Kml csv in Title/Summary
KML Feature Extractor is a program designed to extract the features of KML/KMZ files (the native format of Google Earth). The program will scan for features, extract them, and convert them to shapefiles. The shapefiles can then be imported into most GIS applications.
- Publisher: Warp Engine Software
- Home page: www.warpengine.com
- Last updated: March 27th, 2010
The application will also give you the option to automatically update the path's description with the calculated distance. The path can then be imported back into Google Earth.
- Measures Google Earth Paths either saved as KML files or copied from clipboard.
- Option to automatically update path descriptions with calculated distance
Easy way to convert Waypoints from KMZ or KML to GPX file format with the KML/KMZ to GPX Converter free.
Easy Steps :
- Save your waypoints in KMZ or KML format with google earth
- Import that format in the KML/KMZ to GPX Converter free
- Then select waypoint you want to convert to GPX format
- Export the GPX format
- Upload the GPX format in your GPS
- Publisher: HotelResortClub.com
- Last updated: February 23rd, 2010
Kml csv in Description
This is the original Extra POI Editor by TurboCCC (beware of imitations!). . It isIt is a free program that allows you to create, view, edit and convert GPX, CSV, MGLN, OV2, XLS and KML POI files to any other format an easy way to create or modify TourGuides files by adding icon, MP3 or JPG files. You can view POI on the map. Look at the impressive list of features below.
TCX Converter is more than a simple conversion solution for TCX files. It can also load GPX, KML, TRK, FITLOG, FIT, PLT and CSV files and export to TCX, GPX, KML, PLT, HRM, TRK, CSV and FIT files. It offers many other features besides the obvious conversion function.
- Publisher: DDAAXX
- Last updated: July 17th, 2012
KMLCSV Converter is a simple, neat, and handy tool that lets you easily convert between Google Earth KML files and formatted CSV files, in both directions. This kind of conversion is useful in plenty of situations, including when you want to plot all custom POIs (“points of interest”) with Google Earth first before transferring them into your Garmin GPS device using the POI Loader.
- Publisher: Choon-Chern Lim
- Home page: choonchernlim.com
- Last updated: January 8th, 2011
Golden Cheetah lets you imports ride data directly from many devices. It supports all popular file formats including Google Earth (KML), Computrainer (TXT), MotoACTV (CSV), SportTracks (FITLOG), and TrainingPeaks (WKO, PWX). You can export data to other applications and formats such as PWX, CSV, KML, TCX, and JSON.
- Publisher: Golden Cheetah Developers Team
- Home page: www.goldencheetah.org
- Last updated: December 28th, 2015
KML Manager is a tool for transforming the following file formats: KML 2.1 (read and write), KML 2.0 (read), KMZ (read), GPX 1.1 (read and write), CSV (read and write), OVL ASCII (read and write), ASC (TomTom, read and write), ITN (TomTom, read and write), OV2 (TomTom, write), etc.
- Publisher: KMLManager
- Home page: www.mchme.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
Additional Kml csv selection
Rhinoceros is a powerful program that allows you to create complex models. It provides enhanced commands such as direct sub‑object manipulation and thin‑wall shelling, it provides support for texture mapping, 3D rendering, post-rendering effects and it also allows you to analyze your 3‑D models.
- Publisher: McNeel & Associates
- Home page: www.rhino3d.com
- Last updated: April 6th, 2011
ExpertGPS is a GPS map application for planning outdoor adventures. It allows you to convert any GPS, GIS, or CAD data to or from GPX, Google Earth KML or KMZ, Excel CSV or TXT, SHP shapefiles, or AutoCAD DXF drawings easily. This program works with hundreds of GPS receivers, including all Garmin nüvi, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, and GPSMAP.
ArcGIS Data Interoperability for Desktop is a program that allows you to bring spatial data from many sources into the ArcGIS environment for mapping, visualization, and analysis. It provides a zero-coding environment to read, transform, and write in hundreds of GIS- and business-friendly formats from files, databases, and the web.
- Publisher: Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
- Home page: www.esri.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2015
CSV to vCard is a very simple and small application that can extract contacts and related details from CSV tables and output them to vCard files.
One of the best aspects about this little utility is that it lets you easily set a different vCard property for each separate CSV field.
Advanced CSV Converter is a powerful tool for converting CSV to DBF, Excel(XLS,XLSX), TXT, HTML, PRG, XML, SQL, RTF. To convert a file, the program offers a wizard-driven interface, which walks you through the conversion step by step. Using the wizard, you select the input file, choose the target format and folder.
- Publisher: HiBase Group
- Home page: www.dbf2002.com
- Last updated: January 25th, 2016
POIConverter will convert Points of Interest, routes and tracks stored in the formats shown in the first list to any of the other formats in that list.
- TomTom overlays (*.ov2, *.ovr)
- TomTom ASCII files (*.asc)
- TomTom Itinerary files (*.itn)
- Maptech Marks files (*.mxf), Route files (*.rxf), Track files (*.txf)
- Memory-Map CSV files (*.csv)
- Garmin Database files: Waypoints (*.gdb)
- Garmin PCX5 Waypoint files (*.wpt), Route files (*.rte), Track files (*.trk)
- GPS eXchange files (*.gpx)
- AutoRoute Pushpins (*.csv)
- Excel files (*.xls)
- OziExplorer Waypoint files (*.wpt), Route files (*.rte), Track files (*.plt)
- Google Earth Points files (*.kml)
-Elektrobit EBA Points files (*.csv)
Convert Excel To CSV is a batch csv converter that converts Excel to CSV files. It allows you to save one or more Excel file to CSV (comma-separated values) files. Also it can save each sheet as an individual file. The program supports command line interface so you can run it with necessary parameters in a batch mode from the command line or from Windows scheduler.
This software offers a solution to users who want to convert one or many text files into CSV (comma-separated) files.
Kml Builder makes it easy to create and edit KML files to be viewed in Google Earth.
Places you create with Kml Builder can be emailed to your friends or co-workers and can even be published on the Internet or on Intranets for a broader audience.
Anyone who has Google Earth Desktop installed on their computer can open your created KML files with just a mouse click.
- Publisher: NorthGates Systems
- Home page: www.northgates.ca
- Last updated: March 25th, 2011
zMaps is a Google Maps alternative for Firefox Os that provides information regarding the Elevation, Distance, Area, and Perimeter. You can export maps KML, DXF, GPX, CSV, TXT,TAB, SHP, color your map and publish it in Google Earth and reconstruct a terrain.
- Publisher: Mozart Diniz
- Home page: github.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2015