Involute spline data calculator in Title/Summary
Quick Spline is a powerful yet easy to use involute spline program for calculating involute spline dimensions for 7 different spline standards allin one program.
Quick Spline gives you all major spline data such as actual and effective circular tooth thickness or space width, measurement over or between pins, major and minor diameters, form diameter and much more.
The "Spline Calculator" software calculates the inspection dimensions of spline profiles with serration flanks and of involute gearing (straight or helical). The main menu allows you to enter the gear parameters easily. As soon as the software program has been given enough information, all remaining parameters are calculated automatically.
- Publisher: FRENCO GmbH
- Home page: www.frenco.de
- Last updated: October 5th, 2015
Involute is a free tool designed to calculate inspection data for a set of mating gear.
Involute is very easy to use:
- Select the gear type by clicking the appropriate gear type option (External or Internal).
- Type in the appropriate gear data for each input box. To navigate to each input box use your
mouse or use the "Enter", "Tab" or up and down arrow keys.
- Click on the "Calculate" button
- Publisher: James Shaneyfelt
- Home page: quickspline.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2009
Involute spline data calculator in Description
With the software tool Tiger-tec Silver Calculator, a cutting data calculator that helps you get easy the machining parameters for your indexable cutting tools, all your calculations will be made fast and automate with no chance of errors and for free.
esCalc features abundant computing capability with quite low technical requirements, leading the computing capacity revolution for spreadsheets. It can easily solve problems which are difficult for traditional spreadsheets, such as: automatic formula copy in related cell, formula automatic migration between multi-layers tables, associated join between multiple tables.
- Publisher: RAQSOFT Inc.
- Home page: www.raqsoft.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2013
The Spline Standards software calculates gearing data of splines with involute flanks either absolute or similar to the standards. Number of teeth, module and diametral pitch are linked with each other through the formulas, which means that once two parameters have been entered the third will automatically be calculated.
- Publisher: FRENCO GmbH
- Home page: www.frenco.de
- Last updated: October 7th, 2015
Now you can save time with TableCurve 2D - a linear and non-linear curve fitting program. This program will automate the curve fitting process for you in a single step with its built-in equations, enabling you to find the ideal model for your 2D data. TableCurve 2D includes equations from single linear to high order Chebyshev polynomials for data modeling and critical research.
- Publisher: SYSTAT Software
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
Breeze Designer is a free 3D modelling and design tool for Windows 98 through Windows Vista with exports to renderers including POV-Ray, Pixars's RenderMan®, VRML viewers and Microsoft Silverlight.
- Modelling primitives; cube, sphere, cone, cylinder, torus, bicubic "Bezier" patches
- Text objects using TrueType fonts
- Heightfields, spline paths and extruded shapes
- Publisher: Neville Richards
- Last updated: August 27th, 2008
Additional Involute spline data calculator selection
DuctMate is an interactive duct pressure drop and size calculator. The application calculates equivalent rectangular duct clear dimensions, it allows fixing of any rectangular dimension, and it is based on calculation procedures from the ASHRAE Fundamentals Handbook.
- Publisher: TechniSolve Software cc
- Home page: www.coolit.co.za
- Last updated: November 17th, 2009
GEOCalculator is a program that can perform calculations on structural geological data. You will be able to perform the most common calculations, such as angles between lines or planes, planes bisecting lines or planes, lines with pitch, hade, trend or plunge and more.
- Publisher: R J Holcombe
- Last updated: August 16th, 2012
This calculator acts as a science toolkit. The main calculator is a scientific calculator that is able to calculate molecular mass, and from this calculator over 60 other calculators, converters and science tools can be called.
The system also contains numerous science data reference tables, flowcharts and a science glossary.
- Publisher: Dot Point Learning Systems
- Home page: www.dplsystems.com.au
- Last updated: September 29th, 2011
Near Repeat calculator is a software that originates with the relatively recent discovery of the near repeat phenomenon in burglary patterns. This communicability of risk to nearby locations for a short amount of time raises the possibility that other crime types may also suffer from a near repeat spatio-temporal pattern of behavior.
- Publisher: Temple University (Dr JH Ratcliffe)
- Last updated: November 3rd, 2011
Talking printing calculator/adding machine !
- Publisher: Oakley Data Services
- Home page: www.smartcode.com
- Last updated: March 8th, 2008
The Fringe Benefits Tax Calculator application is designed to facilitate the entry, maintenance, retrieval and archiving of key analytical data with regards to managing Fringe
Benefits Tax information in a corporate, SME or CA environment. Among the many functions
there is Employee and Vehicle maintenance, FBT source detail entry and subsequent Multi-
The CED M2 chronograph incorporate a micro-controller that runs at 48 MHz while expanding the operation range from 50 fps to 7,000 fps.. Memory storage has been expanded 500% from 220 velocities to over 1,000 stored velocities. This free utility will conveniently download data from the CED Millennium Chronograph, post data to spreadsheets, print reports and more.
- Publisher: Competitive Edge Dynamics, Ltd.
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2011
So touch MyWay online content manager makes setting up and updating player(s) an easy task, anytime and from everywhere. Accessible on the internet as a webservice, just log-in to access your project and add, edit, update or delete content, locations, items, facilities, utilities, routes, promotions or events and extract the latest newsletter subscriptions easily.
- Publisher: So touch
- Last updated: April 11th, 2012
The version 2 reflects the same coordinate system support as the TatukGIS Developer Kernel (v.9) and TatukGIS desktop Editor (v.2) products, which means nearly 3,000 pre-defined map coordinate systems in use around the world (including all the U.S. State Planes), with simple selection from a drop down list.
- Publisher: TatukGIS, Inc.
- Home page: www.tatukgis.com
- Last updated: March 25th, 2008
Geometry Calculator is a useful tool for math calculations. There are Four sections to choose from: Circumference and Diameter, Area, Surface Area and Volume. For the calculations used in this program "Pi" has been rounded off to 10 decimal places. Input your data and start calculate.
- Publisher: SJW Computer Resources
- Home page: www.sjweeks.co.uk
- Last updated: January 24th, 2012