Schematic cor repeater in Title/Summary
Rimu Schematic is an electrical and electronic schematic capture software.
- Easy to use, Rimu Schematic follows concepts you will be familiar with from other Windows based graphical applications.
- Online context-sensitive help system.
- Presentation quality schematics - make a good impression on your employer or customers.
- Publisher: Hutson Systems
- Last updated: October 19th, 2009
Schematic Design is a practice program with tutorials and practice vignettes and schemes.
Contains one passing and one failing solution for two sample vignettes and a list of references. Updated July 2011. Before you begin, it helps to toggle between the Program and the work screen, looking at each in the
context of the other.
- Publisher: NCARB
- Home page: www.ncarb.org
- Last updated: November 29th, 2009
PC|SCHEMATIC Automation is an electrical CAD software.
- The entire electrical documentation is collected in one single document.
- Tables of contents – at all levels – are automatically updated.
- You always have a general view of all parts of every single component.
Schematic cor repeater in Description
The RLC-5 communications controller supports 2 radio ports which can each control a repeater or a link. The radio ports can be configured to require one of several combinations of COR and PL inputs for access. The RLC-5 has a DTMF decoder per radio port and one for the autopatch, thereby supporting DTMF control from all ports of the controller.
- Publisher: Repeater Controller
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
EchoStation is a repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or "announcement machine" using a personal computer.
EchoStation is perfect for portable and emergency use, or for clubs wishing to use a PC instead of specialized hardware to control a repeater.
- Publisher: K1RFD
- Last updated: May 19th, 2008
Alien Arena is a free multi-player game developed by COR Entertainment. A First Person Shooter in its purest form, the game features several game-play modes and a huge amount of maps. The game is fast-paced, fun and stable, which is always a great combination. It is also free, so you must definitely try it.
- Publisher: COR Entertainment
- Home page: icculus.org
- Last updated: October 20th, 2008
The LI-1400 Datalogger. The LI-1400 model is the successor to the LI-1000 model. The LI-1400 models began with serial number DLA-1030 in 1998. LI-COR has been producing Dataloggers since 1985. Many new computers do not include a Serial Port. To solve this problem, a "USB-to-RS232 Adapter" can be used and should work with all LI-COR instrumentation.
- Publisher: LI-COR, Inc.
- Last updated: June 16th, 2010
RTflow is a free, lightweight dataflow modelling tool for real-time systems, somewhat similar to tools like MathWorks Simulink, National Instruments LabVIEW and SystemBuild. In RTflow, you build your system in a graphical language that is both parallel and deterministic, so that threading and timing problems are completely avoided.
- Publisher: MIS
- Home page: www.rtflow.com
- Last updated: February 13th, 2010
Additional Schematic cor repeater selection
XDS100v2 Schematic is a free program that provides support for the XDS100v2 USB JTAG Emulator (14-pin TI connector). It offers debug features such as:
- Emulation Connect/Disconnect
- Read/Write memory
- Read registers
- Load program
- Run, Halt, Step
- Real-Time Mode.
- Publisher: Texas Instruments Inc.
- Home page: www.element14.com
- Last updated: April 9th, 2015
This patch addresses schematic datasets migration issue for pre 10 schematic datasets with large number of diagrams. It also addresses Migration/Export issues with diagrams containing schematic links with NULL geometry. This patch also fixes some other issues regarding Static attributes and Secondary associations.
- Publisher: Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
- Home page: support.esri.com
- Last updated: October 20th, 2015
Enabled by proprietary intelligent topology algorithm, Schematic Symbol Wizard quickly and automatically imports text data from PDF data sheets via a neutral template, allowing CAD librarians to create symbols for multiple gates and large pin count devices in a fraction of the time comparing to traditional CAD library tools and methods.
- Publisher: ProtoCAD Engineering
- Home page: protocadeng.com
- Last updated: October 28th, 2011
Proteus is a single integrated application with ISIS, ARES and 3D Viewer modules appearing as tabbed modules. The program enables changes on the schematic to be reflected across PCB, BOM and Design Explorer in real time. Proteus stores the design (DSN), layout (LYT) and common database in a single project file (PDSPRJ).
- Publisher: Labcenter Electronics
- Home page: www.labcenter.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2013
EAGLE, the Easy Applicable Graphical Layout Editor is a PCB design software tailored to meet the needs of professional engineers, makers and those at school. The simplicity of the software provides a fast learning curve, even for those new to PCB design. The openness of EAGLE design resources, such as its extensive and fully-open component libraries, ease the design process for all.
- Publisher: CadSoft Computer GmbH
- Home page: www.cadsoftusa.com
- Last updated: October 5th, 2015
Schematic is a diagramming tool that allows complex diagrams to be drawn with ease. Schematic allows you to combine text, pictures, shapes and connectors to create clear and informative diagrams. UML, Electrical, Network, DFD, ERD plus many more...
ExpressPCB is a simple electronics circuit board design tool. Drawing a schematic with theExpressSCH program is as easy as placing the components on the page and wiring the pins together. The schematic can then be linked to your PCB file, so that the PCB knows what needs to be connected together.
Altium Designer is a professional unified design system with high productivity stress-free environment and native 3D PCB editor. Altium Designer is used by PCB designers and engineers to create new electronic gadgets for entertainment, industry, defence, and the well-being of people and society.
- Publisher: Altium Limited
- Home page: www.altium.com
- Last updated: April 19th, 2016
PSIM is a power electronics circuit simulation package. It is ideal for simulating motor drives with digital control, renewable energy conversion, etc. You can use simple blocks such as PID Controller, Low Pass Filter, ABC to DQ0 transformation, Logical AND/OR/NOT, etc. to design the control system.
ProfiCAD is designed for drawing of electrical and electronic diagrams, schematics, control circuit diagrams and can also be used for pneumatics, hydraulics and other types of technical diagrams. It supports automatic numbering of symbols, generation of netlists, lists of wires, bills of material, drawing of striped wires, etc.