Ultraedit 10.10 xml in Title/Summary
- Publisher: IDM Computer Solutions, Inc.
- Home page: www.ultraedit.com
- Last updated: July 1st, 2014
Open XML Editor is a very effective and handy tool through which the user can edit XML documents and it also consists of some built-in features like a XML tester as well as a DTD validator. It includes search or replace in text or hex mode and has some built-in features like a DTD validator that also offer support to remote DTDs.
- Publisher: Dieter Köhler
- Home page: www.philo.de
- Last updated: October 14th, 2010
Ultraedit 10.10 xml in Description
XMLValidator4UE is an extension to the text editor UltraEdit 32. The program validates XML files for wellformedness and checks them against DTD and XSD schemas. The tool reports found errors in an Output Window and the user can jump directly to the concerned position in the editor to correct the found error or warning.
- Publisher: IDM Computer Solutions, Inc
- Home page: www.ultraedit.com
- Last updated: December 15th, 2011
AutoIt4UE is a set of tools for UltraEdit and UEStudio.
AutoIt4UE creates an 'Edit with UltraEdit' and/or 'Edit with UEStudio' context menu when you right click a .au3 file in Win Explorer. These perform a file cleanup on the project before opening it.
- Publisher: The Fool on the Hill
- Last updated: July 30th, 2010
spAnalyzer is a tool which provides analysis of text report files generated by Oracle Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) and STATSPACK tools. spAnalyzer produces HTML report that contains performance tuning tips and hints which are based on performance data containing in AWR or STATSPACK text report.
- Publisher: spViewer Software
- Home page: www.spviewer.com
- Last updated: September 6th, 2011
Complete bank manager/editor for the Roland XP-30/50/60/80 series of music workstations and the Roland JV-1010/1080/2080 sound modules.
- Publisher: Cruquius Soft, Amsterdam
- Home page: home.planet.nl
- Last updated: January 5th, 2010
Additional Ultraedit 10.10 xml selection
DriveImage XML is an easy to use and reliable program for imaging and backing up partitions and logical drives.
Image creation uses Microsoft's Volume Shadow Services (VSS), allowing you to create safe "hot images" even from drives currently in use. Images are stored in XML files, allowing you to process them with 3rd party tools.
- Publisher: Runtime Software, LLC
- Home page: www.runtime.org
- Last updated: October 18th, 2012
XML Notepad 2007 is a small free application from Microsoft that aims to provide a small environment for editing XML files quickly. With a lot of handy features, it's really comfortable to work with complex files thanks to the unique "nudge" and "change to" operations.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2008
The Microsoft® XML Parser (MSXML) SDK includes header and .lib files, and documentation for the MSXML. This SDK provides several improvements over the MSXML SDK including language filtering; improved code samples in Microsoft JScript®, Microsoft Visual Basic®, and C++; and links to utilities you can use for creating XML applications.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Last updated: November 11th, 2010
MindFusion's XML Viewer is a freeware program - a present to all our friends and partners. It is used to scan the contents of an XML file in an easy-to-use environment. In addition you can make modification to the XML as follows:
* Insert new items
* Delete existing items
* Add properties to specified items
* Delete properties to specified items
XML Marker is an XML and Json Editor that uses a synchronized table-tree-and-text display to show you both the hierarchical and the tabular nature of your XML data.
It automatically produces a tabular display of any selected tag by collecting repeating attribute and tag names and then arranging them into columns. The result is a clutter-free and informative tabular display.
- Publisher: Symbol Click Software LLC
- Home page: symbolclick.com
- Last updated: February 23rd, 2012
3D XML Player incorporate advanced ergonomics features like the 3D Compass for efficient 3D Manipulation and the immersive product tree.
3D XML Player makes it possible to access rich 3D XML information such as the product structure in an immersive mode and perform cross highlight with the 3D geometry.
- Publisher: Dassault Systemes
- Home page: www.3ds.com
- Last updated: November 29th, 2012
High performance text editing and parsing of text files, aligning and indenting XML, print, print preview, e-mail sending, text encoding selection and conversion, Unicode character functions, and C++ code generation to see how to create or navigate your XML with CMarkup.
- Publisher: First Objective Software, Inc.
- Home page: www.firstobject.com
- Last updated: May 6th, 2011
This program facilitates the user with tools for XML authoring, XML Schema, XML conversion, Relax NG and Schematron development. The connectivity support of the XML Editor allows you to interact with the majority of XML databases, content management systems and WebDAV.
- Publisher: SyncRO Soft SRL
- Home page: www.oxygenxml.com
- Last updated: December 8th, 2014
XML was designed to transport and store data and it is widely used for data interchange over the Internet. However, there could be times when you need to retrieve the data stored in XML format so that they can be readily imported by some applications. Advanced XML Converter can extract data in tabular formats, using such formats as XLS, DBF, CSV, HTML and SQL.
SAS XML Mapper is an XMLMap support tool for the XML engine. SAS XML Mapper is a Java-based, stand-alone application that removes the tedium when creating and modifying an XMLMap.
It provides a graphical interface that you can use to generate the appropriate XML elements. SAS XML Mapper analyzes the structure of an XML document or an XML schema and generates basic XML syntax for the XMLMap.
- Publisher: SAS Institute Inc
- Home page: www.sas.com
- Last updated: October 15th, 2008