Avira Internet Security protects you from Internet threats including viruses, Trojans, email scams, and malware. This application combines advanced heuristics with the power of cloud computing. It has a Game Mode that suspends unnecessary notifications during games and movies.
- Publisher: Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG.
- Home page: www.avira.com
- Last updated: November 13th, 2015
Trend Micro(TM) Internet Security 17.50 provides comprehensive protection against viruses, Trojan horse programs, worms, and other threats, including network viruses and rootkits. It also blocks spyware, hackers, phishing fraud attempts, and unwanted Web sites. It can filter your email messages for spam as well.
- Publisher: Trend Micro Inc.
- Home page: us.trendmicro.com
- Last updated: July 6th, 2010
PrivDog protects your privacy by blocking all ads and trackers. This app eliminates the number of cookies, spyware and malware from advertisements. This makes your browsing safer and protects your privacy. You will not have to worry that a virus will be downloaded automatically or when you click on the ad.
- Publisher: Adtrustmedia, LLC.
- Last updated: May 28th, 2015
Your IP address is the unique number that websites use to determine your physical location and track you across different sites. Use TunnelBear VPN to keep your IP address private from websites, hackers and advertisers. TunnelBear VPN shields your personal information from prying third-parties and hackers on public WiFi, ISPs and other local networks.
- Publisher: TunnelBear Inc.
- Home page: www.tunnelbear.com
- Last updated: December 30th, 2016
Panda Cloud Cleaner is designed to clear out malware and allow users to install regular protection. It has a fast installation process and launches after install. Then, using a simple interface very similar to other Panda products, users can initiate a scan. After the scan is performed, you can either clean all of the results or use flexible options to deal with them partially.
- Publisher: Panda Security
- Home page: www.pandasecurity.com
- Last updated: October 16th, 2016
SpywareBlaster can protect your system from various types of malware and potentially dangerous websites. The application has a nice and intuitive interface, so anyone won't have problems using it. It supports various browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and some others.
- Publisher: BrightFort LLC.
- Home page: www.brightfort.com
- Last updated: June 14th, 2016
AxCrypt can help protect your privacy by encrypting sensitive data. It supports protecting not only individual files but complete folders as well with your own password. Although the program can work offline, it requires connection to the developers’ servers to get the most of its capabilities.
- Publisher: AxCrypt AB
- Home page: www.axcrypt.net
- Last updated: August 25th, 2016
WinLock is comprehensive security software for personal or publicly accessible computers running all versions of Windows from 2000 to Windows 10. It is a program that ensures that only authorized people can access sensitive information on your computer.
- Publisher: Crystal Office Systems
- Home page: www.crystaloffice.com
- Last updated: June 23rd, 2019
Ad-aware now features complete malware protection, that won't slow your computer down. It features real-time protection, advanced Genocode detection technology, rootkit protection, automatic updates, and much more — to ensure that you have the power to protect yourself online.
- Publisher: Lavasoft
- Home page: www.lavasoft.com
- Last updated: November 2nd, 2011
Bitdefender Total Security includes the traditional anti-virus protection, along with an anti-spyware, and firewall. The two-way firewall continuously monitors your Internet connections and prevents unauthorized access, even over a Wi-Fi network. You can make online transactions from a unique, dedicated browser, that secured your accounts from fraud.
- Publisher: BitDefender
- Home page: www.bitdefender.com
- Last updated: December 7th, 2015
BitDefender Internet Security 2010 offers, you and your family all the security you need on the Internet, without reducing the speed of your computer. Thus, you are protected from viruses, attacks and spams and the option of parental control and ...
- Publisher: OlyKit, Inc.
- Last updated: September 3rd, 2015
In case that you forgot the password for your RAR files, what should you do? Well, take it easy, AnyPasskey RAR Password Recovery could help you reset or remove RAR password for your convenient enjoyment.
- Publisher: Intelore
- Last updated: July 27th, 2012
One way to catch malware threats on your computer is by inserting an infected USB stick and start copying files on your PC. USB Drive AntiVirus will help you scan the USB drive before transferring files. It will easily detect and get rid of all viruses in order to ensure a safe copying process.
- Publisher: USB AntiVirus International Inc.
