Sort by: Relevance
Remote keyboard application in Title/Summary
- Type text faster - With Remote Keyboard you can quickly enter text with your computer keyboard.
- Fast Switching to fall back input method - To make things easy we have included a button that allows fast switching to another input method when you can no longer connect to your computer. You can choose which input method to fall back to.
Remote Keyboard Lite allows you to easily input text to your BRAVIA by using your computer. Remote Keyboard Lite does not support Bluetooth device function.
This application is provided 'as is', we cannot guarantee performance or functionality. If you own a Sony VAIO computer, please use the version which is preinstalled, or which can be downloaded via VAIO update.
- Publisher: Sony Corporation
- Home page: www.sony-mea.com
- Last updated: January 9th, 2012
Remote Keyboard with PlayStation®3 (PS3) is a new software feature for compatible VAIO models. It allows the VAIO’s keyboard & touch-pad to be wirelessly connected to a PS3 via Bluetooth.
Once connected, navigating around the PlayStation3 XrossMediaBar (XMB) menu is done via the keyboard and touch-pad on the VAIO.
- Publisher: Sony Corporation
- Home page: www.sony.com.au
- Last updated: November 14th, 2012
Remote keyboard application in Description
This software can connect to other computers without installing any software on the remote machine. Remote Commander allows you to remotely gather and manipulate more information than remote privileged users can dream about.
- Access to the remote computer desktop enabling the launch of software with the mouse or keyboard.
Multi Webcam Cast is an excellent remote control application. This tool can be useful in employee and home networks. It allows you to display up to 9 remote computers and control their desktops remotely. The program lets you capture images from 36 remote webcams and display up to 9 screens at once.
- Publisher: DGTSoft
- Home page: www.dgtsoft.com
- Last updated: July 23rd, 2009
bControl is mobile application that turns Samsung Wave phone into remote keyboard, mouse, joypad and acceleration-based steering wheel.
With this application, you can control your PC-based media-center, browse internet, play music and video from your chair or sofa; perform large-screen presentations using your phone as a keyboard and mouse and other possibilities.
- Publisher: mobbcore
- Home page: www.mobbcore.com
- Last updated: December 30th, 2010
Friendly Network Inventory is a client-server program that allows you to view details, and control the installed software and hardware on any remote computer. It requires the server program to have a direct IP address and run a small application on each remote computer.
- Publisher: A.Kilievich & Co.
- Last updated: April 10th, 2012
itKeyboard is an on-screen virtual keyboard application, i.e. a program that simulates a standard keyboard by showing a picture of a keyboard on the screen. Virtual keyboard is the best solution for touch screen devices. It eliminates the need for installing a physical keyboard, which may be prone to damage or may not fit the design of terminals.
Additional Remote keyboard application selection
UltraVNC is a VNC application that is tailored towards Windows PCs, with several features not found in other VNC products.
The program allows the viewer to use their mouse and keyboard to control the Server Computer remotely. UltraVNC Server and Viewer can display the screen of one computer (Server) on the screen of another (Viewer).
- Publisher: UltraVnc
- Home page: www.uvnc.com
- Last updated: January 13th, 2014
Captures ALL keystrokes into a log file.
- Publisher: Ardamax Software
- Home page: www.ardamax.com
- Last updated: March 23rd, 2013
Netop School6 is the premium classroom management software for today's networked classrooms and computer labs, providing powerful tools for lesson preparation, teaching and evaluation in one complete solution.
It has all the tools you’d expect from a classroom management software: screen-sharing, remote control, application launch, and more.
- Publisher: Netop
- Home page: www.netop.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2012
Epson LFP Remote Panel application is a utility that allows you to update the printer or network firmware. You can perform print head nozzle checks, print head alignments (automatically or manually), display printer’s status sheet, printed jobs log, and custom media list.
- Publisher: Epson America, Inc.
- Home page: www.epson.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2010
PC Remote Control 4.0.213
Control your Windows desktop from any Android device over a wireless network. The free version of Android Desktop Remote lets you control your Windows desktop keyboard and mouse from your Android device over your home wireless network. Turn your Windows desktop into a remote-controlled, touch-enabled interface.
Vectir is a remote control program for PC that can be controlled using mobile phones and tablets. The interface can be Infra Red, WiFi, or Bluetooth. It can also be used to remotely browse the media library and computer desktop. The phone can also acts as a remote keyboard.
- Publisher: Incendo Technology
- Home page: www.vectir.com
- Last updated: March 9th, 2013
Mobile Mouse is one of the most useful applications out there for iPhone and iPod Touch. Its primary function is to allow users to control their PC remotely from their iPhone or iPod, and not by showing the PC screen on the device - like other applications do, but by permitting the user to take control of the mouse and keyboard of the computer.
With Brm Bluetooth Remote you can control your Windows PC from a Java ME enabled cell phone.
Both server (the PC part) and the client (on your phone) are lightweight and powerful. Currently supported: Powerpoint, iTunes, Winamp, Foobar, other media players and remote keyboard + mouse.
- Publisher: Matúš Blade Koprda
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 18th, 2011
In order to provide you the best values and flexibility, RHUB combines four real-time collaboration applications into one appliance. If you have difficulty in selecting a product from the RHUB offerings, choose this 4-in-1 appliance as it will cover your present and future needs.
- Publisher: RHUB Communications, Inc
- Home page: www.rhubcom.com
- Last updated: January 27th, 2014