Sort by: Relevance
Sdr console version 2.0 perseus in Title/Summary
System Console version 1.2.1 comes with two additional extensions and provides pawerful new features. Load up your computer by new capabilities with System Console ver. 1.2.1 Find anything everywhere, view, edit, merge, split any data.
- Publisher: T-Software Techonologies LLC
- Home page: www.tsoftech.com
- Last updated: April 17th, 2010
SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for Software Defined Radio (SDR) receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, government, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the software provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. This software supports the radios from RFspace: SDR-IQ, SDR-14, SDR-IP and the NetSDR.
- Publisher: SDR-RADIO.com
- Home page: sdr-radio.com
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2012
This is a transceiver for M0KGK SDR Decoder Software "KGKSDR".
- Transmit and receive functions
- CW, SSB transmit with receive only for AM and FM
- Semi or full breakin operation for CW
- Variable filter widths
- Spectrum display
- DSP functions such as auto notch and noise reduction
- Manual or auto calibration for receive
- RF speech clipper and noise gate for transmit
- Publisher: Duncan Amplification
- Home page: www.m0kgk.co.uk
- Last updated: April 7th, 2008
Sdr console version 2.0 perseus in Description
MAP65-IQ is similar to MAP65 but uses only one polarization. It works with Linrad and the SDR-14, SDR-IQ, and Perseus receivers and offers the sub-modes JT65A, JT65B, and JT65C. For the convenience of new users the installation package includes version 3.05b of Linrad for Windows and a full set of Linrad parameter files for the SDR-14, SDR-IQ, and Perseus.
- a console-tool compatible to the GNU md5sum and sha1sum
- grafical interface
- for windows: installer, *.exe-wrapper for java-version and file-menu entries
- calculation of MD5, SHA160 and SHA256 message digest
- recursion of directories
- checking of MD5, SHA160 and SHA256 message digest
- GUI (SWT)
- Publisher: zero-sys.net Klaus Zerwes
- Home page: www.zero-sys.net
- Last updated: October 14th, 2009
This utility removes some or all of the tags from a HTML file. As a markup remover it tidies up your HTML. As a HTML-to-Text converter, documents are converted into good-looking text, with headings, lists and tables preserved.
- Publisher: JafSoft Limited
- Home page: www.jafsoft.com
- Last updated: June 6th, 2005
- Publisher: Jack Slocum
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: June 20th, 2008
Right File Scrambler is an easy tool that helps you to anonymize or hide some data. The tool generates output file based on source data with values replaced to random but realistic data. This process managed by the set of scramble rules. Each rule describes how to generate values.
Additional Sdr console version 2.0 perseus selection
Concero Console is comprised of two parts: Console Client software used for making calls from one or more PCs (i.e. users), and a central Communications Manager which communicates with the phone system to manage calls. There is only one Communications Manager per phone system, typically maintained by the phone system administrator.
Convert Flash swf and flv movies to video in a batch. Flash To Video Bach Converter lets you easily transform any Flash SWF and FLV files to video movie file. Advanced users able to use Console version for consversion on server side or in your batchs
- Publisher: GeoVid
- Home page: www.geovid.com
- Last updated: March 30th, 2008
.Net obfuscator, protects .Net software from decompilation and deobfuscation
Combines several pages into one tiff file. TiffCombine is easy-to-use and has a transparent
interface. Once set up, a few clicks is all that is needed.
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate is a tool for converting more than 160 audio and video formats.
You can easily clip audio and video files using the Clip function. The software helps you merge videos or pictures into one file and add special effects. It can also convert HD videos and videos for iPad, iPhone and Samsung Galaxy.
It is a genuine expert in audio and video convertions.
- Publisher: Xilisoft Corporation
- Home page: www.xilisoft.com
- Last updated: July 21st, 2014
Microsoft Virtual PC is light, simple software that allows you to configure, install and use a highly customizable computer within your desktop!
Without the need of formatting, or getting an additional computer, with this application you can test drive an operating system, software, or a configuration and see if it fits your needs!
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: August 26th, 2014
Symantec the trusted Antivirus is here again with its new Edition.More advanced then its previous version it provides high security to nodes which are susceptible to various virus attacks.Having the LiveUpdate makes it the best updated antivirus in defence of the various new viruses being invented every week.
- Publisher: Symantec Corporation
- Home page: www.symantec.com
- Last updated: April 11th, 2011
Resident Evil is a very popular survival Horror game from Capcom (also known as BioHazard). We reach the version 1.1 thanks to a patch released from Ubisoft (the game's publisher). It enhaces the texture quality, lightning and fog, in sum the overall graphic detail level is much better.
- Publisher: CAPCOM
- Home page: www.ubi.com
- Last updated: October 11th, 2011
Ox Consoletm is the command-line version. Ox programs are written in an editor (such as OxEdit) and run from a command-prompt (console/terminal/MS-DOS) window or from inside the editor. In comparison with Ox Professional, Ox Console lacks the interaction with OxMetrics (so cannot show graphs, and cannot run the GUI versions of Ox Packages).
- Publisher: OxMetrics4
- Home page: www.doornik.com
- Last updated: October 3rd, 2011
Windows Media Connect is an application developed by Microsoft for Windows XP to share (stream) audio and video files to PC and non PC devices later called MediaCenter Extenders using a wired o wireless Network.
With this software you could share your music folder from your PC to another device attached to your network on the living room.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008