Sort by: Relevance
Opos vcl in Title/Summary
Retailers and services providers are able to leverage OPOS and JavaPOS to program the i6550, i6580 and i6780. OPOS, OLE for Point of Sale, is an object-oriented programming environment used to develop POS terminal applications based on the popular Microsoft APIís.
- Publisher: Ingenico Services
- Last updated: February 27th, 2012
- All tickets are available at any time or place.
- Reduce the wait times at lift windows: your customers can purchase their ski tickets at their hotel and hit the slopes directly.
- Add business partners.
- It doesn't always have to be ski tickets: Sell tickets for different activities and events. You can increase the attractiveness of the entire region and surprise your customers
- Publisher: SkiData AG
- Home page: www.skidata.com
- Last updated: April 9th, 2011
The Honeywell OPOS Suite (OLE for Retail POS) provides a standard programming interface that allows POS Hardware to be easily integrated into retail POS systems based on Microsoft Windows operating systems. This release adheres to the UPOS 1.12 specifications.
Opos vcl in Description
SAM4S OPOS Set is a free program that enables you to configure an OPOS device. The program offers you information regarding the POS Printer, Line Display, Cash Drawer and MSR. It is also capable of testing the configuration for the selected OPOS device.
- Publisher: SAM4S
- Last updated: July 9th, 2015
Embarcadero Delphi XE7 allows you to develop highly connected applications.
- Create fast native apps for Windows, OS X and mobile from one codebase
- Update existing Windows VCL applications to 64-bit
- Supercharge existing Windows VCL applications with the Parallel Programing Library
- Integrate your Windows VCL app controls with objects and datasets using LiveBindings
- Publisher: Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
- Home page: www.embarcadero.com
- Last updated: August 7th, 2008
The OPOS printer interface for the PcOS Series printers allows an application programmer access to printer functionality that is otherwise unavailable using normal Operating System API function calls. This allows applications to be built which can utilize the special features of the PcOS series printers.
Pro VCL Extensions Library is a freeware component library for Borland Delphi 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 9 (2005) and Borland C++Builder 1, 3, 4, 5 & 6. Pro VCL Extensions Library includes 28 native VCL components, component and property editors, many useful procedures and functions and complete source code for all components and all
component and property editors.
- Publisher: Dmitry G. Barabash
- Home page: www.barabash.com
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2008
SMSC Relay VCL SDK 2.3
Additional Opos vcl selection
uniCenta oPOS is a multi-lingual POS (Point-Of-Sale) application designed for Touchscreens. It supports industry standard hardware and is capable of running on display sizes from as little as 800x600 upwards. It's also multi-terminal, multi-location and supports a range of proven commercial grade databases such as Apache Derby Client/Server, MySQL, HSQLDB, PostgreSQL and Oracle 11g.
- Publisher: uniCenta
- Home page: unicenta.com
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2015
As a combination of the personal effort of Curtiss Monroe plus as part of RCS / NCR's commitment to the retail community, a complete set of OPOS control objects have been developed for public use. These are referred to as the "Common Control Objects."
- Publisher: Curtiss Monroe
- Home page: monroecs.com
- Last updated: April 20th, 2011
Using this program, you can explore complete VCL product line (over 150 controls) by selecting a product suite or individual component. All DevExpress control libraries are available with full source code. You will never have to worry about "black box" controls when using DevExpress technologies in your next application.
- Publisher: Developer Express Inc.
- Home page: www.devexpress.com
- Last updated: August 9th, 2012
2D Barcode VCL components is a program designed for generating and printing barcode symbols in your Delphi or C++ Builder applications. All of the 2D barcode components can work as database aware mode and have the ability to read the value of a field from a database table or query, then display that value as barcode symbol in the canva or report.
- Publisher: Han-soft software
- Home page: www.han-soft.com
- Last updated: November 26th, 2014
The OPOS driver for HID Swipe Readers may be used with Dynamag, SureSwipe, and non-SCRA USB swipe readers running in HID mode. This package will install the driver, documentation and test application. This driver will ensure seamless functionality of programs.
- Publisher: Magtek
- Home page: www.magtek.com
- Last updated: March 14th, 2014
Apollo Embedded includes everything developers need to create Windows, .NET and classic ASP applications that manage CA-Clipper and FoxPro 2.6 DBF/Xbase database files. Developers can create single and multi-user desktop and web-based database applications using Delphi, C++Builder, Visual Studio (C#, VB.NET), classic Visual Basic, VBScript and C/C++ that run on Win32, .NET and classic ASP .
- Publisher: Vista Software
- Last updated: May 13th, 2008
Active Query Builder VCL Edition is a visual query builder component suite for Borland Delphi and C++ Builder that allows your end-users to build SQL queries with unions and subqueries via an intuitive visual interface. Active Query Builder is also a powerful SQL parser that allows programmatic analysis and modification of complex SQL queries.
Abakus VCL is a professional set of Borland/Inprise Delphi / C++Builder components for virtual instrumentation.
The library supports all Delphi / C++Builder versions !
Source included (source license only)
Visit us at http://www.AbakusVCL.com for more information.
- Publisher: Hard- & Software A.Baecker
- Home page: www.abaecker.de
- Last updated: July 16th, 2011
SiComponents Scheduling Agent is a VCL wrapper for Microsoft Task Scheduler API. The program enables you to enumerate all tasks on a target computer, create scheduled tasks and delete existing ones, schedule a task to run at a specific time or when a specific event occurs or change the schedule for a task.
Native VCL components suit is a wrapper and GUI for FFmpeg libraries. FFmpeg is a cross platform application for recording, converting, and streaming audio and video. It includes libavcodec, an audio/video codec library; its interface makes using FFmpeg easier.