Probability curve in Title/Summary
- Compute and graph probability density functions.
- Compute and graph cumulative distribution functions.
- Compute and graph survival functions.
- Compute and graph hazard functions.
- Compute quantile values.
- Compute means and variances .
- Publisher: GraphNow Software
- Home page: www.graphnow.com
- Last updated: October 29th, 2010
Cumulative Probability Plot does all of the statistical mathematics for you and outputs the data in a visual format that can be easily interpreted by people with a limited knowledge of statistics.
The graph is also useful for a quick demonstration to regulators or other interested parties that your product or process is within acceptable tolerance or meets regulatory limits.
As the name suggests, "Probability Calculator" is an easy-to-use probability calculator. Using it you can easily pick one of 40 different probability distributions, calculate, plot and manipulate it's:
probability density function (pdf),
cumulative density function (cdf),
cumulative hazard function
For each distribution, a point percent function (ppf) for arbitrary probability (p) can also be calculated. In addition, distribution first four moment estimates are also calculated (mean, variance, skewness, and kurtosis).
- Publisher: Dew Research
- Last updated: January 17th, 2010
Probability curve in Description
This suite consists of six packages: Statistics, Discrete Probability, Standard Probability Distributions, Curve Fitting, Hypothesis Testing, and Correlation & Regression which offer the following functionality.
The Statistics module incorporates topic from data presentation (incl. standard, relative and cumulative frequency tables).
- Publisher: WebCab Components
- Last updated: November 9th, 2011
The Global Environmental Flow Calculator (GEFC) is a software package for desktop rapid assessment of Environmental Flows (EFs). The EF estimation technique in GEFC is using monthly time step series reflecting “natural” / unregulated flow conditions and its corresponding Flow Duration Curve (FDC)- a cumulative distribution function of flows.
- Publisher: IWMI
- Last updated: July 15th, 2011
The Qax Graphics Calculator is an outstanding piece of software that is built into the QAX Mathematics software program . It can out-perform most hand-held graphics calculator functions and also doubles as a scientific calculator.
- Publisher: QAX
- Home page: www.qax.com.au
- Last updated: November 3rd, 2011
Orbital Viewer can display almost any atomic or molecular electron probability function. For atoms, this plotted function is the hydrogenic solution of Schrodinger's Equation. For molecules, the linear combination of atomic orbitals (LCAO) method is used.
- Publisher: David Manthey
- Home page: www.orbitals.com
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
- XLStatistics is designed to be easy to use - all you need to do to analyse data is identify the type of variables and enter it into the corresponding workbook.
- Good for fast exploratory work. Simply select your variables and all calculations and charts are updated automatically; "dirty" data with blanks and/or comments is handled.
Additional Probability curve selection
Curve direct is a software intended for all people seeking to view the behavior of automatic breaking devices placed in cascade in a LV electrical network.
Curve direct is used to view coordination between devices. This tool therefore enhances the level of continuity of service of an installation.
Adds data curve fitting, interpolation and data smoothing functions to Excel. Functions include polynomial fits, several types of splines, and local regressions. Filters include moving average, Gaussian smoothing and median filtering.
Graphis graphing software is a powerful scientific/engineering data visualization and analysis tool. At the core of its functionality is the ability to create both tabular and analytical curves. Tabular curves can be used to plot data held in tabular form, while analytical curves can be used to plot mathematical expressions.
- Publisher: Kylebank Software Ltd.
- Last updated: April 23rd, 2010
Videora BlackBerry Curve Converter is a free BlackBerry Curve video converter that converts video files, YouTube videos, movies and DVD's so you can play them on your BlackBerry Curve. The software can convert all types of video files (avi, divx, xvid, flv, x264, vob, mpeg, DVD's, YouTube, etc.) into the proper video formats (MPEG-4, H.264) that plays on the BlackBerry Curve.
- Publisher: Red Kawa
- Home page: www.videora.com
- Last updated: December 18th, 2010
The User Programmable Curve Tool software provides the following features:
- Creation of user-defined curves and flexible download/upload of operating and reset curves into/from the MiCOM Px4x range of relays
- User-friendly graphical user interface for easy creation and visualization of curves either by inputing formula or data points.
Ringtonesia BlackBerry Curve Maker is a ringtone maker that creates ringtones for your BlackBerry Curve mobile phone from every audio & video file format. This software can read almost every audio file and lets you create your own ringtones for your mobile device.
Use the SEL-5804 Curve Designer Software to create custom curves for the SEL-351R Recloser Control.Use acSELerator Quickset® or Quickset Designer® to set the recloser curve setting to a user-programmable curve and then use this curve designer to create and download a curve to the recloser control.
- Publisher: Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Home page: www.selinc.com
- Last updated: March 8th, 2011
The DSP8024 features a 31-band graphic EQ with a real-time analyzer and an Auto-Q function for automatic room measurement and correction plus three bands of parametric equalization. Further highlights include a peak limiter, an adjustable delay of up to 2.5 seconds, a noise gate and BEHRINGER’s renowned Feedback Destroyer.
- Publisher: BEHRINGER Spezielle Studiotechnik GmbH
- Home page: www.behringer.com
- Last updated: October 11th, 2009
This program is a Windows-based program. It is user friendly and will walk you through each step of the installation process. It helps you visualize graphics and statistics for every product you want. You can simulate and export graphs using the built in tools.
- Publisher: Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc
- Home page: www.lakeshore.com
- Last updated: May 11th, 2012
Statistical Product and Service Solutions, IBM SPSS Statistics Base Desktop 22.214.171.124, is among the most widely used program for statistical analysis in social science. It is used by market researchers, health researchers, survey companies, government, education researchers, marketing organizations and others to forecast future trends to better plan organizational strategies.
- Publisher: IBM
- Home page: www.spss.com
- Last updated: August 14th, 2013