Advance map world map editor in Title/Summary
This map editor was made by Roma_emu so people could share their Advance Wars series' maps through the Internet. It's designed for PCs using Windows and Linux. This program will not help with the online gaming of the Advance Wars, it is the most mapmaker-friendly editor to be released this far.
- Publisher: Joao Pedro S. Francese (Roma_emu)
- Last updated: June 8th, 2010
The Creeper World Map Editor (CWME) allows you to create and edit maps for use in Creeper World. You can specify the terrain, change the background image, and create/edit Creeper emitters and spore waves. You can also specify the location and the number of totems, upgrades, survival pods, and artifacts. In short, you can create nearly any map you can imagine.
- Publisher: Knuckle Cracker, LLC
- Home page: knucklecracker.com
- Last updated: February 28th, 2012
Remere's Map Editor is a map editor coded in C++ for the OpenTibia Project . It supports many advanced features such as autobordering and placing of composite objects. Runs under both Linux and Windows using wxWidgets and OpenGL. Development began during the summer of 2007 due to Remere's frustration of the only map editor available at the time.
- Publisher: Remere
- Home page: remeresmapeditor.com
- Last updated: July 24th, 2012
Advance map world map editor in Description
The STAR WARS: EMPIRE AT WAR map editor is now available for download. The editor gives you the ability to create land and space skirmish maps. It also includes a 3D Studio Max plug-in allowing you to bring models into the editor that you've created.
- Publisher: LucasArts
- Last updated: March 14th, 2008
From a small village to a flourishing elven realm or an impressive human metropolis: In Elvenar you start your journey either as human or elf in a long-forgotten fantasy world. Your task as the ruler of the town is to help your people prosper. Gather resources to upgrade and expand your city buildings.
- Publisher: elvenar.com
- Last updated: August 10th, 2015
Tech-Pro World Clock 2 is a Windows desktop accessory that shows the date and time on a world map. It helps you keep track of the time in different parts of the world and gives instant access to international dialing codes.
- Publisher: Tech-Pro Limited
- Home page: www.tech-pro.net
- Last updated: March 15th, 2008
Easily make client-side HTML image maps for your website using the popular, award-winning Imagination Image Map Editor. Image maps are photos or graphics on webpages that contain clickable hyperlink-enabled areas. The Imagination Image Map Editor lets you visually create imagemaps for insertion into your webpages without any coding required!
- Publisher: Multimedia Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Home page: www.mmau.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
- you can show a currentl GPS data; - you can open any of scanned maps; - you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only; - calibrations are stored automatically for every map;
- Publisher: Valeri Vlassov
- Home page: www.rominten.com
- Last updated: May 18th, 2008
Additional Advance map world map editor selection
Snooper Map Downloader can be used to update the preloaded maps installed on your SD cards, which came with your Snooper device. This program cannot download maps different from the one you already have; for example, a device preloaded with UK & Ireland map data cannot be updated with a European map update.
- Publisher: Performance Products Ltd.
- Home page: www.snooperneo.co.uk
- Last updated: October 26th, 2017
Topo North America is the Most Complete Mapping Software for Recreation. Topo North America is the most comprehensive computer mapping program for outdoor recreation, with unsurpassed maps, available imagery, trip planning features, on-road navigation, and GPS capabilities.
- Publisher: DeLorme
- Last updated: February 14th, 2010
xNormal is an application that allows you to generate normal / ambient occlusion / displacement maps. It can also project the texture of the highpoly model into the lowpoly mesh (complete texture transfer, even with different topologies). The program includes an interactive 3D viewer with multiple mesh and textures format support, shaders and real-time soft shadows / glow effect.
- Publisher: Santiago Orgaz
- Home page: www.xnormal.net
- Last updated: October 3rd, 2012
3D World Map is a pack comprising two programs: a realistic 3D world map and a screen saver. The wonderful screensaver will shows you a view of the planet Earth revolving around the Sun; and the brilliant 3D world map includes information about all the countries and the cities of the world.
- Publisher: Longgame
- Home page: www.longgame.com
- Last updated: February 15th, 2008
If you happen to be a frequent traveler or if you are frequently in touch with other people based on different parts of the Globe, EarthTime may make your life a bit easier. This free utility will show you a satellite view of the world together with useful information about the time, the time zone, the date, and the current weather conditions of a series of cities of your choice.
- Publisher: DeskSoft
- Home page: www.desksoft.com
- Last updated: December 8th, 2021
Garmin MapConverter was developed to be a tool that will allow you to convert maps and unlock codes on your Windows PC to the Macintosh format. Transferred maps will remain fully accessible on your Windows PC. It works on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
- Publisher: Garmin Ltd or its subsidiaries
- Home page: www8.garmin.com
- Last updated: March 18th, 2010
iMapBuilder helps you to create flash maps with locations. When making a map, you can plot locations by pinpoint on map, by entering latitude and longitude values directly, or you can create map even faster by import markers from a CSV data file, with a list of coordinates (longitude and latitude) values.
- Publisher: WebUnion Media Ltd.
- Home page: www.imapbuilder.com
- Last updated: April 26th, 2017
MapTiler makes online map publishing easy. This open-source utility is actually a graphical user interface for GDAL2Tiles, part of the GDAL project. This image slicing tool will transform your files in TIFF, GeoTIFF, JPEG2000, or MrSID maps into high-quality tiles that not only fit perfectly each other but that also help browsers to display and move around large maps in a more efficient way.
- Publisher: Klokan Petr Přidal
- Home page: www.maptiler.org
- Last updated: December 23rd, 2009
Direct Zip Driver is basically a file manager, but it is also capable of compressing files and creating virtual drives. It is capable of managing files and folder, creating zipped files and mapping image files. Direct Zip Driver perfectly integrates with Windows.
- Publisher: Direct-Soft Inc.
- Home page: www.direct-soft.com
- Last updated: November 24th, 2010
MAPC2MAPC is a Windows program to manipulate digital maps and convert them between different platforms and software. Output formats include maps for the major mobile systems and devices: Android, iPhone, Garmin, Magellan, Symbian, Windows phone, etc.
- Publisher: John Thorn
- Last updated: October 30th, 2015