Sort by: Relevance
Wince emulator 6.0 64bit in Title/Summary
This program is the ultimate utility for developers of applications designed for the Windows CE operating system. Because it reads and writes the Windows CE CAB file format directly, it eliminates the need to learn the complicated Windows CE INF file format normally used to generate the cabinet files used to install Windows CE applications.
A2zDrugs™ is the handheld version of A To Z Drug Facts, the easy-to-use drug guide that includes latest FDA approvals, indications, dosages, side effects, and patient care considerations. This latest update is based on the 2010 print edition with additional features, enhanced functionality and ongoing updates.
1. Download the Colibri SDK from Toradex (link) and save it to the desktop.
2. Install Visual Studio (tested to work with 2005 & 2008) on Windows
3. Run cmd.exe an an administrator
4. Browse to your desktop
5. Type the following "msiexec /qb /i colibri_SDK_1_0.msi"
6. Ensure the SDK has been installed by opening Visual Studio and clicking (tools -> options -> device tools -> devices).
Wince emulator 6.0 64bit in Description
The MCEGuide client enables you to make use of our EPG's (electronic programming guides) for Windows Media Center. We provide the Windows Media Center TV Guide for DStv and the SABC channels.
The MCEGuide client is compatible with the following versions of Windows:
* Windows Media Center Edition 2005
* Windows Vista Home Premium (32bit and 64bit)
- Publisher: MCE Technical Services cc
- Last updated: October 28th, 2011
AI Direct Link 1.0.26
- Publisher: Private
- Home page: vip.asus.com
- Last updated: October 25th, 2011
Within the application is a configuration section to allow users to control what each button on the remote does. Included is a configuration file which was put together for use in Vista Media Center. Here are a selection of freeware applications I have created using C#.NET and various other programming languages.
The setup file was created according to the Microsoft standards for generating of additional keyboard layouts and does not replace any system files nor installs any executable files.
It’s compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit), XP (32bit and 64bit), and 2003 Server (Standard, Web, Enterprise, 32bit and 64bit).
- Publisher: Procomp Express Ltd.
- Home page: www.procomp-bg.com
- Last updated: December 18th, 2009
TouchBIOS is a powerful application that gives you great control over BIOS. The application is very easy-to-use due to its simple interface. TouchBIOS is supported on GIGABYTE Z68 / P67 / H67 / H61 series motherboards (support may vary by model). TouchBIOS is supported on Windows XP 32bit,Windows XP 64bit,Windows Vista 32bit,Windows Vista 64bit,Windows 7 32bit,Windows 7 64bit.
Additional Wince emulator 6.0 64bit selection
PCSX2 is a Playstation 2 'emulator', a free program that tries to replicate the Playstation 2 console to enable you to play PS2 games on your PC.
- Custom resolutions, up to 4096x4096, Anti Aliasing and Texture filtering to make your old PS2 games look better than their HD remakes.
- Save states, enabling you to quick save and load practically anywhere in your game.
- Publisher: Pcsx2 Team
- Home page: pcsx2.net
- Last updated: May 27th, 2013
HASP Emulator Professional Edition the powerful tool for studying protection on basis HASP dongles.HASP Emulator supports:All kinds HASP and HASP4 dongles LPT and USB.Call to HASP through HASPNT.SYS and HARDLOCK.SYS drivers.All HASP API versions.All HASP API functions including 3C - HaspEncodeData and 3D - HaspDecodeData.
- Publisher: Brain Stodio
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Windows Azure Emulator lets you code, run, test, diagnose, watch, change and configure code in Windows Azure without having any connection to the Internet at all. It is included in the Windows Azure SDK for .NET and includes the Windows Azure Storage Emulator and the Windows Azure Compute Emulator.
- Publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: August 24th, 2013
COM Port Data Emulator is a tool for emulating a com port or an Ethernet device, that generates a serial stream of data. The program can create a data flow, wrap it to data packets (RS232, TCP/IP or UDP) and send to a port. COM Port Data Emulator can help developers or experts test their applications.
- Publisher: AGG Software
- Home page: www.aggsoft.com
- Last updated: August 15th, 2011
Microphone Pass-through (Playback) Emulator is designed for the newer sound cards that the direct playback from microphone to speaker is disabled, such as Realtek HD sound cards. This means you cannot hear what you speak to your MIC from your speaker. This playback feature is a very important for some applications like Karaoke software or sound mixing programs.
- Publisher: Majiastic Computer
- Home page: www.majiastic.com
- Last updated: April 24th, 2010
R4 3DS Emulator can be used for testing how DS games will work on a R4 3DS Flash Card. It can also be used for playing games on PC if you do not have a Nintendo 3DS consoles.
R4 3DS Emulator also known as Nintendo 3DS R4 Flash Card emulator is based on the freeware NDS emulator No$GBA.
- Publisher: Master.com.content
- Last updated: March 22nd, 2012
The Original CD Emulator will help you rip CDs to hard disk or to network images, and to create a Virtual CD on your computer to access those images. It works like a real CD-ROM: You can run programs, play games, or listen to music from your Virtual CD-ROM. Because it is launched from your hard disk, it's fast!
WinWAP Smartphone Browser Emulator let's you use WAP services on your Windows PC. The browser is a mobile Internet browser that emulates the way you would use the mobile Internet services on built-in browser of a smartphone.
t looks like a smartphone on the desktop of your PC.
- Publisher: Winwap Technologies Oy
- Home page: www.winwap.com
- Last updated: March 16th, 2008
PanelView Component Emulator is used for programming devices without a PanelView Component graphic terminal. PanelView Component Emulator emulates the behavior of a Windows based hardware platform. Feel free to configure
and test PVc 200, PVc300, PVc 400 , PVc 600 and PVc1000 devices with this useful emulator.
Swap your legacy diskette drive for the new USB floppy drive! From now on use reliable USB Sicks instead of vulnerable diskettes! Up to 100 floppies can be stored on one single USB Stick! In the wake of constantly advancing USB technology, especially USB memory components, legacy floppy disk drives are gradually being phased out.
- Publisher: ipcas GmbH
- Home page: www.ipcas.com
- Last updated: July 10th, 2012