Free Pascal is a 32-, 64-, and 16-bit professional Pascal compiler. It can target many processor architectures: Intel x86 (including 8086), AMD64/x86-64, PowerPC, PowerPC64, SPARC, ARM, AArch64, MIPS, and the JVM. The language syntax has excellent compatibility with TP 7.0 as well as with most versions of Delphi (classes, rtti, exceptions, ansistrings, widestrings, interfaces).
- Publisher: Free Pascal Team
- Home page: www.freepascal.org
- Last updated: December 1st, 2015
Microsoft Visual Studio is a complex software program, that has a powerful integrated development environment, with support for Android, iOS, Windows, web and cloud, and which offers a complete set of tools so that users can manage and build innovative software programs.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Home page: visualstudio.microsoft.com
- Last updated: October 26th, 2018
VI Package Manager is a program that enables you to discover, share, and create LabVIEW add-ons. You can work better by building reusable code libraries and tools for your developers and customers, manage LabVIEW add-ons used in multiple projects, and share reusable code libraries from your own private or public server.
- Publisher: JKI
- Home page: jki.net
- Last updated: October 30th, 2013
SQLyog is a database management tool for MySQL. It provides a simple interface where you can import data from any ODBC compliant data source. Visual programming allows you to apply schema and data changes easily, while moving from test to production.
- Publisher: Webyog Softworks Private Limited
- Home page: www.webyog.com
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2020
Inno Setup lets you build installers for your Windows applications. It supports Windows versions from Vista to 10, including 64-bit editions. The x64, ARM64, and Itanium architectures are all supported. Built-in support for "deflate", bzip2, and 7-Zip LZMA/LZMA2 file compression greatly reduces the size of setup packages.
- Publisher: Jordan Russell
- Home page: www.jrsoftware.org
- Last updated: July 29th, 2020
Navicat Premium is a database development tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application. Compatible with cloud databases like Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, SQL Azure, Oracle Cloud and Google Cloud. You can quickly and easily build, manage and maintain your databases.
- Publisher: PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
- Home page: www.navicat.com
- Last updated: January 24th, 2018
Web Services Enhancements 2.0 SP3 for Microsoft® .NET (WSE) Redistributable Package allows ISV's to bundle WSE 2.0 with their applications. This is the redistributable package for WSE 2.0 SP3. WSE 2.0 SP3 Runtime is supported with .NET Framework 1.1 and .NET Framework 2.0. WSE 2.0 SP3 Runtime is not supported with versions of Visual Studio later than Visual Studio .NET 2003.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Last updated: February 17th, 2008
Artisteer is a powerful Web design automation program that instantly creates unique website templates and blog themes. You can export your projects to Blogger, Joomla, Wordpress and other CMS products, preview, download and edit online website and template samples.
- Publisher: Artisteer Ltd c/o Extensoft
- Home page: www.artisteer.com
- Last updated: August 7th, 2012
The Borland C++ Compiler (BCC) is the foundation and core technology of C++Builder 5. Borland C++ Compiler is a blazingly fast 32-bit optimizing compiler. It includes the latest ANSI/ISO C++ language support including, the STL (Standard Template Library) framework and C++ template support and the complete Borland C/C++ Runtime Library (RTL).
- Publisher: Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
- Last updated: July 25th, 2017
This software is used for programming with ALL of Microchip microcontroller families which includes:PIC10F, PIC12F, PIC16F, PIC18F, PIC18F-K, PIC18F-J, PIC24F-KA, PIC24F-J, PIC24H-J, dsPIC30F, dsPIC30F-SMPS,dsPIC33F-J and PIC32MX. It is compatible with all MikroElektronika programmers for Microchip devices.
- Publisher: MikroElektronika
- Home page: www.mikroe.com
- Last updated: December 26th, 2012
WinAVR contains all the tools for developing on the AVR. WinAVR (pronounced "whenever") is a suite of executable, open source software development tools for the Atmel AVR series of RISC microprocessors hosted on the Windows platform. It includes the GNU GCC compiler for C and C++.
- Publisher: ActiveState Corporation
Web Page Maker is a handy software tool that allows you to create professional-looking webpages very quickly and easily. You don't require any programming or HTML experience to use this tool effectively. Besides, the program includes multiple webpage templates that you can use as a starting point for your creations.
- Publisher: Web Page Maker Software Company, Inc.
- Home page: www.webpage-maker.com
- Last updated: February 24th, 2010
WinpkFilter is a network programmer's IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that enables speedy development of network tools/ software e.g. firewalls, Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) tools, VPNs etc. This is due to a powerful set of APIs provided by WinpkFilter. Using them, developers can easily write code that filter(i.e.view&modify) raw network packets and process them as per requirements.
