SMART Notebook Software lets you create present interactive learning experiences on large displays. Notebook includes subject-specific tools, integration with mobile devices, and various free lesson resources, making it easy to create activities and presentations.
- Publisher: SMART Technologies
- Home page: education.smarttech.com
- Last updated: June 19th, 2017
Azhagi is a feature-rich transliteration software for Windows users. The program has a user-friendly and flexible Tamil transliteration scheme (English-to-Tamil key mappings) which helps you transliterate easily and intuitively, both during 'typing' your Tamil text and also while 'editing' your already typed text.
- Publisher: B.Viswanathan
- Home page: azhagi.com
- Last updated: November 5th, 2012
QTranslate uses online translation services to provide you with not only equivalents of a phrase in a foreign language but also dictionary definitions of a word. If you are wondering what the benefits of using such application are, let me explain to you that it can connect to various translation sites.
- Publisher: QuestSoft
- Home page: quest-app.appspot.com
- Last updated: November 14th, 2015
OriginPro is an application designed for data analysis and publication-quality graphing, tailored to the needs of scientists and engineers. It provides the ability to customize analysis and graphing tasks using themes, templates, custom reports, batch processing and programming.
- Publisher: OriginLab Corporation
- Home page: www.originlab.com
- Last updated: July 3rd, 2017
NetSupport School is a classroom management solution with collaboration, monitoring, control, and assessment features. It allows teachers to stream a virtual whiteboard with students' computers for real-time instruction. You can also share the desktop, selected applications, and videos to selected students.
- Publisher: NetSupport Ltd
- Home page: www.netsupportschool.com
- Last updated: August 13th, 2013
Mathematica has nearly 5,000 built-in functions covering all areas of technical computing—all carefully integrated so they work perfectly together, and all included in the fully integrated Mathematica system. Mathematica excels across all areas of technical computing—including neural networks, machine learning, image processing, geometry, data science, visualizations, and much more.
- Publisher: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Home page: www.wolfram.com
- Last updated: October 4th, 2017
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is a handy typing trainer and testing utility that will help you improve your typing speed and accuracy. This powerful tool can adapt itself to the needs of people that have different typing skills; therefore, both beginners and experienced users can enjoy its benefits.
- Publisher: NCH Software
- Home page: www.nchsoftware.com
- Last updated: December 6th, 2015
Celestia is a really nice tool that lets you explore the Universe as it provides real-time 3D visualization of space. Celestia is impressively comprehensive as it is based on the Hipparcos Catalogue (the result of the European Space Agency's "astrometric" mission from November 1989 to March 1993) and therefore contains more than 100,000 stars.
- Publisher: Celestia Development Team
- Home page: celestiaproject.net
- Last updated: June 11th, 2011
Graph is an open source application that can be used to draw mathematical graphs in a coordinate system. The program makes it very easy to visualize a function and paste it into another program. It is also possible to do some mathematical calculations on the functions.
- Publisher: Ivan Johansen
- Home page: www.padowan.dk
- Last updated: January 21st, 2013
Microsoft WorldWide Telescope is a virtual telescope that lets you browse though the known universe. It can be used at your home, school, or even planetariums. The program provides a comprehensive set of features to help you create seamless displays on single-projector domes or complex, multi-projector domes.
- Publisher: Microsoft Research
- Home page: www.worldwidetelescope.org
- Last updated: August 12th, 2015
GraphPad Prism combines scientific graphing, comprehensive curve fitting (nonlinear regression), statistics, and data organization. It was originally designed for experimental biologists in medical schools and drug companies, especially those in pharmacology and physiology.
- Publisher: GraphPad Software
- Home page: www.graphpad.com
- Last updated: May 17th, 2016
As its name clearly suggests, Free Language Translator allows you to translate texts among many of the most popular languages around the world. The program supports more than 50 languages including English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Japanese and Portuguese, and even some more ancient ones like Latin and Hebrew. Besides, the program can recognize the language of your source text for you.
- Publisher: Decebal Mihailescu
- Home page: languagetranslator.codeplex.com
- Last updated: March 9th, 2016
English to Hindi is an easy-to-use tool developed by Multiicon, and it is used for translation of English text to Hindi language. It has an intuitive interface and an easy-to-use menu that grants the users quick access to all of the program`s features.
