Sort by: Relevance
Online transparent graph paper in Title/Summary
Graph Paper Maker is software that lets you create your own custom sheets of graph paper. You have complete control over the graph characteristics:
- X and Y axis can independently be set for linear or log scale, and scaling
- Selection from a dozen standard paper sizes, or custom create your own
- Graphs saved as pdf files, so you can print them whenever you wish
And so much more.
Print out plain graph pages. 3 sizes of Graph Paper - 1/4
- Online Software So Access It From Any Where In The World.
- Generate Question Paper From Selected Chapter.
- Generate Question Paper From Selected Question Group.
- No Question Will Be Repeated Unless Full Database Is Used.
- Get Answer To Question Paper.
- Print Selected Pages. Crop Page to Landscape With 2 Column.
Online transparent graph paper in Description
GraphTablet is a handy application to create blank graph paper. It doesn’t have any help file, but it is very easy to use and can be helpful tfor students, pupils and even for preschool age kids a graphic coloring paper.
GraphTablet offers you a clear interface and has only one window.
The NetGraph – network monitor 2.0 is a software network-monitoring program that enables users to see at a glance the activities on their networks including the volumes of traffic with four simple graph mode indicators. The program works on any Windows’ network connection and NetGraph – network monitor 2.0’s four modes include 2 snapshot modes and 2 graph modes.
- Publisher: Nikola Dachev
- Home page: www.zeraha.org
- Last updated: March 14th, 2008
GraphMage TM is a Microsoft Windows and NT tool that allows users to design and create graph and hex paper for use in role-playing games such as Advanced Dungeons and Dragons TM or AD&D TM
GraphMage creates several types of standard graph paper as traditionally used in creating maps for indoor areas, and also hex and triangle graphs used to map outdoor areas.
- Publisher: VIO Systems Limited
- Last updated: February 15th, 2010
VeroDes is an easy-to-use design program for those wishing to design circuits on "veroboard"™ (also known as "stripboard"). Not only can you make good looking board designs, but you can also instruct VeroDes to print out an "overlay" of either side of the board. This can then be stuck to the board to guide you to placing components and cutting tracks.
Easy-Fast Charted Designs
Additional Online transparent graph paper selection
Making Waves is an interactive physics package that helps students visualize and understand the motion and interference of transverse and longitudinal waves.
Looking Glass 18.104.22.168
- Publisher: Living Graphs Inc.
- Last updated: May 15th, 2010
Newton's Aquarium is an educational program that allows students to explore space conditions and laws of physics very easily with a simulation. The students can use templates with an empty universe, a universe with the Sun and Earth and a universe with a sun and nine planets.
VeeCAD is a program that takes a schematic generated netlist and assists you to build a layout - on strip (Veroboard), matrix, donut, tripad, Atarado Smart and other prototyping boards. It provides design tools such as netlist import, component footprint definition, component positioning, wiring and connectivity check. You can break tracks, add wire links and free form wiring.
- Publisher: Roger Lacelles
- Home page: veecad.com
- Last updated: June 7th, 2013
Do you use graph paper to draw objects, be they an item of furniture you plan to build or a spaceship for a game? Well, now you can retire your graph paper pad and save a bit of cash in the process, because DigiGraph 2 is here. DigiGraph 2 is a professional art tool that gives you digital graph paper to draw on.
- Publisher: KnightTrek Productions 2008
The Omnigraph graph processor is an indispensible tool for pupils of all ages. The software enables you to draw lines like y = x + 1 either by typing the equation or by just clicking the screen. Graphs and shapes can be transformed and manipulated on screen. Omnigraph’s features have made it the number one graphing package in UK schools.
Specifics of the ECG Graph Paper
Details the vertical and horizontal squares found on the ECG graph paper as well as the various methods utilized to calculate heart rate from an ECG tracing. Examples of various ECG strips are given and the user is asked to input the correct heart rate.
Cross Image is the computer version of the classic paper graph picture that many of us have enjoyed. The game consists in recreating an image that is encrypted by a given set of numbers. To recreate this image, we have to follow some rules which are easy to understand but will require from us a lot of concentration.
- Publisher: Xdyne
- Home page: www.xdyne.com
- Last updated: March 24th, 2008
- Features such as easy colour and weave entry, variable thread thickness, automatic double width and name drafts, all make designing fun and easy.
- Block substitution, name drafts, auto tabby, weave as drawn in, turned drafts, float search.
- Sixteen magnifications allow real time editing in the drafts or in the cloth.
PicToWeave is a software application designed to allow custom fishing rod builders to design thread weaving patterns. It allows you to take an image and overlay it on a grid. Then you fill in the grid using the thread colours at your disposal and print a "Left List" or weaving pattern.