- Publisher: NT Kernel Resources
- Home page: www.ntkernel.com
- Last updated: August 6th, 2014
Weka is a collection of machine learning algorithms for solving real-world data mining problems. This app is written in Java and runs on almost any platform. The algorithms can either be applied directly to a dataset or called from your own Java code.
- Publisher: Machine Learning Group, University of Waikato, Hamilton, NZ
- Home page: www.cs.waikato.ac.nz
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
JCreator is a powerful IDE for Java. It allows building both web-based and Applet Java applications in an easy and effective manner as it comes packed with a lot of handy features and functions. JCreator is truly comprehensive and doesn’t lack any basic feature or editing functionality.
- Publisher: Xinox Software
- Home page: www.jcreator.com
- Last updated: September 11th, 2018
C-Free is a powerful integrated development environment that you can use for developing C and C++ programs. It offers support for a great deal of compilers. Moreover, additional ones can be downloaded from the developer’s website. C-Free runs well on all the Windows versions and it’s supported by both 32- and 64-bit systems.
- Publisher: ProgramArts Software Co., Ltd.
- Home page: www.programarts.com
- Last updated: January 15th, 2010
psqlODBC is the official PostgreSQL ODBC Driver. After installing this, you can create and access databases through custom applications. Visual Basic, VBA, C#, C/C++, and other programming languages can be used with PostgreSQL ODBC. Being open-source, you can also access the source code at psqlODBC git repository.
- Publisher: PostgreSQL Global Development Group
- Home page: odbc.postgresql.org
- Last updated: July 29th, 2020
The RubyInstaller project provides a self-contained Windows-based installer that contains a Ruby language execution environment, a baseline set of required RubyGems and extensions, and integrates into an MSYS2 installation. This is a self-contained Windows-based installer that includes the Ruby language, an execution environment, important documentation, and more.
- Publisher: RubyInstaller Team
- Home page: rubyinstaller.org
- Last updated: May 19th, 2017
AutoPlay Media Studio is a program that lets you create software applications easily and fast, even if you don't know a word of programming. It has an extensive template menu from where you can choose the type of project you need to create. The main disadvantage I found is the program's cost. This can be a limiting factor for many users.
- Publisher: Indigo Rose Software
- Home page: www.indigorose.com
- Last updated: December 25th, 2016
Software Update Wizard helps you to update your applications. It runs as a Windows service application using the system security context (with UI components to display messages to the user). This removes any requirements for the logged on users to have Administrative rights.
- Publisher: PowerProgrammer, Data Perceptions
- Home page: www.PowerProgrammer.co.uk
- Last updated: July 17th, 2017
SoapUI is a tool for testing Web Services. It can be used to create, manage, and execute end-to-end tests on REST and SOAP APIs, and other web services. It can perform functional, performance, security, data-driven, and other tests on APIs and provide you with comprehensive reports.
- Publisher: SmartBear Software
- Home page: www.soapui.org
- Last updated: July 29th, 2020
Apache HTTP Server is a web server that accomplishes with current HTTP standards. This web server provides all the features and options provided by any HTTP server with great performance and absolute control of it. Its administration is very easy however it doesn’t have any GUI; by using commands and scripts you can set it up quickly in almost any platform.
- Publisher: Apache Software Foundation
- Home page: httpd.apache.org
- Last updated: August 19th, 2020
Pygame adds functionality on top of the excellent SDL library. This allows you to create fully featured games and multimedia programs in the python language. Pygame is highly portable and runs on nearly every halloween contacts platform and operating system. Pygame itself has been downloaded millions of times, and has had millions of visits to this website.
- Publisher: Pete Shinners, Rene Dudfield, Marcus von Appen, Bob Pendleton, others
- Home page: www.pygame.org
- Last updated: November 17th, 2010
WPLSoft is a software for PLC ( Programmable logic controller). PLC is a control system using electronic operations. When PLC is in operation, use WPLSoft to monitor the set value or temporarily saved value in timer (T), counter (C), and register (D) and force On/Off of output contacts.
- Publisher: DELTA ELECTRONICS, INC.
- Last updated: November 4th, 2016
The Hot Potatoes suite includes six applications, enabling you to create interactive multiple-choice, short-answer, jumbled-sentence, crossword, matching/ordering and gap-fill exercises for the World Wide Web. Hot Potatoes is freeware, and you may use it for any purpose or project you like. It is not open-source.
- Publisher: HalfBaked
- Home page: hotpot.uvic.ca
- Last updated: December 14th, 2012