- Publisher: Multiicon - Rajkot(Guj)(Ind)
- Last updated: March 25th, 2010
Graphmatica is a powerful, easy-to-use, equation plotter with numerical and calculus features. It provides support for Graph Cartesian functions, relations, and inequalities, plus polar, parametric, and ordinary differential equations. You can print your graphs or copy them to clipboard in bitmap or vector format in black-and-white or color.
- Publisher: Keith Hertzer, kSoft, Inc
- Home page: www.graphmatica.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2014
With SURFER you can experience the relation between formulas and forms, i. e. mathematics and art, in an interactive way. You can enter simple equations that produce beautiful images, which are surfaces in space. SURFER is the Java-based extension of the program SURFER2008 that was developed for the IMAGINARY exhibition in the year of Mathematics in Germany.
- Publisher: Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach
- Home page: www.imaginary2008.de
- Last updated: October 26th, 2017
This program lets you learn and practice typing in Hindi and/or English. It consists in different customizable typing tests in both languages, which give you statistics that can help you to enhance your typing performance. This is a very useful program to learn how to type correctly both in English and Hindi.
- Publisher: JR Infotech Services
- Home page: www.typingsolution.com
- Last updated: August 3rd, 2017
Dilmanc 2.5 is a program that translates texts automatically. It was not the author intention to create an exact translation system, but to give a first rough understanding of a text written in a foreign language. The program can be installed in Azerbaijani, English or Turkish. It can perform translations from English to Azerbaijani, Turkish to Azerbaijani and Azerbaijani to English.
- Publisher: Dilmanc Team
- Home page: dilmanc.az
- Last updated: January 14th, 2009
Maxima is a system for the manipulation of symbolic and numerical expressions, including differentiation, integration, Taylor series, Laplace transforms, ordinary differential equations, systems of linear equations, polynomials, and sets, lists, vectors, matrices, and tensors.
- Publisher: The Maxima Development Team
- Home page: maxima.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: December 16th, 2016
PASW Statistics is a tool that puts the power of advanced statistical analysis in your hands. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced statistician, its comprehensive set of tools will meet your needs. Enjoy many new capabilities, plus greater flexibility in how you use this comprehensive set of tools.
- Publisher: SPSS (Hong Kong) Ltd,
- Home page: www.spss.com.hk
- Last updated: March 13th, 2011
KP typing tutor is an easy-to-use yet effective typing tutor program which reduces the tediousness of learning how to type on a keyboard accurately and with great speed. It does this by providing a variety of methods which keep the interest of the user, including lessons involving simple key sequences for beginners and full paragraph writing practice, based on the "Alice in Wonderland".
- Publisher: Fonlow IT
- Home page: www.fonlow.com
- Last updated: July 25th, 2008
The program includes the eleventh edition of The Concise Oxford English Dictionary and The Concise Oxford English Thesaurus. The dictionary contains 240,000 words, phrases, and concise definitions, with over 1,800 brand new words from Oxford's new word research.
- Publisher: Paragon Software
- Home page: www.penreader.com
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
PSpice Student is an analog circuit simulator that was specially designed for Electrical Engineering students in need of simulating circuits and of solving circuits-related calculations. If you find yourself in the posture of not understanding a bit of what your professor is teaching you in Circuit Theory class, then you should definitely try this software.
- Publisher: Cadence Design Systems, Inc
- Home page: www.orcad.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
This program uses Google Translate to convert texts from English to Hindi and vice versa. Its interface is intuitive, but I couldn't actually test the program because it needs a valid Google Translate API. I don't see the point of purchasing a program that uses a free service to work.
- Publisher: Sobolsoft
- Home page: www.sobolsoft.com
- Last updated: December 24th, 2009
They are needed to correctly display a document when an author does not embed the appropriate font into the document. They are also needed when the author does embed the font, but the reader of the document wishes to interact in some way with its content, for example, by collaborating, commenting, or filling out forms.
- Publisher: Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Home page: www.adobe.com
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2010
This neat program offers a fast, easy and convenient way of translating texts from English to Hindi and vice versa. It can translate from simple single words to entire long pages of texts like letters and various documents. It also saves the translations to text files or to HTML files.
- Publisher: AdeptDict, Inc.
- Home page: www.adeptdict.com
- Last updated: April 16th, 2012