A simple development environment databases, without the help of specialists and programming skills, you will create a Windows application databases. It can be as simple telephone directory and accounting system in your business. The result of your work will be a Windows application that does not require installation.
- Publisher: Drive Software Company
- Home page: myvisualdatabase.com
- Last updated: December 12th, 2018
WINDEV Mobile is a program designed for developing applications for Tablets and Smartphones (Windows 8 RT, Windows Mobile, Windows Phone, Android, iOS iPhone/iPad). The program includes modules such as documentation generator (analysis, program), analysis generator (UML, Merise) and trade component generator.
- Publisher: PC SOFT
- Home page: www.windev.com
- Last updated: August 22nd, 2018
Appium is an open source test automation framework for use with native, hybrid and mobile web apps. This free application aims to automate any mobile app from any language and any test framework, with full access to back-end APIs and DBs from test code.
- Publisher: Appium Contributors
- Home page: appium.io
- Last updated: January 20th, 2016
PHP Report Maker is a reporting tool that can generate dynamic PHP Web reports from MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle database. You can instantly create live detail and summary reports or crosstabs reports for your Websites.
- Publisher: e.World Technology Limited
- Home page: www.hkvstore.com
- Last updated: February 8th, 2016
From the JDBC timeline view that shows you all JDBC connections with their activities, through the hot spots view that shows you slow statements to various telemetry views and a list of single events, the database probes are an essential tool for getting insight into your database layer.
- Publisher: ej-technologies GmbH
- Home page: www.ej-technologies.com
- Last updated: April 25th, 2018
Boost provides free portable peer-reviewed C++ libraries. The emphasis is on portable libraries which work well with the C++ Standard Library. Boost works on almost any modern operating system, including UNIX and Windows variants. Provides reference implementations so that Boost libraries are suitable for eventual standardization.
- Publisher: Boost Software
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: September 4th, 2011
Simfatic Forms is software tool that creates forms for your website. The wizard-like interface allows you to create the form in easy steps, you can direct the form submissions to any number of email addresses, can create an email template for the form submission email and much more
- Publisher: Simfatic Solutions
- Home page: www.simfatic.com
- Last updated: August 22nd, 2014
enCIFer is a program that allows you to safely check and edit crystallographic information files (CIFs) without compromising the syntax. It enables users to validate CIFs and ensure their files are format-compliant for deposition with journals and databases or for storage in laboratory archives.
- Publisher: The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre
- Home page: www.ccdc.cam.ac.uk
- Last updated: August 27th, 2014
This interface connects to a computer USB port and is used with the mw3 Classic software to display the needle on a computer screen. The versatility of a computer adds many more possibilities to the basic functions of the meter, such as recording and playback.
- Publisher: Inquisitive Instruments
- Home page: mindwalker.weebly.com
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
Alleycode, fast intuitive HTML editor. Featuring: Synchro View, synchronized code/design view. Assignments, project access. Turf View, full view, right click control. CSS Wizard, iInternal or external. HTM3.2 - 4.1, CSS and PHP function libraries.
- Publisher: Konae Technologies, Inc
- Home page: www.alleycode.com
- Last updated: December 1st, 2009
Virtual GPS is a GPS (Global Positioning System) simulator software. It can emulate a GPS receiver unit connected to your computer or analyze various GPS sources. This program is ideal for testing your GPS applications. Support for NMEA 0183 sentences ensures support for almost all GPS mapping software.
- Publisher: Zyl Soft
- Home page: www.zylsoft.com
- Last updated: July 10th, 2018
PyRx is a Virtual Screening software for Computational Drug Discovery that can be used to screen libraries of compounds against potential drug targets. PyRx enables Medicinal Chemists to run Virtual Screening from any platform and helps users in every step of this process - from data preparation to job submission and analysis of the results.
- Publisher: Sargis Dallakyan
- Home page: pyrx.scripps.edu
- Last updated: March 8th, 2011
- Publisher: Karlis Blumentals
- Home page: www.htmlpad.net
- Last updated: October 7th, 2016
pydicom is a pure python package for working with DICOM files. It was made for inspecting and modifying DICOM data in an easy "pythonic" way. The modifications can be written again to a new file. As a pure python package, it should run anywhere python runs without any other requirements.
