Vu xac chet khong dau o di an binh duong in Description
Oxygen Phone Manager for Nokia GSM phones program allows you to manage your Nokia (models 3***, 51**, 62**, 8***) using PC. This version allows IrDA or DAU-9P cable. Phonebook, Calendar, SMS, Logo management, import form MS Outlook, Lotus Notes, CSV.
Wavewin Sniffer allows for directly capturing AC/DC transient data from a laptop computer. The Sniffer is a mini DAU unit that includes a small hand held recorder with up to 8 non intursive clamp on hall-effect current sensors.
Using the Sniffer is like putting the glasses on. It allows the engineers to see exactly what is happening on the power system.
- Publisher: Softstuf, Inc.
- Home page: www.wavewin.net
- Last updated: October 9th, 2011
Additional Vu xac chet khong dau o di an binh duong selection
ImageGlass is a lightweight, versatile image viewer.
- 19 image formats supported, including JPG, JPE, JFIF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, ICO, BMP, DIB, TIF, TIFF, EXIF, WMF, EMF, TGA, PSD, HDR, EXR, SGV.
- Image frames extraction from GIF files.
- Thumbnail images can be shown in the current viewing folder.
- Conversion can be made in up to 14 different formats.
OpenCity is a 3D simulator program that creates cities.
As in any simulation program the goal is to build something (a city in this case) and get money to keep growing. The way to get money is through taxes, so the more number of habitants the more taxes you will get.
Its GUI is simple but it is not easy or friendly to users. OpenCity works on Linux, MAC OS, Wine and Windows platforms.
- Publisher: Duong Khang NGUYEN
- Home page: www.opencity.info
- Last updated: December 11th, 2009
- Publisher: DAU Srl - Via Sernaglia 76 - 31053 Pieve di Soligo (TV)
- Home page: www.eCad.it
- Last updated: May 27th, 2015
Animated Transitions is about animating the user interface from one screen of the application to the next, to create a seamless flow between these states. Transitions help keep the user connected to the program by helping them understand how the UIs fit together.
- Publisher: Chet Haase
- Home page: today.java.net
- Last updated: November 15th, 2011
Desktop program that allows to:
- Administer your applications, view updated daily stats for DAU and MAU without opening a browser and view your app advanced properties.
- News manager - add global news and multi news for your app/games dashboards (please note - the news is visible only if your app matches a certain criteria on facebook i.e. listed in the app directory, etc).
- Publisher: X2line
- Last updated: June 22nd, 2011
EventSinkImp is a simple, but very slick, utility used to easily capture COM+/COM events. Featuring a simple and intuitive interface, creating event sink components is just a matter of point-and-click and EventSinkImp takes care of generating all that code for you behind-the-scenes
It is a plain and simple, but highly efficient search tool that allows you to quickly look up the search engine results for various keywords. It uses a (customizable) list of search engines, and a list of keywords (terms) and you can quickly switch results between search engines and/or the terms that you are searching for. The interface is far from pretty or user friendly, but offers good flexibility for more advanced users, as search engines can be added/edited, using the proper query string. It comes with a built-in browser display, you can save/load a list of terms and more. Great for online research that requires to lookup a wide range of search terms. TermBlaster provides a way to swap between multiple search engines and search terms with just a click, and along with features like the Search Basket, the Search Bar, an Internal Browser, and Browser Integration termBlaster will make your searches as simple as possible.
- Publisher: David Duong
- Last updated: July 6th, 2010
Oxygen Phone Manager for Nokia 7110/6210 program allows you to communicate with your Nokia 7110 or 6210 GSM phone using PC. In this version, connection is established via IrDA or DAU-9P or DLR-3 cable. You can read, edit, store, load and rewrite your...
JImageView allows viewing of GIF, JPEG, PNG, TIF, BMP (Win95 type), and any other type of images that the Java Advanced Imaging (JAI) API supports. Other features include: images can be zoomed in or out, slide show, thumbnail view and thumbnails can be cached to disk.
While still in beta, the addon contains some impressive content. Of course, more content will come in the future, but for now, the following is including in this beta:
- 3 Factions, US Army, US Marine Corps and North Vietnamese Army
- 4 Maps, Battle of Ia Drang, Dien Duong, Barracuda and Tad Sae
- 20 new vehicles, including the A1H Plane, UH-1C Gunship and PBR Patrol Boat
- And many more features