Sort by: Relevance
Serial para google earth pro 6.2 in Title/Summary
Tiles2kml Pro can transform all your data into the keyhole markup language format, .kml. and transfer it into Google Earth for you. This KML conversion program comes with a suite of tools enabling you to work with raster images, vector map data, and GPS Tracks, Waypoints and Routes.
- Publisher: Tiles2kml
- Last updated: June 4th, 2008
Earth Tracker makes the bridge between your GPS receiver and Google™ Earth, with Earth Tracker and its tools together with Google Earth, you can:
- Take it to outdoors and see where you are, real time.
- Play animations of your tracks
- Import GPS data, such as Tracks and Waypoints to Google™ Earth
- Publisher: David Gil
- Home page: www.dgadv.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2012
Earth Bridge is designed to bridge the gap between Google Earth and your GPS receiver. See your location on Google Earth in real-time and easily control your view. Record your track as you move.
Earth Bridge requires an NMEA 0183 compatible GPS device connected via a serial interface.
- Publisher: MBoffin
- Home page: mboffin.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2008
Serial para google earth pro 6.2 in Description
High-performance database technology, time-saving data-entry shortcuts and 55 different report combinations will help take your hunting season to the next level.
CADtoEarth is a family of innovative add-in applications for the most popular CAD packages that link modeling environment with Google Earth and Microsoft Virtual Earth.
- Upload a model directly from modeling session onto Google Earth or Microsoft Virtual Earth
- Import a section of the surface of the Earth directly from Google Earth into modeling session
- Publisher: AMC Bridge LLC
- Home page: amcbridge.com
- Last updated: January 22nd, 2013
GEScene is a MapInfo utility that allows images to be exchanged in both directions between MapInfo and Google Earth. Placemarks can also be created in Google Earth by using MapInfo as a point of reference to easily pinpoint more obscure locations. Images saved in Google Earth can be registered and displayed in MapInfo to compliment existing map layers.
The application will also give you the option to automatically update the path's description with the calculated distance. The path can then be imported back into Google Earth.
- Measures Google Earth Paths either saved as KML files or copied from clipboard.
- Option to automatically update path descriptions with calculated distance
Xeus is a comprehensive solution designed for RF Engineers by RF Engineers. Xeus heightens engineering productivity by providing a PC based solution that intelligently post processes and analyzes multiple network data’s, including network configuration data, measurement recording data and drive test data.
- Publisher: Aexio Software
- Home page: www.getxeus.com
- Last updated: November 30th, 2011
Additional Serial para google earth pro 6.2 selection
- Publisher: Shatters Software
- Home page: www.shatters.net
- Last updated: June 11th, 2011
Track and analyze your fitness activities with Garmin Training Center. Use it to review activity history as well as create workouts and send them to your Garmin fitness device.
Garmin Training Center is compatible with all Garmin fitness devices. It operates directly on your computer, not on the Internet.
- Publisher: Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2011
With MapPro it's easy. You'll be making professional maps in a matter of minutes without having to have a degree in cartography or graphic design. MapPro is designed to allow real estate professionals to quickly get the important information they need that can affect value of properties that are being bought, sold or developed.
Earth Explorer is a useful application very similar to Goggle Earth that allows you explore the whole world. It provides satellite, topographic, and blend views of any part of the world. You can easily know basic information about any country or city of the world by simply looking for it with its search tool. You can even import your own data to the map and place marks and paths.
DNRGarmin is a smart and effective extension used to directly transfer data between Garmin GPS handheld receivers and various GIS software packages.
- Publisher: GIS Section, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources
- Home page: www.dnr.state.mn.us
- Last updated: September 12th, 2011
ExpertGPS is the ultimate GPS map tool for planning outdoor adventures. You can view GPS waypoints and tracklogs from any handheld GPS receiver over aerial photos and US topographic maps. The user can plan his next outdoor adventure over scanned USGS topo maps and send a route directly to his GPS receiver to guide him in the field.
Desktop Earth is a wallpaper generator that creates desktop Earth representation backgrounds. The imagery is based on NASA's Blue Marble Next and Earth's City Lights. It offers real-time cloud imagery from satellite data and 33-megapixel (8192x4096) textures so it looks perfect even on 4K monitors.
Vistumbler is a wireless network scanner for Vista. WiFiDB is a database written in php to store Vistumbler VS1 files. Keeps track of total access points w/gps, maps to kml, signal graphs, statistics, and more.
-Supports Windows Vista and Windows 7
-Find Wireless access points - Uses the Vista command 'netsh wlan show networks mode=bssid' to get wireless information
AC3D creates 3D models for: games, virtual reality and flight simulation, scientific, medical and general data visualization, rapid prototypes of 3D designs, high resolution 3D renderings, Google Earth, X-Plane, Second Life and much more.
- Fast real-time OpenGL graphics views (2D and 3D) with whiteboard controls for easy navigation
- Publisher: Inivis Limited
- Home page: www.inivis.com
- Last updated: August 12th, 2012
Tyre is a program designed for creating GPS routes from behind your PC. The program enables you to copy the routes that you make with Tyre to your TomTom or Garmin navigation system. It contains an online interactive library so you can post your own routes.