- Home page: www.usbantivirus.net
- Last updated: November 27th, 2012
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit shields browsers and software programs from attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in their code. Provides four layers of protection that work together to block exploits instantly. This happens in both in the first stage of the attack, preventing shell code execution, and the second stage, memory calls and sandbox escapes, and memory mitigation bypasses.
- Publisher: Malwarebytes Corporation
- Home page: www.malwarebytes.org
- Last updated: September 9th, 2014
USB Virus Scan is intended to be the smallest antivirus tool for USB drives. It begin to work anytime an USB drive or removable media is inserted, scanning for some kind of threats (like AutoRun viruses or such). Moreover you got a small set of utilities that can be helpful to use with your USB drive, like the "Unlock USB drive on eject" feature.
- Publisher: USB Virus Scan
- Home page: www.usbvirus.com
- Last updated: August 5th, 2010
Trend Micro Worry-Free Business Security is a program that provides complete user protection that includes antivirus, antispam, web security, and data protection for your PCs. It has a small footprint and won’t slow you or your staff down and it can be deployed on your premises or hosted by Trend Micro in the cloud.
- Publisher: Trend Micro Incorporated
- Home page: us.trendmicro.com
- Last updated: April 7th, 2017
Trend Micro Password Manager stores all your passwords and sensitive information in a single and safe place: Trend Micro's secure servers. This way, you no longer need to memorize them or write them down to be able to access your online services, but you just need to remember a single master password. The program also provides automatic form filling and secure notes services.
- Publisher: Trend Micro Inc.
- Home page: www.trendmicro.com
- Last updated: November 26th, 2019
Trojan Remover is intended to remove malware. Actually, it is not meant to work alone. Instead, it should be used together with other antivirus programs, which can successfully detect ill-intentioned code but not always succeed in removing it. The application is very easy to use.
- Publisher: Simply Super Software
- Home page: www.simplysup.com
- Last updated: September 2nd, 2017
AdFender is a utility designed solely for Windows PCs. With its assistance, you can block ads and pop-ups on your computer and browse the web anonymously. The application comes with easy-to-configure settings, brings you a comprehensive help manual, and gives you access to detailed statistics based on its ad-blocking activity.
- Publisher: AdFender, Inc.
- Home page: www.adfender.com
- Last updated: February 3rd, 2017
This program provides protection against any malicious programs trying to attack via USB drive. Unlike other anti-virus tools, Free USB Disk Security provides permanent protection for an offline computer without the need for constant signature updates. This is a lightweight tool that is compatible with all other software and doesn't slow down your computer.
- Publisher: AVD Software
- Home page: www.avdsoft.com
- Last updated: December 21st, 2012
Folder Guard lets you control access to files, folders, and other Windows resources. You can use it to lock your personal files and folders with passwords. You can completely hide your private folders from virtually all applications, and such folders would remain invisible until you enter a valid password.
- Publisher: WinAbility Software Corp.
- Home page: www.winability.com
- Last updated: August 15th, 2018
Comprehensive anti-virus security solution for your Windows PC. Real time protection. Installation and operation in an infected system and exceptional resistance to viruses. Efficient detection and neutralization of all types of threats.
- Publisher: Doctor Web
- Home page: products.drweb.com
- Last updated: June 22nd, 2018
Autorun Eater is a software designed to "eat" autoruns , and it has been improved with "malware scan" option that scans the infected storage device using microsoft security essentials command line scanner. It is ever updating and there has been removed some reduntant code to improve startup time.
- Publisher: Old McDonald's Farm
- Home page: oldmcdonald.wordpress.com
- Last updated: February 27th, 2012
As you probably know, Windows has a built-in tool to monitor and stop running programs and processes. However, the information it provides is too little when it comes to analyzing an application’s potential threat to your system. On the contrary, Security Task Manager, the utility being reviewed, can provide much more comprehensive data, such as file types and location.
- Publisher: A. & M. Neuber Software
- Home page: www.neuber.com
- Last updated: March 24th, 2017
This is an anti-virus program that protects your computer from viruses and spyware. This program is cloud-based, which improves the detection capabilities. It protects the essential Windows DLLs, drivers, and other executable files from being modified. HIPS Heuristics attempts to find unknown viruses, by monitoring the behavior of suspect programs.
- Publisher: COMODO Group Inc.
- Home page: antivirus.comodo.com
- Last updated: July 24th, 2018