Borland compiler in Title/Summary
The Borland C++ Compiler (BCC) is the foundation and core technology of C++Builder 5. Borland C++ Compiler is a blazingly fast 32-bit optimizing compiler. It includes the latest ANSI/ISO C++ language support including, the STL (Standard Template Library) framework and C++ template support and the complete Borland C/C++ Runtime Library (RTL).
- Publisher: Embarcadero Technologies, Inc.
- Last updated: July 25th, 2017
The Borland C++ 5.5 Compiler is the high performance foundation and core technology of Inprise/Borland's award-winning Borland C++Builder product line and is the basis for Inprise/Borland's recently announced C++Builder(TM) 5 development system for Windows 95, 98, NT, and Windows 2000.
- Publisher: Embarcadero Technologies
- Home page: downloads.embarcadero.com
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2012
Together is a modeling platform that gives enterprise teams leading-edge design capabilities which enable the visualization and continued maintenance of IT architectures. Together modeling technologies enable software delivery teams to create applications that truly meet business needs by using its capabilities to analyze, design and implement flexible.
- Publisher: Borland Software Corporation
- Home page: www.borland.com
- Last updated: December 11th, 2009
Borland compiler in Description
XMLDoc creates intermediary comment files for you, which are then merged with structural information about your code from the compiler. This allows you to either document your Delphi in code, or maintain all your help content separately from the code, without the overhead of updating documentation every time the structure changes.
- Publisher: Aleatha Parker
- Last updated: November 23rd, 2011
Zeta Debugger is a stand-alone source level debugger and code profiler for C/C++/Asm applications written for Windows 98/2000/XP.
- Publisher: Sapunov Vladimir
- Home page: www.fyzor.com
- Last updated: September 20th, 2008
CrossKylix is a free toolkit to integrate the Borland Kylix (Delphi for Linux) compiler into the Delphi Windows IDE. This project was created for people who wish to develop cross-platform applications with Delphi, without the need to switch between Linux/Kylix and Windows/Delphi all the time.
- Publisher: Simon Kissel
- Home page: crosskylix.untergrund.net
- Last updated: November 22nd, 2010
Auto C is used to create user interfaces in the C programming language. Create the skeleton for a generic SDK C Windows application by drawing controls on a form. Use a toolbox, properties box and property pages in a visual-style WYSIWYG environment.
- Publisher: Wade Schuette
- Home page: autoc.wolosoft.com
- Last updated: March 5th, 2015
IBDAC is an enhanced component library for fast direct access to InterBase, Firebird and Yaffil from Delphi, C++Builder and Lazarus, supporting Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, and FreeBSD for 32-bit and 64-bit platforms.
- Publisher: Devart
- Home page: www.devart.com
- Last updated: December 7th, 2019
Additional Borland compiler selection
Free Pascal is a 32-, 64-, and 16-bit professional Pascal compiler. It can target many processor architectures: Intel x86 (including 8086), AMD64/x86-64, PowerPC, PowerPC64, SPARC, ARM, AArch64, MIPS, and the JVM. The language syntax has excellent compatibility with TP 7.0 as well as with most versions of Delphi (classes, rtti, exceptions, ansistrings, widestrings, interfaces).
- Publisher: Free Pascal Team
- Home page: www.freepascal.org
- Last updated: December 1st, 2015
MPLAB XC16 is a compiler for 16-bit PIC and dsPIC microcontrollers. Combined with MPLAB X IDE, you get a complete IDE with debugging features. You can single-step through C and C++ source code to inspect variables and structures at critical points. It supports data structures with defined data types, including floating point.
- Publisher: Microchip Technology Inc.
- Home page: www.microchip.com
- Last updated: February 21st, 2017
MPLAB XC32 Compiler is a program that adds the flexibility to develop and reuse C projects and components for all 32 bit MCU devices. It is compliant with the majority of C 98 and C 2003 ANSI standards, it includes the Dinkumware Standard C library and it can be used with all C or mixed C/C projects in MPLAB XC.
- Publisher: Microchip
- Home page: www.microchip.com
- Last updated: September 28th, 2015
Quick Batch File Compiler 3.2 is a complete software that enables you to convert your batch files into EXE files in one click. This program will convert your files but the content of your batch file will be encrypted and it will not suffer any modifications because it will be protected from changes.
- Publisher: AbyssMedia.com
- Home page: abyssmedia.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Crestron SIMPL+ Cross-Compiler is simply an Installshield-installed version of the Coldfire GNU C Compiler SIMPL+® is a language extension that enhances SIMPL Windows by using a procedural “C-like” language to code elements of the program that were difficult, or impossible, with SIMPL alone.
- Publisher: Crestron Electronics Inc.
- Home page: support.crestron.com
- Last updated: May 20th, 2009
Turbo Pascal is a compiler and an integrated development environment (IDE) for the Pascal language that run on MS-DOS operating system. This program is a simpler solution by packaging software DOSBox Turbo Pascal 7.0 and 0.74 into a single installation file.
- Publisher: kithuatlaptrinh.tk
- Home page: kithuatlaptrinh.tk
- Last updated: November 15th, 2011
PICBASIC PRO Compiler is a basic programming language for Microchip's PIC microcontrollers. PBP is a development tool for embedded programmers.PICBASIC PRO Compiler is a full-blown development tool that produces code in the same manner as a C compiler.
- Publisher: microEngineering Labs, Inc.
- Home page: www.pbp3.com
- Last updated: January 31st, 2013
Crossword Compiler is a program that lets you create your own puzzles and word games in an easy and pleasant way. It is an excellent tool for educators, crossword enthusiasts, and anyone interested in classic word games. Puzzles created with this app can be published to a web site, printed out, or exported to PDF for sharing.
- Publisher: WordWeb Software, Antony Lewis
- Home page: www.crossword-compiler.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
Excel Compiler offers an easy and hassle-free workbook copy protection for Microsoft Excel. You can compile an Excel spreadsheet into an EXE application with securely-protected formulas in binary format and protected VBA code. With its registration/license management feature, you can protect your compiled Excel workbook from illegal copying by using a hardware locking mechanism.
- Publisher: DoneEx
- Home page: doneex.com
- Last updated: August 3rd, 2017
Resource Workshop is the original installation disks for this very good (if aging) resource compiler/editor. A project is a collection of one or more resources. A project is stored in a file that contains one or more resources, or refers to files containing resources, or both. Typically, this file is a resource compiler (.RC) script file.
- Publisher: Borland International
- Home page: www.woodmann.com
- Last updated: March 22nd, 2012