Sort by: Relevance
Small basic bmi code examples in Title/Summary
Visual Basic 2005 Code Samples provides a large group of well categorized and documented examples of code. This download includes the following:
- Base Class Library Group 1 samples show how to use the classes in the namespaces System.Net, System.Text.RegularExpressions, System.Transaction, System.Console, and more.
Microsoft Small Basic is a simplified version of Microsoft's programming language Visual Basic.
- Show the color, infrared, depth, body index, and body sensor data.
- Capture images from the color, infrared, depth, and body index sensors.
- Get the lean angle of up to 6 humans in front of the sensor.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: smallbasic.com
- Last updated: December 4th, 2015
This library extend Small Basic to allows you to read or write contents of a cell in the Excel file from Small Basic program.
- Microsoft Windows OS (x86)
- Small Basic v.0.9x or higher
- .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile
- Microsoft Excel 2010 (x86)
Small basic bmi code examples in Description
BCX is a small command line tool that inputs a BCX BASIC source code file and outputs a 'C' source code file.
Using BCX and a C compiler enables you to produce powerful 32-bit native code Windows console mode programs, windows GUI applications, and Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL's) without having to incur the costs of an expensive commercial BASIC compiler.
APNSoft TreeView is an ASP.NET server control with AJAX support to display hierarchical data in a tree structure. The main advantage over other TreeView controls is the SIMPLICITY.
You do not need to learn a complex API to accomplish a task; create professional looking treeviews with only a few lines of code.
- Publisher: APNSoft
- Home page: www.apnsoft.com
- Last updated: December 10th, 2009
This application plugs-in to Visual Basic 6.0 to analyze your code and suggest possible improvements. If you are programming in Visual Basic 6.0 and planning to move to Visual Basic .NET, then the Visual Basic 6.0 Code Advisor is for you.
The Code Advisor for Visual Basic 6 is an add-in used to review your code to ensure that it meets predetermined coding standards.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
VBA Code Compare allows you to compare and merge any Visual Basic code embedded into a VBA project (macros, sheet code, module code etc.). VBA Code Compare uses direct access for working with VBA modules. Supports Excel, Access and Word files.
StocksMonitor is an example Swing application built with JDK. It has 58 classes, and its source code is used to illustrate many points related to Swing. Code examples taken from StocksMonitor are presented in their entirety, without editing in any way, in order to provide realistic examples.
Additional Small basic bmi code examples selection
Free CSS Toolbox is a small program to create and edit Cascading Style Sheets (CSS ) files. The program has syntax color coding and the ability to compress/decompress the CSS code. The program can validate the CSS syntax online via the official W3 website. It also enables checking of syntax compatibility with many browsers.
- Publisher: Blumentals Software
- Home page: www.blumentals.net
- Last updated: October 14th, 2008
.NET Reactor is a powerful code protection and licensing system for applications written for the .NET Framework, and supports all languages that generate .NET assemblies. The program features: intellectual property protection, powerful licensing system, software development kit, and more.
- Publisher: Eziriz
- Home page: www.eziriz.com
- Last updated: August 12th, 2016
mikroBasic PRO for PIC is a full-featured Basic compiler for PIC microcontroller. It comes with native support for mikroICD - hardware step-by-step In-Circuit Debugger when used with USB based mikroProg programmer (in both on-board and standalone version).
- Publisher: MikroElektronika
- Home page: www.mikroe.com
- Last updated: October 18th, 2015
WoLoSoft SuperEdi is a simple yet powerful text and source code editor mainly designed for HTML code. It is capable of highlighting special words and phrases, such as labels, variables, strings, comments, etc., using a customizable color scheme. Moreover, it allows you to work with two or more files simultaneously, and it includes FTP client functions too.
- Publisher: WoLoSoft International
- Home page: www.wolosoft.com
- Last updated: February 26th, 2012
VB.NET Code Library is a powerful multi-language source code library with many useful features. This Code Library plays a vital role by securing the database and managing the source code in an organized way. The data synchronization is made effectively using the VB.NET Code Library. The documents and the data codes can be secured in one place which is helpful for the user.
- Publisher: Digital Interactive Systems Corporation, Inc.
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Software for converting MS Visual Basic 6.0 projects (including source code) to Microsoft VS VB.NET, C#, J#, VC.NET, VC++ (MFC), Borland Delphi, C++ Builder.
Visual Basic forms viewer and source code analyzer.
- Publisher: StressSoft Company Ltd.
- Home page: www.vbto.net
- Last updated: September 21st, 2016
The CL Eye Platform SDK provides developers full access and control over camera usage and manipulation. The APIs provided are exposed as a standard C based functions for portability and ease of use, also included is the full source code of all sample applications that acts as a baseline testing framework.
- Publisher: Code Laboratories, Inc.
- Home page: codelaboratories.com
- Last updated: September 16th, 2013
ExeScript Editor can be used to create applications using scripting languages such as VBScript, JScript, Python, etc. It will also be able to work on Windows batch files and PowerShell commands. AES encryption protects the code for being copied. The IDE comes with numerous code examples to help you get started.
Scala is a general purpose programming language designed to express common programming patterns in a concise, elegant, and type-safe way. It smoothly integrates features of object-oriented and functional languages. It is also fully interoperable with Java.
- Publisher: LAMP/EPFL and Typesafe, Inc.
- Last updated: January 15th, 2014