Vba volume control in Title/Summary
The Sound Energy Volume Control is directly tired to your PC's volume control, allowing quick access to audio levels from the Google Desktop toolbar, all at the crush of a can! To see how this works, simply open your PC's volume control and position it on screen next to your Google Sidebar.
Volume Control plugin allows you to control sound volume on your sound card.
This software can replace standard volume control in most cases. You can also mute any sound control.
Volume Control plugin supports skins.
Volume Control plugin is a freeware.
Solves the volume control problems for TVs, radio stations, CDs and Public Address systems. Now use your PC as
a volume control device which stays between the audio input source (microphone) & the audio output source
Vba volume control in Description
Volume² - advanced Windows volume control, a complete replacement for the standard Windows volume control.
It lets you easily change your sound volume or mute your sound by rotating your mouse wheel, by using keyboard shortcuts of your choice, or by moving your mouse pointer to an edge of your display.
- Publisher: Irza Alexandr
- Last updated: March 15th, 2013
Volume Control addin introduces volume control on Microsoft PowerPoint slides. With Volume Control you can:
- Set the volume for slides - different volume level on different slides.
- Set different mute settings for slides.
- Create volume controller on the slide to control the volume during shows.
- Create mute controller on the slide to turn speakers ON/OFF during shows.
An alternative for Windows master playback Volume Control.
- PVC is Graphical.
- Volume level is displayed in numbers : (Min=0 Max=100)
- A Real Pepsi Pouring Wave file for Sound Testing.
- Window on Top : Unlike windows Volume control you can keep PVC Volume Controller window on top of all windows.
- Publisher: Zamaan's Software
- Home page: www.zamaansoft.com
- Last updated: September 19th, 2009
Audio Sliders is an amazing substitute for the Windows Volume Control. This computer program is compact, packed with features, and five times smaller than the Windows version. Its interface is smart and user-friendly, allowing you to control different levels.
- Publisher: Code Sector Inc.
- Home page: www.codesector.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008
ZVolume Home 2006 is a poweful nice replacement of the standard Windows volume control. It can be vastly customized, including change its look by skins.
- Publisher: Roman Medvedev
- Home page: www.zvolume.com
- Last updated: March 12th, 2008
Additional Vba volume control selection
DSS DJ is a professional and very useful sound mixing and recording tool for DJs. This software is designed to use and experiment DJ techniques without any DJ equipment. Its modern design and user interface with skin support allows the user to handle it even under the most difficult circumstances. Its wide spectrum of features allows the home user to do all DJ work without any additional hardware.
- Publisher: MyXOFT
- Last updated: November 20th, 2009
iovSoft MP3 Cutter Joiner can perform two tasks: split and join MP3 files. Besides MP3 files, it also supports some other common audio formats (but not too many though): WAV, WMA and OGG. The interface is simple, the processing speed is more than satisfactory, and the output is flawless.
- Publisher: iovSoft. Inc.
- Home page: www.iovsoft.com
- Last updated: January 4th, 2012
3RVX is an application that emulates the on-screen volume control found in Mac OS X. Every Mac comes with a keyboard which has 3 buttons for volume control. When you press volume down, volume up, or mute, it shows an icon on the screen which reflects the button you just pushed. It is quite a good system and 3RVX does just that, but in Windows.
- Publisher: Matthew Malensek
- Home page: matt.malensek.net
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2008
ThinkPad Keyboard Customizer Utility enables predefined assignments for:
- A Windows key and an Application key on the ThinkPad keyboard.
- Audio volume control buttons, mute button, ThinkPad button/Access IBM button, Suspend/Hibernate, Wireless Radio Control, EasyEject, Full Screen Magnifier, and Presentation Director on the external keyboard.
Listen to hundreds of different online radio stations from around the world. Search for current weather conditions and forecast in your city and region. Find subtitles in every language for millions of videos! Find quickly and effectively anything from our search page by using advanced Google™ search technology in the browser.
- Publisher: AB Team d.o.o.
- Last updated: August 12th, 2008
Free Live TV is a wonderful program that will allow you to watch 4500 TV and radio channels on your PC. You can even watch local TV channels or dozens of countries without the need to be there. The program presents many channels with different sports, religious events, news, scientific programs, financial reports, entertainment and more. Best of all, it is completely free.
Volume Concierge is a program that will automatically control your computer’s volume by the rules you set. You can add as many rules as you want and you can remove the ones you no longer need. The program allows you to schedule volume adjustment according to your preferences.
Perfect Sound Recorder is a professional sound recorder software. With the recorder you can directly digitize recordings of music cassette tapes, streaming Internet audio, vinyl LPs, videos, and...
The program can be used for recording and playing the keyboard actions, just like a macro in MS Word. Keyboard actions can be defined for different applications. It can be used to open control panel, media player, etc. You may also create reminders at a specified time or interval.
Power Mixer is an advanced Windows audio mixer, a complete replacement for the standard Windows volume control. It includes an audio mixer with advanced volume controls support, an on-screen display, a scheduler, command line support, the ability to store and recall different unlimited presets via one mouse click or system-wide hot keys.
- Publisher: Actual Solution
- Last updated: March 20th, 2014