Wot mod manager in Title/Summary
This application is a module installer for the world of tanks game. It requires Windows Installer 3.1 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4 previously installed. It is fast and easy to use. The users do not need to know about Folders and files and where to put them, it is totally automated in that sense. Very easy installation and enabling/disabling of multiple mods.
FlatOut 2 - BFS Manager has been renamed to "FlatOut 2 Mod Manager".
- Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0 or better.
- Logged in Account with Administrator Permissions (User must be in User Group "Administrators")
- FlatOut 2 PC Game, http://www.flatoutgame.com/
- suggest apply latest Patch for FlatOut 2 (currently v1.2).
JK-Launch is a mod manager and game launcher for Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy. It was created to help organise the many mods that are now available for the Jedi Knight II and III games.
Features of JK-Launch:
- Works with Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer compatible
- Can organise mods in base folder
- Can organise mods in separate directories
Wot mod manager in Description
DC Mod Manager is an easy to use software tool that will create a mod called "Mod Manager" that will have the collection of mods you have put together.
Simple unpak the zip and run the installer, the rest is very straight forward. Any question or problems, please forward them to the above thread.
Modman is a very useful software, with many features.
- MOD MANAGER: this utility MANAGE mods/addons installation automatically by ONLY ONE CLICK
- MOD MAKE: PACKAGE yours mods/addons in order to make it MODMAN compliant
- EXTURE BROWSER (ie: CDDS Explorer): browse cat files (like .cdds, .gtl, .gtr file) and extract/replace textures
BODLoader is a mod manager for Blade of Darkness. It is capable of downloading, installing, and uninstalling various mods and maps that are created.
The main features are:
- Minimum Blade source code changes. It just adds one line to the bottom of Menu.py.
- Integrated into Blade's interface.
- Allows to install/uninstall compatible mods
- Allows to activate/deactivate compatible mods.
Spadille is an all-purpose program for Ace of Spades. The main purpose is the interactive server browser with unique features such as favoriting, blacklisting, viewing server origins (by country), sorting, searching, filtering by location, player counts and more. Additionally, there are other utilities such as a mod manager, screenshot manager, config editor, map manager, admin tools, and more.
- Publisher: Nate Shoffner
- Last updated: April 4th, 2012
The rfactor Mod Manager is a very simple and quick tool designed to enable or disable your rFactor mods. If you have too many rFactor mods, then the game will probably load very slowly; the older way to deal with this was uninstalling mods. But with this tool you can keep them in your hard drive and rFactor will load faster than ever.
Additional Wot mod manager selection
The Nexus Mod Manager (NMM) is a free and open source piece of software that allows you to download, install, update and manage your mods through an easy to use interface. It integrates with the Nexus sites to provide you with a fast, efficient and much less hassle free modding experience.
Fallout Mod Manager 0.13.21
It is a utillity used to easily activate/use and orignizae the various mods for empire at war. The mod manager is very simple to use and does all the work for the user for them to use the mods they choose. The mod manager is also very usefull and easy to use for the modder as well.
This is a Tool for FlatOut 2 to change Mod (.bfs) files loaded by FlatOut 2.Modes in FlatOut include standard lap races, in either open environments or stadium laps, and demolition derby deathmatches, in which the driver of the sole-surviving vehicle declared the winner; both modes pit players against 7 computer-controlled opponents. You can use this to extract the contents of a umod file.
- Publisher: FlatOut Joint
- Home page: flatoutjoint.com
- Last updated: April 7th, 2012
Mods are extensions or modifications made to the program code of a game. Most of the game developers provide tools for mod developers. This program lets you easily organize your mods for a multiple amount of games and install/uninstall them easily, without having to worry about backing up/restoring.
The BOSS Userlist Manager (BUM) helps you manage your mod load order for Skyrim, Oblivion, Nehrim, Fallout3 and FalloutNV. The program provides a graphical user interface (GUI) for managing your Userlist and it allows you to define load order placement for mods that are not installed without generating BOSS error messages.
Modgician is a Minecraft Mod installer that will take the hassle out of installing mods and help you easily install Minecraft Mods with just a few clicks. The program also provides instructions and tutorials how to install and update mods, as well as download links for the newest releases of your installed Minecraft mods.
- Publisher: Soul Stone Group Pty Ltd
- Home page: www.modgician.com
- Last updated: April 9th, 2013
A tool that enable you to have new functionality based on the installation of specific extensions, witch you can download from Macromedia Exchange site or you can create and install with Extension Manager 1.7.
When you install Extension Manager 1.7, makes a search for previously installed extension.
- Publisher: Macromedia, Inc.
- Home page: www.macromedia.com
- Last updated: September 5th, 2011
HP Power Manager 4.3.2
BlackBerry® Desktop Software for PC coordinates the link between your smartphone, tablet, email accounts, calendars and more. With BlackBerry Desktop Software 6.0, managing this link is even easier.Manage the link between your computer and your BlackBerry device.
- Publisher: Research In Motion
- Home page: uk.blackberry.com
- Last updated: April 10th, 2013