Schematic diagram cor repeater in Title/Summary
Rimu Schematic is an electrical and electronic schematic capture software.
- Easy to use, Rimu Schematic follows concepts you will be familiar with from other Windows based graphical applications.
- Online context-sensitive help system.
- Presentation quality schematics - make a good impression on your employer or customers.
- Publisher: Hutson Systems
- Last updated: October 19th, 2009
Nevron Diagram Designer is a freeware diagram editor powered by Nevron Diagram for .NET controls. It is suitable for creating various kinds of diagrams and performing different layout algorithms on them. The Diagram Designer also can make you familiar with the features provided by Nevron Diagram for .NET
- Publisher: Nevron Software LLC
- Home page: www.nevron.com
- Last updated: October 13th, 2011
Schematic Design is a practice program with tutorials and practice vignettes and schemes.
Contains one passing and one failing solution for two sample vignettes and a list of references. Updated July 2011. Before you begin, it helps to toggle between the Program and the work screen, looking at each in the
context of the other.
- Publisher: NCARB
- Home page: www.ncarb.org
- Last updated: November 29th, 2009
Schematic diagram cor repeater in Description
BoardMaker3 is an integrated environment for the design of Printed circuit boards, offering a comprehensive set of tools that allow schematic entry, Spice simulation, 3D viewing and an Autorouter Interface.
BoardMaker3 provides powerful features and a comprehensive toolset within a user configurable windows interface, allowing engineers to maximize their productivity.
- Publisher: Tsien (UK) Ltd.
- Last updated: June 11th, 2008
FilterLab allows you to design low pass, high pass, and band pass filters, showing the schematic diagram of the filter circuit with component values and displaying the frequency response. It has a filter wizard to design a filter step by step by selecting: type of filter, frequency (Hz), attenuation (dB) and approximation. Also you can design analog to digital converters.
- Publisher: Microchip Technology
- Home page: www.Microchip.com
- Last updated: March 10th, 2008
The RLC-5 communications controller supports 2 radio ports which can each control a repeater or a link. The radio ports can be configured to require one of several combinations of COR and PL inputs for access. The RLC-5 has a DTMF decoder per radio port and one for the autopatch, thereby supporting DTMF control from all ports of the controller.
- Publisher: Repeater Controller
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
Now you can get a Complete Flow Diagram Schematic with all Process and Thermo-Physical properties with One-Button-Click!
NEW PROCESS ANALYSIS CAPABILITIES
- New Auto Flow Chart Diagram
- New Individual Process Line Color Control
- New Individual Point Color, Shape and Size Control
- New Winter "V" Air Mixing Capability with Condensation
- New Fog Region Property Display
EchoStation is a repeater-control program for Windows which makes it easy to set up a complete, fully-functional repeater or "announcement machine" using a personal computer.
EchoStation is perfect for portable and emergency use, or for clubs wishing to use a PC instead of specialized hardware to control a repeater.
- Publisher: K1RFD
- Last updated: May 19th, 2008
Additional Schematic diagram cor repeater selection
Build circuits with resistors, light bulbs, batteries, and switches. Take measurements with the realistic ammeter and voltmeter. View the circuit as a schematic diagram, or switch to a life-like view.
Sample Learning Goals are : discuss basic electricity relationships, build circuits from schematic drawings, use an ammeter and voltmeter to take readings in circuits and more
- Publisher: University of Colorado
- Home page: phet.colorado.edu
- Last updated: April 22nd, 2014
Configuration Calculator is an app that allows you to determine the number of fixtures each circuit in your installation can support, based on type of fixture, power source (Data Enablers for color and iW fixtures, line power for eW fixtures), line voltage, circuit load and cable lengths. Also, it calculates your configuration's total power consumption in both watts and amps.
- Publisher: Philips Solid-State Lighting Solutions, Inc
- Home page: www.colorkinetics.com
- Last updated: January 30th, 2016
Print Layout Designer is professional in designing and dynamic printing label, business card, bar code, check, ticket, coupon, flowchart, interface, cover, schematic diagram, customer sticker, CD label, Paper package and customized invitation.
- Publisher: AthTek Software
- Home page: www.athtek.com
- Last updated: September 19th, 2011
We sometimes need a tool for editing graphical data. These come in use when creating flowcharts and diagrams. Diagram Designer is a graphics editor tool that is used in such purposes. These graphical data contain mathematical solutions and it is not possible to edit these images in a simple editing tool.
ProfiCAD is a program for drawing of electrical and electronic diagrams, schematics, control circuit diagrams and can also be used for pneumatics, hydraulics and other types of technical diagrams. It comes with automatic numbering of symbols, generation of netlists, lists of wires, bills of material, drawing of striped wires, and many other features.
Kicad is an open source program designed for creating electronic schematic diagrams and printed circuit board artwork. The program allows you to create schematic diagrams and printed circuit board with up to 16 layers, and it comes with a set of libraries with preset 3D models as well.
- Publisher: KiCad Developers Team
- Last updated: March 5th, 2013
sPlan is a software with already many thousands enthusiastic users. You need a software to design your schematic circuit diagrams easy and fast? You won’t get pass sPlan! No matter if you only want to sketch a little circuit diagram or if you need to design a big project with several pages.
PC|SCHEMATIC Automation is an electrical CAD software.
- The entire electrical documentation is collected in one single document.
- Tables of contents – at all levels – are automatically updated.
- You always have a general view of all parts of every single component.
This application allows you to trace easily and quickly series of points or lines resulting from experimental data or calculations. ProSim decided to develop an easy to use but powerful application enabling you to create these diagrams in a few mouse clicks.
- Publisher: ProSim
- Home page: www.prosim.net
- Last updated: August 25th, 2008
This program can be used to create the following network diagrams: basic network diagrams, Cisco network topology, logical network diagrams, LAN diagrams, WAN diagrams etc. Edraw Network contains templates and examples making it even easier for those not familiar with the symbols.