SimSolar is a fun and educational solar system simulator. The relative positions of the sun, moon and planets are shown for any date selected. With SimSolar you’ll be able to tilt and rotate the entire system to view from any desired vantage point. Set the system in motion and watch the planets move around their orbits at any speed you select.
- Publisher: Engineering Power Tools Software
- Home page: www.pwr-tools.com
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
From the youngest student to the curious adult to the most advanced researcher, users of every level will find what they need. Three age-appropriate encyclopedias; interactive tutorials in math, science, social studies, and other subjects; homework help; and other essential learning tools make it the most complete reference source available.
- Publisher: Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
- Home page: support.britannica.com
- Last updated: January 27th, 2012
This program helps you to read such documents faster, thus increasing your productivity. It lets you open different types of files and shows each word in a huge, brilliant font so your brain can recognize it immediately. You can adjust the speed and pause the text, as well as take notes and add bookmarks. The Pro version has more features and you can purchase it at the developer's website.
- Publisher: Softology IdeaWorks Inc.
- Home page: www.rapidreader.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2018
Generally, math teachers look for the simplest ways to teach their pupils, while also making sure that they're interactive enough to keep them interested. Autograph is an advanced application that enables teachers and students to easily render 2D and 3D graphs.
- Publisher: Eastmond Publishing Ltd
- Home page: www.autograph-maths.com
- Last updated: September 26th, 2011
Origin is an application with tools for data analysis, publication-quality graphing, and programming. Origin contains powerful tools for all of your analytic needs, including peak analysis, curve fitting, statistics, and signal processing. To make data analysis more efficient, Origin supports many common formats for importing data, and exporting results.
- Publisher: OriginLab Corporation
- Home page: www.originlab.com
- Last updated: June 5th, 2013
Chromas is a program that was developed with the scope of offering researchers a comprehensive tool for viewing and editing chromatograms from Sanger sequences. Despite not offering the possibility of viewing raw data, the rest of the features are well-implemented and very responsive to user commands.
- Publisher: Technelysium Pty. Ltd.
- Home page: www.technelysium.com.au
- Last updated: January 28th, 2019
Human Anatomy Atlas is a powerful 3D visual guide to the human body. The Skeleton Preview of Human Anatomy Atlas includes over 400 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth. You can rotate any of the available models, zoom in or out, read definitions, learn Latin terms and hear pronunciations.
- Publisher: Argosy Publishing, Inc.
- Home page: www.visiblebody.com
- Last updated: October 6th, 2015
QM for Windows provides mathematical analysis for Operations Management, Quantitative methods, or Management Science. It features calculation methods for PERT/CPM, Linear Programming, Decision Analysis, Transportation problem, Statistical functions, Game Theory, Goal Programming, etc.
- Publisher: Prentice-Hall Inc.
- Home page: wps.prenhall.com
- Last updated: March 1st, 2017
Kurzweil 3000 for Windows provides the most comprehensive suite for struggling students; including reading, writing, study skills, and test taking. Here are some of the key features that are central to helping students become independent learners: text-to-speech in seven languages, reads any digital text aloud, including the Internet, multiple reference sources.
- Publisher: Kurzweil Education
- Home page: www.kurzweiledu.com
- Last updated: March 29th, 2018
Quite Universal Circuit Simulator is an integrated circuit simulator. By using this free program, you will be able to setup a circuit through QUCS´ graphical user interface (GUI). To do that, you can select eeach required component from the wide library the program has.
- Publisher: the Qucs team
- Home page: qucs.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2017
Thai Romanization is a simple application that allows you to romanize text in Thai in order to be understood more easily. In case you are not familiar with this word, romanization means transforming a script into the Latin alphabet. With this program, you can easily enter any word or phrase or even an entire text to be romanized.
- Publisher: CU
- Home page: pioneer.chula.ac.th
- Last updated: November 20th, 2009
Word Magic Professional Suite Premier is a program that provides all the translation products in a single streamlined package designed to tackle any type of need and help any type of user: a Translator with Interactive capabilities, a Professional Dictionary, Visual and Voiced Aids. It also provides three technical dictionaries for Law, Business & Finance, Information Technology.
