Sort by: Relevance
Try minecraft free no java in Title/Summary
Minecraft Backup Assistant helps you to backup the saves of Minecraft.
It requires .NET Framework 3.5+. This application has some great features, such as:
- Fast backup
- Option to backup as ZIP files
- A note can be attached to backup
- Option to automatically map your world using c10t and save it with the backup - viewable when choosing backups to restore
Minecraft Portable is a wrapper application for the Minecraft Launcher that essentially makes it store all of Minecraft's data in the same directory as the application, instead of the AppData folder. This not only useful for portability, but also if you want to contain all of your data in one location.
Minecraft is a game about breaking and placing blocks. At first, people built structures to protect against nocturnal monsters, but as the game grew players worked together to create wonderful, imaginative things. Brave players can battle terrible things in The Nether, which is more scary.
Try minecraft free no java in Description
These tools are installed and kept up to date via Java Web Start, which is part of the Java Runtime Environment from Sun Microsystems. Before launching these tools you must have Java installed. If you don't have Java installed, the recommended version of Java can be downloaded here or you can get a version from the java.com web site by clicking on the "Free Java Download" button.
ImageJ 1.41is a free Java image processing program.
The program runs as an online applet or as a downloadable application, on any Java enabled computer (with Java 1.4 or later virtual machine).
ImageJ can display, edit, analyze, process, save and print 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit images.
ProjectX (Complete) - a free Java based demux utility. ProjectX is on WatchersNET.de available in 3 Versions. # Current ProjectX as ProjectX .NET (as exe) (runs without JAVA but with Microsoft.Net or Mono and IKVM.NET)Current ProjectX Complete (Contains: Compiled ProjectX (as exe), contains needed JAVA Runtime Files*, and Topfield Addon)
JFreeChart Demo is a demo of a free Java chart library for developers. It just demonstrates the charts that are included in the .class file. You will be able to download it and see the complete source code for every chart type in this demo when you purchase the JFreeChart Developer Guide.
- Publisher: Object Refinery
- Home page: www.jfree.org
- Last updated: August 1st, 2008
Clipstream® Video is an advanced streaming video encoder and server technology that uses only standard web servers.
- dynamic bit rate encoding - high quality with lower file sizes
- new high quality codec! - fill your screen with high quality motion and detail
- full stereo sound - lush music or voice. Movie trailer quality for your website.
- Publisher: Clipstream
- Home page: clipstream.com
- Last updated: November 18th, 2009
Additional Try minecraft free no java selection
- Publisher: Yaldex Software
- Home page: www.yaldex.com
- Last updated: August 17th, 2009
Kosmo-Desktop was implemented using the Java programming language and is developed from the JUMP platform and a big list of open source libraries of known prestige which are used in lots of free software projects, special mention for JTS.
One aspect that make a difference in Kosmo-Desktop is its design
- Publisher: SAIG S.L.
- Home page: www.opengis.es
- Last updated: July 1st, 2011
Crystal Installer is a free, easy to use and handy Java program ( based on InstallGuru ), that was made to help you deploy your software. It creates an executable jar file. This installer can run on any operating system with a Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Publisher: Bogdan Stanca
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 17th, 2008
KonaKart is a free java based eCommerce shopping cart application that provides everything that store owners need to sell their products over the Internet.
- Publisher: DS Data Systems UK Ltd
- Home page: www.konakart.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2014
WCDWM is all in one FREE Java WBFS Backup Management System. WCDWM Specs: Configurable Covers Download Management:
- full HQ Box Cover downloader from wiitdb
- look for same title on a different id
- preview covers
- compare titles
- search on title and game code in db list
- WiiFlow oriented
- download covers for different locales: "US, EN, JA, FR, DE, ES, IT, NL, PT, ZHTW, ZHCN, KO"
Minecraft is available in single player and multiplayer online and offline. Minecraft requires Java.
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks to build anything you can imagine. At night monsters come out, make sure to build a shelter before that happens.
- Publisher: Markus Persson
- Home page: www.minecraft.net
- Last updated: March 20th, 2012
With this free Java software you can:
- Use latest bioinformatics tools with an intuitive user interface
- Compare proteins by sequence and 3D-similarity
- Search protein databases
- Publish protein alignments online
- Use STRAP to view results of bioinformatics services
- Publisher: Christoph Gille Charite, Institute for Biochemistry
- Home page: www.bioinformatics.org
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2012
JFileRecovery is a free Java Web Start application that recovers files from damaged hard drives, CDs, DVDs and Flash media very rapidly. If the file is visible within the operating system, there is a very good chance that JFileRecovery can copy it.
You're looking for a free XML editor adaptable to your XML language ? Jaxe is the solution.
Jaxe does not support all the features of XML schemas. To know exactly what Jaxe supports, look at the file config/SimplerSchema.xsd: it's a subset of the schema for schemas including what Jaxe understands.
Feed’n Read is a free Java based open source news feed reader that disposes of an intuitive, fast, and responsive user interface. It has multi-threaded application environment, multilingual support, multi-tab style reading, convenient and powerful management. You can filter news easily and you can recognize already read news thanks to the archive support.
- Publisher: Sebastian Machhausen
- Home page: fnr.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: December 22nd, 2009