Sort by: Relevance
W.o.t mods 7.4 in Title/Summary
The WOT add-on is a crowd-sourced enhancement to your browser protection, helping you stay safe from online threats that escape the notice of automated security technologies.WOT shows you website reputation ratings based on real human input by millions of web users.
- Publisher: WOT Services
- Home page: www.mywot.com
- Last updated: August 13th, 2012
WOT Statistics will allow you to monitor your progress in World Of Tanks. It will show you detailed information regarding your statistics. You can easily see which area's you need to focus on to make improvements in your game.
WOT Statistics will update after every battle showing you the results. It also has a built in efficiency calculator which updates after every game.
- Publisher: WOT Statistics Dvelopment Team
- Home page: www.saais.co.za
- Last updated: March 30th, 2013
This application is a module installer for the world of tanks game. It requires Windows Installer 3.1 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4 previously installed. It is fast and easy to use. The users do not need to know about Folders and files and where to put them, it is totally automated in that sense. Very easy installation and enabling/disabling of multiple mods.
- Publisher: VikingWorks
- Last updated: October 14th, 2012
W.o.t mods 7.4 in Description
The rfactor Mod Manager is a very simple and quick tool designed to enable or disable your rFactor mods. If you have too many rFactor mods, then the game will probably load very slowly; the older way to deal with this was uninstalling mods. But with this tool you can keep them in your hard drive and rFactor will load faster than ever.
BODLoader is a mod manager for Blade of Darkness. It is capable of downloading, installing, and uninstalling various mods and maps that are created.
The main features are:
- Minimum Blade source code changes. It just adds one line to the bottom of Menu.py.
- Integrated into Blade's interface.
- Allows to install/uninstall compatible mods
- Allows to activate/deactivate compatible mods.
All languages texts was disjoined from program and placed in separate – “Languages.ini” file (In MDS folder). You also can add your own language by adding new section with language name and translated text there. After that you can select new language in MDS, from menu - "Options-Languages".
- Publisher: LordOfWAR(WorldOfRisen.de), Odin68(Mighty DWARF Mod-Team)
- Home page: forum.deepsilver.com
- Last updated: May 24th, 2012
Source SDK Base 2007 is a tool, shared between all owners of Valve Source games and locked to a particular engine branch, on which modders can base their projects.
- Publisher: Valve
- Last updated: August 4th, 2010
THe GTA4 Mod Installer is a small tool designed by the guys at www.gta4mods.com where you can download and install mods for your Grand Theft Auto. You can choose the mods from a list, and download them and install them directly from the application. You can also uninstall them in case you want to switch mods. Its a great tool for all GTA owners that like to mod their game up.
- Publisher: gta4mods.com
- Home page: www.gta4mods.com
- Last updated: February 1st, 2009
Additional W.o.t mods 7.4 selection
The aim of this mod is to fix the bugs existing in the official mods of Elder Scrolls game, released by Bethesda. These fixed plugins use the ESP master (aka mod de-isolation) method which means you still need the original plugins for these plugins to work.
- Publisher: Quarn and Kivan
- Last updated: April 5th, 2013
Owners of a PhysX Accelerator will get the unique opportunity to tear up Unreal Tournament 3 through some exclusive and revolutionary new features never before seen in PC games!
- Three new levels of environmental destruction with true gameplay impact!
- Full multiplayer capabilities
- Maximum-Impact PhysX using the full capabilities of hardware-accelerated physics
- Publisher: NVIDIA Corporation
- Home page: nzone.nvidia.com
- Last updated: June 27th, 2008
Wot Tank Viewer contains a feature to extract texture files from the original pkg files into the mod folder.
- Helps in creating mod folders.
- Aids in skinning tanks.
- Look at tanks you may not have in your garage yet.
- Look offline at hitbox skins (you will have to download the actual hitbox textures though).
This car package is only for GTA EFLC and features:
- High quality models
- Features 78 car mods
- This car package has now ‘added cars’
- Optimized handlings and sounds by Styrke93
- All cars have a ‘Liberty City’ license plate
- Supports ELS and EPM mod.
Wizard-Mods Toolbar brings to your web browser the latest content from the Wizard-Mods Community such as announcements, news and updated links so you can access it easily. The toolbar also brings a search bar where you can browse the web from useful search engines.
Xpress Mods is an easy-to-use toolbar, which has its own search engine. The toolbar has a weather feature, which keeps you up-to-date with the temperature and sky clearance. Xpress Mods enables you to have acces to the latest news from the PS3, PSP and xBOX news.
mw2 mods Toolbar Community Toolbar — stay connected and get so much more. mw2 mods Toolbar is freeware and easy to use. This toolbar help yo to add favorite applications to your browser with conduit engine. With mw2 mods Toolbar you can get freshest content delivered directly to your browser, no matter where you are on the web
Choose from thousands of FREE apps for your browser.
Open any Facebook page in a click and get notifications with your new messages and updates.
Receive the most important news and announcements instantly.
The Online Radio Player lets you easily listen to online radio stations and podcasts.
Desura is an application that connects users to an open online community of gamers, at the same time allowing them to access a considerable number of games and mods for games. By using this utility, users gain instant access to an exhaustive source of games, which they are able to buy and play immediately, as well as to game mods they can upload their games with.
- Publisher: Desura Pty Ltd.
- Home page: www.desura.com
- Last updated: August 23rd, 2011
Pro Evolution Soccer (known in Japan, Korea, and formerly in the Americas as Winning Eleven) is a soccer video game series developed by Konami.
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 (Winning Eleven 9 in Japan and World Soccer Winning Eleven 9 in the US) was launched by Konami in October 2005 and showed the images of John Terry and Thierry Henry on the cover.
- Publisher: KONAMI
- Last updated: February 14th, 2008