Alps pointing device camera in Title/Summary
This package supports the following driver models:Alps Pointing-device for VAIO
- Publisher: Sony Corporation
- Home page: esupport.sony.com
- Last updated: March 7th, 2013
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver is a great application and controller that will allow you add advanced features to your laptop´s mouse pad, such as virtual scrollbar, virtual buttons, fast access to applications and personal definition of tapping speed and sensibility.
- Publisher: Synaptics
- Home page: www.synaptics.com
- Last updated: September 17th, 2015
Contour Pointing Devices is a program compatible with RollerMouse Pro, RollerMouse Pro2, RollerMouse Classic2, RollerMouse Free2, RollerMouse Red, RollerMouse Red plus and Contour (Perfit) Mouse devices. The program enables you to customize mouse buttons according to your preferences.
- Publisher: Contour Design, Inc.
- Home page: www.contour-design.co.uk
- Last updated: June 4th, 2015
Alps pointing device camera in Description
Synaptics Thinkpad UltraNav Driver is a free program that enables the following device: ThinkPad UltraNav Pointing Device and IBM ThinkPad UltraNav Pointing Device. The program will fix device problems, add various functions, or expand the most common ones. It also has support for a variety of ThinkPad Systems.
- Publisher: Lenovo
- Home page: support.lenovo.com
- Last updated: March 17th, 2015
My-T-Soft is a Windows software program that provides a powerful interface through a any pointing device by providing on-screen keyboards, user programmable macros, and complete control over all computer functions via the pointing device interface. My-T-Soft uses a concept found in fighter planes, helicopters, tanks, and for automobiles.
- Publisher: Innovation Management Group, Inc.
- Home page: www.imgpresents.com
- Last updated: December 2nd, 2011
No Noise 2 is a user interface-less software application that operates in the background suppressing the particular noise generated by some PCs on their audio output. This noise intensifies when the pointing device or HDD is active. The noise is generated internally by the computer and routed directly to the audio output(s).
- Publisher: Miroslav Bonchev Bonchev
- Last updated: November 16th, 2011
Dwell Clicker 2 is a Windows application that allows you to use a mouse or other pointing device without clicking buttons. It is ideal for people with RSI and people who use alternative pointing devices such as a head pointer or joystick. Dwelling is resting the mouse over one area of the screen for a specified time.
- Publisher: Sensory Software
- Home page: sensorysoftware.com
- Last updated: September 23rd, 2014
Microsoft AutoRoute provides smart, easy and effective utilities that help you plan your trip and get there in a simple and relaxing way.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Last updated: June 23rd, 2010
Additional Alps pointing device camera selection
It provides a comprehensive range of tools covering all the traditional steps in PCB production, including schematic drawing, schematic capture, component placement, automatic routing, Bill of Materials reporting and file generation for manufacturing. In addition, PCB Wizard offers a wealth of clever new features that do away with the steep learning curve normally associated with PCB packages.
- Publisher: New Wave Concepts Limited
- Home page: www.new-wave-concepts.com
- Last updated: January 27th, 2017
Elan Touchpad driver enables PS/2 Compatible Mouse, and Lenovo pointing device in supported laptops. It works on Lenovo B475e, B575e, B490, B590, and V480s models. This driver package includes Elan Smart-Pad application that lets you change the settings of your touch-pad.
- Publisher: ELAN Microelectronic Corp.
- Home page: support.lenovo.com
- Last updated: September 30th, 2017
Midtown Madness - one of those great racing games that will surely leave you wanting for more.
- Publisher: Angel Studios
- Last updated: March 6th, 2008
Microsoft Train Simulator brings the power and excitement of some of the world's most famous trains to your PC.
- Publisher: Microsoft
- Last updated: July 29th, 2010
This handy app allows you to scroll the contents of any window under your mouse cursor without needing to click on that window first. In other words, with WizMouse you can use your mouse wheel over any window on your desktop without losing the focus on the one currently selected. Besides, the tool also allows you to use your mouse wheel over certain windows that do not support it by default.
- Publisher: antibody-software.com
- Home page: antibody-software.com
- Last updated: October 3rd, 2011
This tool works with the Avigilon Control Center Server software to give you access and control of your Avigilon High Definition Surveillance System. The Client software allows you to view live and recorded video, and control user access to the Avigilon Control Center.
- Publisher: Avigilon Corporation
- Home page: avigilon.com
- Last updated: April 27th, 2017
Touch-Base is a leading developer and supplier of touchscreen and pointer device drivers. Established in 1989, we supply branded drivers to hardware manufacturers and distributors worldwide as well as direct sales to end users. With the continued development of our new Universal Pointer Device Driver (UPDD) we are now in a position to deliver the latest driver technology
- Publisher: Touch-base Ltd
- Home page: www.touch-base.com
- Last updated: February 22nd, 2012
Desktop Calendar Reminder is simple, compact and easy to use desktop calendar. It has digital clock, calendar and note's area for every day. There are options for changing calendar colors, fonts, style, and more. It is the best desktop calendar. Requirements: 1. PC with a Intel Pentium 133 MHz processor or higher ; 2. Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows 95/98/Millennium Edition/XP ;
- Publisher: Softjournal
- Home page: www.softjournal.com
- Last updated: August 22nd, 2010
On-Screen Keyboard Magic is utility that controls the behavior of Windows On-Screen Keyboard on the screen and adds many elegant features. On-Screen Keyboard Magic is intended to improve usability and accessibility of Microsoft On-Screen Keyboard.
- Publisher: Alexey Morozov
- Last updated: October 9th, 2009