Rtsp protocol wince 6.0 in Title/Summary
The Datastead RTSP/RTMP DirectShow Source filter SDK is designed to let you build DirectShow graphs that can receive live RTSP and RTMP streams.
The source filter decompresses the audio and video streams and exposes the corresponding audio and video output pins.
It is thread-safe, multiple instances can be used concurrently in the same application.
- Publisher: Datastead Software
- Home page: www.datastead.com
- Last updated: October 16th, 2011
The RTSP/RTMP/HTTP DirectShow Source Filter can capture RTSP, RTMP, UDP, TCP, MMS, HTTP streams, render the uncompressed audio and video streams, and can simultaneously record the received streams to a video file without video transcoding, and capture image snapshots. It is also able to re-stream the source to another UDP or RTSP destination.
- Publisher: Datastead Software
- Home page: www.datastead.com
- Last updated: December 30th, 2015
This program is the ultimate utility for developers of applications designed for the Windows CE operating system. Because it reads and writes the Windows CE CAB file format directly, it eliminates the need to learn the complicated Windows CE INF file format normally used to generate the cabinet files used to install Windows CE applications.
- Publisher: OCP Software
- Last updated: April 5th, 2008
Rtsp protocol wince 6.0 in Description
Just simple clicks to get real multimedia links with [FireLion] Link Sniffer.
- Publisher: FireLion Co., Ltd
- Last updated: November 16th, 2009
BitAnalyzer can find the windows media streaming, realmedia streaming, flash video and mp3 streaming and other streaming media downloadable address(HTTP, MMS and RTSP protocol)
- Publisher: BitAnalyzer
- Home page: bitanalyzer.com
- Last updated: June 14th, 2008
Complete system, real total solution for network video surveillance. Features:
8 independent streaming capacity.
Fixed IP address is not necessary.
Complete powerful softwares, including: IPCamConfi, Viewer, and NVR.
Support all smart phone remote view with RTSP Protocol
Innovated webpage management, one account management all cameras globally.
- Publisher: TT Int'l GmbH
- Home page: www.ttipcam.com
- Last updated: November 20th, 2012
The Moxa MXIO library supports the WinCE and Linux operating systems, as well as the C++, VB/VC, and .NET development platforms. The library makes it easy to use high-level computer languages to manage I/O devices and data transfer operations over an Ethernet or RS-485 network, thanks to a large repository of C# and Visual Basic code samples.
- Publisher: Moxa
- Home page: www.moxa.com
- Last updated: February 13th, 2012
VidBlaster is a powerful and versatile live video production program.
- Video resolutions up to full HD 60 fps.
- Use up to 50 simultaneous video sources.
- Supports DirectShow compatible devices.
- Supports IP cameras and other video streams with RTSP, RTMP & UDP protocol.
- Screen capture as virtual camera(s).
- Effects include PiP, split, overlay and chroma key.
- Publisher: CombiTech
- Home page: vidblaster.com
- Last updated: October 9th, 2015
Additional Rtsp protocol wince 6.0 selection
Mov Recorder is a unique program that can record QuickTime streaming Video or Audio (mov, mp4) content broadcasted through RTSP protocol. Multiple URLs can be recorded simultaneously. You can save QT music videos, music, radio broadcasts, subscription or pay-per-view content, corporate webcasts, and anything else! Save your recordings as files on your PC, and watch them anytime you like, even without an Internet connection. It support all major protocols (TCP and UDP).
SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is a free professional tool for analysing, debugging, maintaining and monitoring local networks and Internet connections. It captures the data passing through the dial-up connection or Ethernet network card, analyses this data and then represents it in a readable form.
- Publisher: SoftPerfect Research
- Home page: www.softperfect.com
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2012
Offline Browser can download web sites to your hard disk for offline browsing.
- Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web (including FTP, HTTP and HTTPS).
- Support of BitTorrent protocol and downloads.
- HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site Proxy support.
- Download up to 500 files simultaneously.
The 61850 Test Harness is a Windows application that edits Substation Configuration Language (SCL) files and simulates typical Client or Server devices. The 61850 Test Harness has the ability to create an arbitrary IEC 61850 Object Model, load the Object Model into a compliant IEC 61850 Server, and then connect to the Server using the built in IEC 61850 Client.
Multi Protocol Programming System is a representative tool in the tuning industry, an affordable flashing solution, offering a variety of features. For installing this current version, users must have installed the previous one. After installation you may need to install the drivers.
- Publisher: Amt-Cartech Ltd
- Last updated: September 21st, 2011
ComProbe Protocol Analysis System is an easy to use and powerful protocol analysis platform. Whether you are sniffing the air or connecting directly to the chip, Frontline analyzers use the same powerful ComProbe app to help you test, troubleshoot, and debug communications faster.
- Publisher: Frontline Test Equipment, Inc.
- Home page: www.fte.com
- Last updated: March 24th, 2015
Compact Protocol Report Generator enables PDF reports for test data from T&D modules housed in the FTB-200 Compact Platform. This application is free to use.
- Publisher: EXFO Inc.
- Home page: www.exfo.com
- Last updated: December 8th, 2014
A useful tool intended to help programmers create control applications based on the Protocol 2000.The application is easy to install, easy to use and has a friendly user interface. It also allows you to set your parameters and receive the wright result based on your inputs, outputs and the machine selection.
Automated Test Suite (ATS) – installed separately, launches the SAS Protocol Suite application. Added capability to upgrade CATC-Sync expansion cards. CrossSync - LeCroy‟s analyzer synchronization solution that enables time-aligned display of protocol traffic from multiple daisy-chained analyzers.
- Publisher: Lecroy
- Home page: www.lecroy.com
- Last updated: July 18th, 2016
-The board is designed with high-speed USB micro-controller and high accurate measuring in micro second resolution.
-Receive the signals directly from the remote controller, no need to destroy or open the remote controller when testing.
-The intact waveform can be showed clearly and steadily on PC; most of the oscilloscope doesn’t show this way.
- Publisher: Sunrom Technologies
- Last updated: October 3rd, 2011