Sort by: Relevance
Leica gsi to xml in Title/Summary
Leica X-change provides a seamless link between Leica System 1200 surveying equipment and the Autodesk Civil 3D 2009 and 2010 environment. Autodesk became best known for AutoCAD but now develops a broad range of software for design, engineering, and entertainment as well as a line of software for consumers, including Sketchbook, Homestyler, and Pixlr.
The software LEICA DIGITAL CAPTURE 1.0 enables you to operate your LEICA M8 or LEICA M8.2 from a computer. You can release the LEICA M8 shutter, set functions in the picture parameters menu and save picture data directly on to the computer.The application has a friendly user interface and it is easy to use
- Publisher: Leica Camera AG
- Last updated: November 26th, 2008
Leica Survey Office offers an excellent approach to manage survey data.
- Flexible data exchange.
- Efficient coding.
- Management of coordinates.
- Uploading of new software.
- Straight forward instrument configuration.
- User defined data output formats.
- Publisher: GECO Engineering
- Home page: www.gecoengg.ae
- Last updated: October 30th, 2013
Leica gsi to xml in Description
Alignment Solver is software designed to help you manage horizontal - vertical alignment or road or tunnel construction.
-Create - edit Alignment
- Alignment calculations
- Draw alignment - profile
- Import Export Landxml ( horizontal - vertical profile)
-Export tcpTunnel file format
-Export Leica GSI Alignment
- Publisher: IQSoft
- Home page: www.iqsoft.gr
- Last updated: December 7th, 2010
The Leica LAS EZ software, compatible with the Leica EZ4 HD stereomicroscope, as well as the Leica EC3, Leica ICC50 HD and Leica IC80 HD digital cameras, provides an ideal common, easy-to-use, consistent platform for basic education, industry and life science applications.
- Publisher: Leica Microsystems
- Last updated: August 17th, 2012
Leica SpiderQC is a multi-purpose GNSS data analysis tool that can be used for:
- Site Assessment and Quality Control
- Network RTK Performance Monitoring
- Reference Station Integrity Monitoring
- Deformation Monitoring
- RINEX data management (concatenation, decimation)
MOVE3 is a software package for the design, adjustment and quality control of 3D, 2D and 1D geodetic networks in compliance with the procedures of the "Delft School" of geodesy. MOVE3 allows fully integrated processing of GPS and terrestrial observations.
Leica LAS AF Lite is an easy to use program platform for advanced life science research with Leica Microsystems confocal and widefield systems. LAS AF Lite offers full control over the microscope hardware and at the same time minimizes the need for user interaction through intelligent automation.
Additional Leica gsi to xml selection
MS DOS prompt executable program to strip co-ordinates recorded in Leica GSI format into CSV format without the need for Survey Office or Excel. Options to output results in metres or to be renumbered.
Converts Leica (GSI-8 & GSI-16) and Zeiss (DAT/REC) data files to and from CSV data format.
DriveImage XML is an easy to use and reliable program for imaging and backing up partitions and logical drives.
Image creation uses Microsoft's Volume Shadow Services (VSS), allowing you to create safe "hot images" even from drives currently in use. Images are stored in XML files, allowing you to process them with 3rd party tools.
- Publisher: Runtime Software, LLC
- Home page: www.runtime.org
- Last updated: October 18th, 2012
XML Notepad 2007 is a small free application from Microsoft that aims to provide a small environment for editing XML files quickly. With a lot of handy features, it's really comfortable to work with complex files thanks to the unique "nudge" and "change to" operations.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2008
The Microsoft® XML Parser (MSXML) SDK includes header and .lib files, and documentation for the MSXML. This SDK provides several improvements over the MSXML SDK including language filtering; improved code samples in Microsoft JScript®, Microsoft Visual Basic®, and C++; and links to utilities you can use for creating XML applications.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Last updated: November 11th, 2010
MindFusion's XML Viewer is a freeware program - a present to all our friends and partners. It is used to scan the contents of an XML file in an easy-to-use environment. In addition you can make modification to the XML as follows:
* Insert new items
* Delete existing items
* Add properties to specified items
* Delete properties to specified items
XML Marker is an XML and Json Editor that uses a synchronized table-tree-and-text display to show you both the hierarchical and the tabular nature of your XML data.
It automatically produces a tabular display of any selected tag by collecting repeating attribute and tag names and then arranging them into columns. The result is a clutter-free and informative tabular display.
- Publisher: Symbol Click Software LLC
- Home page: symbolclick.com
- Last updated: February 23rd, 2012
3D XML Player incorporate advanced ergonomics features like the 3D Compass for efficient 3D Manipulation and the immersive product tree.
3D XML Player makes it possible to access rich 3D XML information such as the product structure in an immersive mode and perform cross highlight with the 3D geometry.
- Publisher: Dassault Systemes
- Last updated: November 29th, 2012
High performance text editing and parsing of text files, aligning and indenting XML, print, print preview, e-mail sending, text encoding selection and conversion, Unicode character functions, and C++ code generation to see how to create or navigate your XML with CMarkup.
- Publisher: First Objective Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.firstobject.com
- Last updated: May 6th, 2011
Leica FlexOffice includes basic tools for data transfer and data management for FlexLine instruments. The product is based on the well established and reliable platform of Leica Geo Office, but is simplified in functionality and complexity to suit the new range of FlexLine instruments in an ideal way.
- Publisher: Leica Geosystems
- Last updated: May 27th, 2013
This program facilitates the user with tools for XML authoring, XML Schema, XML conversion, Relax NG and Schematron development. The connectivity support of the XML Editor allows you to interact with the majority of XML databases, content management systems and WebDAV.
- Publisher: SyncRO Soft SRL
- Home page: www.oxygenxml.com
- Last updated: December 8th, 2014