Sort by: Relevance
What is ib updater service in Title/Summary
Afraid Updater Service is a free client software develop for the free DynamicDNS service offered by Afraid.org
- Email Alert via SMTP for critical events.
- Advanced Event Logs.
- Configurable Task Delay and Application priority.
- Easy XML Configuration.
- Really small application and use almost no memory.
- Work in Service Mode
OpenDNS Updater is a client that works with the OpenDNS service. OpenDNS is a domain system name provider that is free and regarded as one of the fastest and more secure DNS suppliers online. It is often used to replace ISP DNS servers. OpenDNS Updater makes sure that your IP is always known by the OpenDNS servers so that your OpenDNS settings are applied to your current network
- Publisher: OpenDNS
- Home page: www.opendns.com
- Last updated: July 16th, 2010
This free program is an installation and configuration service from WiSys. It is required for all WiSys customers to install WiSys products on a desktop workstation. This product needs the Crystal User Function Library in order to update the info correctly. Easy to use and effective.
What is ib updater service in Description
Amadeus Updater is a fast and easy tool to download new Amadeus products and updates.
Amadeus Itinerary and More now provides travel agencies with the ability to control service fees appear in the ticket/itinerary.
There is an ability to choose whether to read service fee from the PNR or add your custom service fees.
The Document Updater is a utility that automatically finds only the documents associated with a specified MCU from a massive document library at the Renesas Web site at a single click, with no occurrences omitted. It also permits you to determine whether the searched document is of the latest version
- Publisher: Renesas Technology Corp.
- Home page: www.renesas.eu
- Last updated: November 13th, 2008
DynDNS® Updater updates your DynDNS hostnames to resolve to your remote IP address
* Full-featured, easy to use interface
* Windows Service integration
* Works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server and Windows 7
* Provides an option for configuring Dyn Internet Guide on your Windows computer during installation, enabling a better, faster, and safer Internet.
- Publisher: DYN
- Home page: www.dyndns.com
- Last updated: April 21st, 2011
Nokia Booklet software updater is preinstalled on your device. It is a tool for downloading and updating Nokia applications. Nokia Booklet software updater checks weekly for available updates automatically after login. To download new software, follow the instructions.
DirectUpdate is a dynamic DNS updater that runs as a NT service with remote (web) administration. It integrates with many of the free or pay DNS services and you can automaytically update multiple DNS accounts as soon as your IP changes.
Additional What is ib updater service selection
ActiSetup is an advanced setup development environment for Windows Installer. It greatly simplifies the authoring and distribution of MSI installation packages, merge modules, and patches.
- Publisher: Dacris Software
- Home page: www.dacris.com
- Last updated: December 7th, 2009
Discover, add, play your favorite games, compete with friends, enter contests and more.The best, newest and most popular games of all types. We’ll keep bringing them straight to you! It’s your personal game arcade.WildTangent is a global games media company that operates the fastest growing games service in the world.
- Publisher: WildTangent
- Last updated: February 3rd, 2012
Nokia Software Updater provides you with an easy-to-use tool for updating Nokia phone software. Free software updates from Nokia make sure you always have the best performance and the latest features.Just like a computer, your Nokia phone uses software to run.
- Publisher: Nokia Corporation
- Home page: europe.nokia.com
- Last updated: August 10th, 2012
Native Instruments Service Center is a free program required in order to activate all products or hardware systems from the Native Instruments website. It takes care of all Native Instruments product activations, including earlier products formerly authorized with the registration tool.
- Publisher: Native Instruments GmbH
- Last updated: April 1st, 2013
Smart Driver Updater is a simple, easy-to-use solution that automatically finds and updates all your device drivers.
- Increase the speed and stability of your devices.
- Fast and safe way to update your drivers.
- Backup and restore.
- Easy to use.
- Built in scheduler.
- Publisher: Smart PC Solutions, Inc
- Home page: www.smartpctools.com
- Last updated: February 26th, 2013
SSC Service Utility allows you to perform different tasks with your Epson printer. With this tool you can reset or rewrite any chip using a special addon device, freeze internal ink counters, reset internal ink counters even with empty cartridges, reset protection counter (even when it is already full), and more.
- Publisher: SSC Localization Group
- Home page: www.ssclg.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Garmin Lifetime Updater continually checks for available map updates and automatically downloads them to your computer. It then alerts you right on your desktop when files are ready to install.
- Downloads files automatically to your computer.
- No sign-in required.
- No web browser required.
- Advanced options let you specify download speed and schedules.
- Publisher: Garmin Ltd.
- Home page: www8.garmin.com
- Last updated: July 18th, 2012
Firmware is the software code that powers your Sansa player.The Sansa Updater is an application designed to deliver the User Manuals, latest firmware, software support right to your desktop. SanDisk actively and periodically updates the capabilities, functionality, and reliability of your Sansa player through this firmware.
- Publisher: SanDisk
- Home page: kb.sandisk.com
- Last updated: April 30th, 2013
Updater is an advanced auto update module which enables your clients to check if there is a new version of your application.
WinZip Driver Updater is an easy-to-use tool that manages device driver updates so you don't have to:
-Scan your system for existing drivers and learn which need to be updated.
-Review a summary of proposed driver downloads before proceeding.
-Automatically download and install new drivers.
-Back up the original driver system should you need to restore previous versions.
- Publisher: WinZip Computing
- Home page: www.winzip.com
- Last updated: February 15th, 2011