Sort by: Relevance
Slick2d tutorial in Title/Summary
Slick2D is a simple set of tools wrapped around the LWJGL OpenGL binding for Java.
-Provide a simple 2D API
-Make transition from Java2D to OpenGL easier
-Enable distribution via WebStart without the complexity
-Provide the tools required for most simple games out of the box
- Publisher: Slick 2D
- Last updated: November 16th, 2011
Slick2D is a simple set of tools wrapped around the LWJGL OpenGL binding for Java. It's aims are as follows: Make transition from Java2D to OpenGL easier. Provide the tools required for most simple games out of the box. Mix and Match - you use what you want, nothing is enforced.
Slick2D TileMap Scroll Example is an java application which displays the movements in fps of a cartoon tank.
The Slick TiledMap support allows you to interegate the properties of a given location based on the properties assigned to the tiles in Tiled.
- Publisher: Slick 2D
- Last updated: January 12th, 2012
Slick2d tutorial in Description
The project goal is to port the old GemWars project to a new age by using Java, the Slick2D-framework and hard working programmers. GemWars is a remake of the classic game Boulder Dash with a couple of new ideas. GemWars is a game with a long development history.
- Publisher: Miika Haminen, Duke Nukem
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: November 16th, 2011
Pangya is an online multiplayer 3D golfing game. It features many game modes and it supports tournaments of up to 30 people at the same time. It combines golf simulators with elements from traditional RPGs. Your parameters can be enhanced by various items, like potions and magical rings, and also by the gear you find along the way.
- Publisher: Ntreev Soft, NG Interactive
- Home page: pangya.gamerage.com
- Last updated: August 21st, 2012
Self-Driven Particle Model is a physics simulation model. It is made in Java, which means that you can run it directly from the website or on Windows, Linux or Mac OS X. Unlike other simulations by PheT, this one is more of a tutorial and it is very interactive.
- Publisher: University of Colorado, Department of Physics
- Home page: phet.colorado.edu
- Last updated: July 20th, 2011
The VTC AIR Player provide you access to the VTC Online University from a Windows, Macintosh, or Linux machine.
- Playback of demo and authorized tutorials directly from player interface.
- Skip the current tutorial.
- Play any course as a single unit with the "Play All" button.
- Maintain and manage a history of the tutorials viewed etc.
- Publisher: VTC
- Home page: www.vtc.com
- Last updated: January 19th, 2010
The game develops in the South Pacific seas where the skies are clear, the sun is warm and waters are crystal. Kind of a paradise you may say. In this environment there are two islands trying to destroy the other island’s palm trees and they won’t stop until doing it. You can either play alone against the computer or against another player.
Additional Slick2d tutorial selection
With this release, ArcGIS transforms the way you use GIS.Be more productive with your work and take advantage of GIS everywhere: via individual local desktops, across desktops and browsers leveraging central servers, and in the cloud.ArcGIS Desktop contains two applications: ArcMap and ArcCatalog. ArcMap provides data display, query, and analysis. ArcCatalog provides data management.
- Publisher: Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.
- Home page: www.esri.com
- Last updated: August 28th, 2014
This computer-based testing tutorial and practice exam software provides the opportunity for you to learn how to navigate your way through computer-based examinations. It includes a practice exam that gives you an opportunity to become familiar with the operations of computer-based testing.
A Musical Tutorial is an excellent way to encourage musical study.
- Treble / bass note and chord sight reading.
- Associate notes to piano keys.
- Chord dictionary.
- Several musical games to play.
- View, play and print scales, chords and triads.
- Detailed student/user tracking log.
- Publisher: Ronald Swerdfeger
- Home page: home.cogeco.ca
- Last updated: October 29th, 2015
Boxoft Screen Tutorial Creator is a flexible enough program for you to product clear and intuitive tutorial with ease. You can capture screen or window directly, or add existing images; you can add text or graphic on the images, or write instructions for the pages; you can output your tutorial in PDF format, or even create HTML or Email to others instantly.
- Publisher: Boxoft Co., Ltd
- Home page: www.boxoft.com
- Last updated: August 4th, 2011
NCLEX Tutorial contains two national nurse licensure examinations: the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) and the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nurses (NCLEX-PN).
These two examinations are used by the Boards of Nursing to test entry-level nursing competence of candidates.
- Publisher: Pearson Education, Inc.
- Home page: www.vue.com
- Last updated: November 30th, 2012
This is a small Arabic Language Tutorial. It will give you some very good communication skills in one of the oldest living languages in the world!!
After you complete the Arabic Tutorial, you should be able to understand the concepts of the Arabic language script
- Publisher: Fadi S.
- Home page: www.arabion.net
- Last updated: August 12th, 2008
Many individuals new to computers have difficulties with some of the more advanced mouse skills. The three tutorials in this program have been designed to increase your skills with the mouse. These tutorials allow you to practice without the fear of accidentally moving or deleting things on your computer.
- Publisher: Basics For Beginners
- Last updated: November 2nd, 2008
Test your knowledge with challenging questions contained in this tutorial.
The tutorial takes about 30 minutes, and gives you the opportunity to practice:
-Making notes electronically
-Accessing the table of normal laboratory values
-Marking questions for review
- Publisher: Pearson VUE
- Home page: www.abim.org
- Last updated: January 9th, 2013
WX Video Tutorial Maker is a program that allows you to create video tutorials either from your screen or your webcam. The program offers users a simple method of creating presentations, using images captured from their web camera or their computer screen.
Qlik Sense - Quick build tutorial is a program that includes everything you need to build a comprehensive Qlik Sense visualization app. It will extract and install the following components on your hard drive:
- Required Data
- Step by Step Instructions in a PDF
- Shortcuts on your desktop to easily access the material.
- Publisher: QlikTech International AB
- Home page: community.qlik.com
- Last updated: May 29th, 2015