Bpm live realtime bpm measurement in Title/Summary
BPM Studio Pro is a proficient application from all aspects. The program boasts of a BPM File Archive, Sample Player, Sample Editor, BPM Counter, File Editor, Cross Fader, Mixer, File Info Box, CD Player and other impressive user management features, along with the latest hardware controllers.
- Publisher: AlcaTech
- Last updated: October 23rd, 2020
MixMeister BPM Analyzer helps you quickly find out BPM (beats per minute) of any song. The program's main advantages are accuracy and ease of use. It can calculate very precisely the BMP of any song and the user friendly interface makes operating this tool a very simple job that even complete beginners can perform.
- Publisher: MixMeister Technology
- Last updated: March 1st, 2008
Avantage is advanced process modeling software, not a basic flowcharter with a BPMN skin. Avantage allows you analyze processes with metrics and category analysis (value adding/non-value adding) so you can reduce costs which is what 100% of companies are trying to do. Avantage gives you the power to do this.
- Publisher: KAISHA-Tec Co. Ltd. Japan.
- Last updated: May 22nd, 2012
Bpm live realtime bpm measurement in Description
A next-generation BPM platform, Skelta BPM provides a solution for BPM requirements of every class of BPM and workflow software users - enterprise users, information workers and business managers, OEMs/ISVs and developers. Skelta BPM is a robust business application platform that provides the business users with the ability to create a new application, by making use of its powerful features.
- Publisher: Skelta
- Last updated: June 1st, 2010
KraMixer DJ Software 1.0 is one of the interesting DJ Mixing applications that incorporates the latest technology and assets for providing great DJing experience to the users. The program makes use of DirectX 8.1 for its fast sound processing capabilities and extra features, but it isn't mandatory for running the application.
- Publisher: kramware.com
- Last updated: March 7th, 2013
Business Process Management (BPM) system is a business application development environment that requires no programming knowledge. -Drag & Drop Designing "Business Process Chart" - Defining 'Data Items' for Business Process - Configure 'Allocation Rule' in Each Task
- Publisher: Questetra, Inc.
- Home page: store.questetra.com
- Last updated: February 14th, 2012
Uncertainty Sidekick is a free application for calculating and analyzing measurement uncertainty that incorporates the concepts and methods presented in the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Guide to the Expression of Uncertainty in Measurement (GUM).
- Publisher: Integrated Sciences Group
- Home page: www.isgmax.com
- Last updated: December 13th, 2008
TracerDAQ provides four virtual instrument applications used to graphically display and store input data – and generate output signals – within minutes of installing Measurement Computing data acquisition hardware. The applications allow the user to customize appearance, store configurations for future use, save data to a file for export.
- Publisher: Measurement Computing Corporation
- Home page: www.mccdaq.com
- Last updated: November 12th, 2014
Additional Bpm live realtime bpm measurement selection
With this program you can easily determine the 'Beats per minutes' of a track. On every beat press on the 'beat' button. And BPM counter determines the corresponding BPM value. If you need a cd player, push a button and start your favourite cd player...
- Publisher: Abyss Media Company
- Home page: www.abyssmedia.com
- Last updated: March 19th, 2021
Bonita BPM Community edition lets you build process-based business applications in an open source environment. This application allows you to choose off-the-shelf, low-code, or completely custom UI design - or use a mix of all three for your specific user experience needs.
- Publisher: BonitaSoft
- Home page: www.bonitasoft.com
- Last updated: September 29th, 2017
The BPM Studio Private Version 4 offers beside the well-tried features now in addition an Autofade Mode and CD Recorder Support. Both professional Player work with real Cue and Cue/Play buttons and even with several Cue points. Play and pitch any WAVE's and MP3's and even Audio CD's! Or let the BPM Studio Crossfader automatically mix complete Playlists.
- Publisher: AlcaTech GmbH
- Home page: www.alcatech.com
- Last updated: May 30th, 2012
Oracle BPM gives you the tools to design, implement, execute and manage business processes that can run within a single department or enterprise, or between enterprises. Business analysts and developers can build, simulate, and test solutions by using Oracle BPM Studio.
- Publisher: Oracle
- Home page: www.oracle.com
- Last updated: January 27th, 2012
BPM or Beat per minutes is a number that tell you how fast a tune is.It's most used on disco/trance/pop songs. BPMCounter 2004 include this: -New user interface. -Only one .EXE file and no extra files needed. -Delay time calculator, counter and manual. -Metronome with sound! -Windows XP Theme support -Loads faster then previus versions.
- Publisher: Peter Gustafsson
- Home page: peter.teampg.se
- Last updated: January 20th, 2010
Inspire - designed to help you provide the most precise fittings and superior counseling for your patients and their families. Now you have a more personal, accurate way to fit your patients with Starkey's Prescriptive Fitting Package including SoundPoint, Live Real Ear Measurement, Live Speech Mapping and eSTAT.
- Publisher: Starkey Laboratories
- Home page: www.starkeypro.com
- Last updated: August 29th, 2018
This program help you to get a tap delay sounding just right, and fiddled for hours with millisecond delay. This program will allow you quickly to know what the delay time should be for a certain BPM (tempo). A cool little ditty that you just load up, type in the tempo, and it does all the work, giving you delay times down to a 32nd. Delay works on all versions of Windows.
- Publisher: AnalogX
- Home page: www.analogx.com
- Last updated: December 10th, 2014
Harmonic mixing is mixing tracks that are not only in the same key, but also with keys that work with one another. The first thing you have to do before that can happen though is to key out your tracks. Keying tracks with tuneXplorer is very easy. First, you need to add single track or entire folder of audio files to the program.
- Publisher: AbyssMedia.com
- Home page: www.abyssmedia.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
This free little buddy is used to get BPM’s for your songs into iTunes. Just tap the big button along to the beat of the music and a precise BPM will be given to you. Just tap and all will be revealed. This is your start into a world of perfect BPM playlists.
- Publisher: Rehab Technologies
- Last updated: October 31st, 2011
- A baking program archive for the preservation of baking programs. - Input of programs includes additional info such as capacity of baking sheets. - Printouts of the programs, either as detailed or abbreviated lists. - Reading and writing of the baking programs over the front jack
- Publisher: MIWE Michael Wenz GmbH