- Publisher: pythonxy.com
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: December 17th, 2013
Flash4D Flash Intro Builder is a program that will let you create Flash Intros without any flash knowledge. This program will allow you to select any of the available templates, all of them including animated images. You can then input as many text lines as you need, choosing the any of the five available fonts.
- Publisher: IntroWizard
- Home page: www.introwizard.com
- Last updated: March 3rd, 2010
The PC RMS supports operation with databases 2 formats: Microsoft SQL-Server ' 2000 Microsoft Access ' 2000 of office package Microsoft Office ' 2000. The list of objects of property of the PC RMS supports possibilities of hierarchical construction of property complexes from parent objects.
- Publisher: High Technologies of Management Ltd
- Home page: www.ooovtu.ru
- Last updated: December 19th, 2010
Stylus Studio 2006 XML Enterprise Edition is an advanced XML IDE. Stylus Studio 2006 adds powerful new features, again pushing the innovation envelope that helped establish Stylus Studio as the premier XML Editor.
- Publisher: Stylus Studio
- Home page: www.stylusstudio.com
- Last updated: November 27th, 2012
HttpWatch Professional is a program that integrates with Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers to show you exactly what HTTP traffic is triggered when you access a web page. The program allows you to quickly see the values of headers, cookies and query strings. It also supports non-interactive examination of HTTP data.
- Publisher: Simtec Limited
- Last updated: March 16th, 2018
PycURL is a Python interface to libcurl that can be used to fetch objects identified by a URL from a Python program, similar to the urllib Python module. PycURL includes API documentation in the doc directory of the distribution, as well as a number of test and example scripts in the tests and examples directories of the distribution.
- Publisher: Kjetil Jacobsen, Markus F.X.J. Oberhumer, Oleg Pudeyev
- Home page: pycurl.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: February 25th, 2016
Quiz Builder enables you to create educational quizzes in Flash (SWF) format that can be used on a website, as standalone EXE file or Word document. You can create your quizzes by typing up to eight different kinds of questions, each with its own point system, accompanying graphics, and feedback.
- Publisher: Tanida Software
- Home page: www.quiz-builder.com
- Last updated: April 24th, 2011
Astah Community is an add-on tool for your UML that is ready to use the instant you download it, allowing your UML to be quickly and easily enhanced, and refining your development process with Astah's innovative modeling approach. Astah Community also works with Astah Share to make all your diagrams available for viewing on the web.
- Publisher: Change Vison, Inc.
- Home page: www.change-vision.com
- Last updated: August 15th, 2012
Its graphical user interface provides a full set of tools for building, executing, and analyzing the results of discrete event simulation models. SAS Simulation Studio is designed to integrate with both SAS® and JMP® (statistical discovery software from SAS) for statistical analysis of simulation results; it also can interface with JMP to generate experimental designs.
- Publisher: Sas
- Home page: support.sas.com
- Last updated: July 13th, 2012
The Remote Debugger Installation is intended for computers without Visual Studio in order to debug applications executing on these computers. A full installation of Visual Studio 2010 with remote debugging support must be used to connect to these components.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Home page: www.microsoft.com
- Last updated: February 16th, 2012
SlimDX is a free open source framework that enables developers to easily build DirectX applications using .NET technologies such as C#, VB.NET, and IronPython. It is designed to be an efficient, simple, and lean wrapper that fully encompasses all of Microsoft's gaming and multimedia technologies and exposes them to managed code.
- Publisher: SlimDX Group
- Home page: slimdx.org
- Last updated: February 29th, 2012
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is the recommended method of specifying the styles of fonts, colors, and other page elements on your websites. The use of .css files makes it easy to update styling attributes because individual changes can be reflected across multiple pages and elements.
- Publisher: MegaFastHosting.com
- Home page: www.hostm.com
- Last updated: November 15th, 2017