing Excel data to Access.
- Execute on command line.
- Saving/loading session, execute repeatly.
- Execute automatically at specific time.
- Publisher: Withdata Software
- Home page: www.withdata.com
- Last updated: August 31st, 2015
MASS Twitter Account Creator is a light weight and very easy to use application that will help you create multiple Twitter accounts with ease. With this application you can create Twitter accounts without data typing and without any copy paste method.
- Import eExcel data input.
- Single and multi proxy server settings.
- Auto change proxy with timer.
- Auto save data.
- Publisher: Easytech Software Solutions
- Home page: www.easytechsoft.com
- Last updated: March 18th, 2013
- IRS Authorized e-filing
- Enter data like a real form, except in Microsoft Word
- Able to import Excel data
- Option to upload form online for e-filing or print and mail
- Print forms at anytime at your convenience
Allows you to prepare Form 1099-MISC/Corrections on your desktop.
PlanSwift Professional is a construction estimating program that calculates everything you need to get estimates on labor costs, square footages, perimeters, volumes of simple or complex areas, beams, rebar, studs, gallons of paint, concrete, insulation, gravel and length of copper wire. You can create custom assemblies, import Excel items, customize reports and add markup percent.
- Publisher: Tech Unlimited, Inc.
- Home page: www.planswift.com
- Last updated: July 17th, 2014
Additional Import excel to epanet selection
Import one or more XML files into a blank MS Excel file. Specify local XML files, and either insert them all into one sheet or individual sheets per file. Excel 2000 or higher required.
Import Wizard is a program that enables you to easily import text based report files into MS-Access, MS-Excel, MySQL, SQL-Server, MSDE, Oracle, Interbase, Firebird and ODBC databases. It allows you to import standard and non-standard text files, delimited and fixed width files, HTML tables from web pages, XML files and Excel files.
- Publisher: Beside Company Inc.
- Home page: www.beside.com
- Last updated: August 28th, 2014
CSV2QFX is an app that converts bank, credit card files to QFX (Quicken Web Connect file) format. The program allows you to combine multiple CSV files into single QFX (Quicken Web Connect file) file and load it once, automate conversion using commandline mode and use it to view your original transaction files.
- Publisher: ProperSoft
- Home page: www.csv2qfx.com
- Last updated: October 24th, 2015
This is a graphical user interface that lets you edit and create databases for Pilot-DB under MS Windows. Use it at your own risk, it is still in an early development status. Please create a backup of important databases. The databases are normally located in the Backup directory of the Palm Desktop.
- Publisher: Raphael Fetzer
- Home page: www.jakewalk.de
- Last updated: March 7th, 2008
RapidDXF reads ASCII (text) or XLS (Microsoft Excel) files of coordinates and creates DXF (version 12) files of points and thier attributes. The DXF files so created are usable in many CAD software. RapidDXF can process several files at a time.
- Publisher: DeliCAD
- Home page: www.DeliCAD.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2008
Office2CAD is a tool for importing Excel spreadsheet and Word text into AutoCAD and MicroStation, and AutoBlock is a tool to link AutoCAD block attributes to Excel sheet with capability of real-time update. It's works on AutoCAD 2000, 2000i, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006 and Office 97, 2000, 2002 (XP), 2003.
- Publisher: CADTool Software
- Home page: www.cadtool.net
- Last updated: July 8th, 2008
This software offers a solution to users who want to import one or more MS Word files into a new MS Excel file. Specify Word files individually, by folder, or by drag-and-drop. Insert all into one sheet or to individual sheets per file.
Spire.XLS for .NET is a professional Excel .NET component. This Professional .NET Excel component is a standalone Excel .NET managed assembly and does not depend on Microsoft Office Excel. Spire.XLS for .NET offers support both for the old Excel 97-2003 format (.xls) and for the new Excel 2007,Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 (.xlsx, .xlsb, .xlsm), along with Open Office(.ods) format.
Mimaki RasterLink6 is a program that enables you to perform a three-layer print of color. It allows you to create several profiles that can match conditions for simultaneous printing. You can also import variable data, images and alphanumeric files from spreadsheets or CSV files to be included in the print.
- Publisher: Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd
- Last updated: March 12th, 2014
Import one or more HTML tables into a blank MS Excel file. Specify HTML files to import. Excel 2000 or higher required.