Arch linux sfv creator linux in Title/Summary
Easy SFV Creator is the all-in-one SFV file creation kit. It can create .SFV files for entire trees of files. It can split and combine files and create/check the .SFV files at the same time. It has optional smart file name caching so that perfect files are only checked once. It has optional Explorer context menu items. It offers absolutely everything you could want from an SFV creation program.
- Publisher: Brad Smith
- Last updated: June 27th, 2008
Stellar Phoenix Linux - is a fully automatic Linux data recovery software for Ext2 and Ext3 File system volumes. It uses a unique scanning method, which automatically recognizes lost partitions,volumes, files and folders.
- Publisher: Stellar Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Home page: www.stellardatarecovery.com
- Last updated: December 10th, 2009
Linux Management Console is a server administration toolkit for Linux Servers. With Linux Management Console everything you need to administrate your Linux Servers from a Windows Workstation is at your fingertips. This is a free version of Linux Management Console.
- Publisher: Dirk Schwarting
- Home page: www.puresoft.de
- Last updated: October 17th, 2011
Arch linux sfv creator linux in Description
Arch is an extension of Apache Nutch (a popular, extensible and highly scalable general purpose search engine) for intranet search. Unhappy with your corporate search engine? Try Arch. It can help. Don't believe? Blind test evaluation tools included.
- Publisher: CSIRO Astronomy and Space Science
- Home page: www.atnf.csiro.au
- Last updated: September 5th, 2016
hkSFV is an integrity file creator and checker for Windows. It is an application that can be used to verify the integrity of files using an SFV file. These days, files that are distributed over the Internet often come with an SFV file. This file keeps the information of the original files when they were sent.
- Publisher: Big-O Software
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Recover Data for Linux is a Linux file recovery software which recovers formatted, deleted data and files from the Linux operating system. Software quickly recovers linux files, data and folders which gets corrupted.
- Publisher: Recover Data
- Home page: www.recoverdatatools.com
- Last updated: April 6th, 2012
Nucleus Kernel Linux is a software utility developed for data recovery from hard disk and other storage media. Kernel Recovery for Linux fully supports Linux data recovery from Ext2, Ext3 file system based Linux operating systems, such as Red Hat, Mandrake, Turbo, SuSe, Debian, Ubuntu, SCO.
- Publisher: Nucleus Technologies
- Home page: www.nucleustechnologies.com
- Last updated: September 5th, 2008
Many faults lead to data loss from Linux OS, such as OS corruption and sudden power failure. But an effective Linux data recovery software ensures complete restoration of data. Many organizations offer user-friendly Linux file recovery tools.
- Publisher: Unistal Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- Last updated: August 6th, 2013
Additional Arch linux sfv creator linux selection
LinuxLive USB Creator is a small, neat and handy application that helps you quickly and easily create bootable virtualized USB sticks running Linux. It has a built-in virtualization feature that lets you run your Linux within Windows, with no reboot needed.
- Publisher: Thibaut Lauziere
- Home page: www.linuxliveusb.com
- Last updated: November 18th, 2014
Disk Doctors Linux Data Recovery Software; an easy and secure way to recover data you had thought was lost forever. Intuitive Interface with on-screen wizard, you are guided through the data recovery, disk imaging and cloning processes step by step. Demo only displays recovered data.
- Publisher: Disk Doctors Lab Data Recovery Software
- Home page: www.diskdoctors.net
- Last updated: June 27th, 2011
Featured improvements in this release: KDE Network Manager, new applications, 30,000 applications catalogued and reviewable both online and in the new software manager, brand new incremental backup tool for both data and software selection, USB and Windows installers, 3 years support, look & feel improvements.
- Publisher: Linux Mint
- Last updated: December 6th, 2010
Linux Multimedia Studio is a virtual studio for music creation. LMMS offers a free alternative to commercial software. To work with it JACK and SDL libraries and audio card are required. With LMMS you can produce electronic music via your computer, so you don’t have to buy expensive hardware for having great sounds and making cool music.
- Publisher: LMMS Developers
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: July 15th, 2019
R-Linux is a free file recovery utility for the Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS file system used in the Linux OS and several Unixes. R-Linux uses the same InteligentScan technology as R-Studio, and flexible parameter settings to provide the fastest and most reliable file recovery for the Linux platform.
- Publisher: R-Tools Technology Inc.
- Home page: www.r-tt.com
- Last updated: October 7th, 2015
Get Linux is an open source download client, which interacts with a server side library for downloading numerous Linux-based operating systems. You can download more than 100 Linux distributions, by simply selecting their name from the available list. You can obtain the most updated Linux OS, without having to manually search and download the ISO file via a browser.
- Publisher: Dev-Fire
- Home page: sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 26th, 2013
A powerful and easy-to-use tool for managing disks and volumes. With a comprehensive set of operations, you can organize your hard disk and volume configuration for optimal performance, while keeping your data safe. Acronis Disk Director 11 Home brings together the most valuable disk management functions and partition recovery tools in a single powerful package.
- Publisher: Acronis
- Home page: www.acronis.com.sg
- Last updated: February 10th, 2012
DiskInternals Linux Recovery lets you recover deleted or damaged data from Ext2/Ext3 partitions. Theis utility also allows you to repair a corrupt or damaged partition table and attempt to restore a disk after a serious crash, so you’ll have a chance to repair a serious malfunction, from Windows.
- Publisher: DiskInternals Research
- Home page: www.diskinternals.com
- Last updated: May 18th, 2020
UFS Explorer Standard Recovery is a universal solution for various data loss cases. Advanced software mechanisms allow working effectively with diverse storage systems while an easy-to-use interface makes complicated data recovery a simple procedure.
- Publisher: SysDev Laboratories LLC
- Home page: www.ufsexplorer.com
- Last updated: April 26th, 2020
X2Go enables you to access a graphical desktop of a computer over a low bandwidth (or high bandwidth) connection. The client installs as a normal application and facilitates the connection to other PCs. With X2Go, you mainly access Linux computers. The Linux computer you are accessing is the X2Go Server. You can connect from a computer running Linux, Windows or Mac OS X.
- Publisher: Oleksandr Shneyder, Heinz-Markus Graesing
- Home page: www.x2go.org
- Last updated: April 8th, 2015