- Publisher: Word Magic Software
- Home page: buy.wordmagicsoft.com
- Last updated: August 29th, 2014
Orbitron 3.71is a satellite tracking system for radio amateur and observing purposes. The program can be also used by weather professionals, satellite communication users, astronomers, UFO hobbyist and astrologers. The program shows the positions of satellites at any moment (in real or simulated time).
- Publisher: Sebastian Stoff
- Home page: www.stoff.pl
- Last updated: March 5th, 2008
TheCourse is conducted in open enrollment classes at university associates, on-site at client facilities, and online through colleges throughout the United States. Licenses to our online course and test engine add extra value for each classroom student.
- Publisher: University Learning Institute
- Home page: www.thecourse.us
- Last updated: January 26th, 2010
Reference on physical constants...
- Publisher: Sharo Ltd.
- Last updated: September 8th, 2011
Genius Maker contains 34 educational softwares covering the subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for High school students. It includes Graph plotter, Analytical geometry, Matrix algebra, Equation solver, Triangle solver, Unit converter, Refraction of rays, Lens and mirrors, Color theory, Transverse waves, Radioactive decay, Periodic table, Gas Laws etc.
- Publisher: Golden K star Private Ltd
- Home page: www.goldenkstar.com
- Last updated: September 30th, 2011
StarDict 3.01 is a Cross-Platform and international dictionary written in Gtk2. It has powerful features such as "Glob-style pattern matching," "Scan selected word," "Fuzzy query," etc. The program can be activated as a stand alone program, or you can use it as a contextual utility to look for words pointed by your mouse.
- Publisher: StarDict
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: May 15th, 2017
PVsyst is an app designed for the study, sizing and data analysis of complete PV systems. It deals with grid-connected, stand-alone, pumping and DC-grid PV systems, and includes extensive meteo and PV systems components databases, as well as general solar energy tools.
- Publisher: PVsyst SA
- Home page: www.pvsyst.com
- Last updated: January 30th, 2016
PCB Artist makes it easy to create printed circuit boards for your electronic projects. It features a components library of over 500,000 parts. Creating a new PCB is easy using the wizard mode, which guides you through the selection of PCB size, number of layers (2/4/6), material thickness, finishing, CNC route points, etc.
- Publisher: Advanced Circuits
- Home page: www.4pcb.com
- Last updated: October 5th, 2015
MATLAB (Matrix Laboratory) is a simulation package for engineering applications. It comes with SIMULINK, which is a graphical tool for designing electrical and mechanical control systems. You can also use it for programming Artificial Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic Controllers.
- Publisher: MathWorks
- Home page: in.mathworks.com
- Last updated: March 22nd, 2015
This program teaches you how to quick-type in this language using a standard keyboard. It has a series of lessons that walk you through learning how to type in Hindi language. The complete version of the program includes Hindi fonts and other features and is rather affordable.
- Publisher: Smart Typing Solution
- Home page: www.smarttypingsolution.com
- Last updated: July 15th, 2019
BIOSCREEN is a screening model that simulates remediation through natural attenuation of dissolved hydrocarbons at petroleum fuel release sites. The model is designed to simulate biodegradation by both aerobic and anaerobic reactions. This software is programmed in the Microsoft Excel spreadsheet environment.
- Publisher: US Environmental Protection Agency
- Last updated: March 31st, 2012
Family Tree Maker 2012 offers some exciting new features that users have been asking for. TreeSync lets you link your desktop tree to an online version so you can access and update your tree on the go. New reports and chart options make it easier to share your tree with friends and family members. Continue reading to learn more about the exciting features available in Family Tree Maker 2012.
- Publisher: Ancestry.com, Inc.
- Home page: www.familytreemaker.com
- Last updated: November 28th, 2011
With over 60,000 downloads to date, Geospiza’s FinchTV is the popular way to view DNA sequence traces on Linux, Mac OSX, Windows, and Solaris. FinchTV started as the only chromatogram viewer that can display an entire trace in a scalable multi-pane view. And it leads the way with raw data views, BLAST searching and the ability to reverse complement sequences and traces.
- Publisher: Geospiza
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Loquendo TTS software brings you truly natural sounding voices able to read any kind of dynamic data and prompts in your server-based, multimedia, embedded and multimodal voice applications. Loquendo is the very first company to bring expressive synthetic speech to the market..
- Publisher: Loquendo
- Last updated: March 15th, 2009