C scientific plotting library in Title/Summary
The Scientific Data-Set library makes it easy for .NET developers to read, write, and share scalars, vectors, matrices, and multidimensional grids common in scientific modeling. It supports CSV, NetCDF, and other file formats. This application features a rich metadata to create self-descriptive data packages.
- Publisher: Microsoft Research
- Home page: research.microsoft.com
- Last updated: July 20th, 2015
Giza is a lightweight 2D scientific plotting library built on cairo. Provides uniform output to pdf, ps, png and X-Windows. Written in C with no dependencies (other than cairo) as a lightweight replacement for PGPLOT.Features- 2D plotting library - Output to png,ps,pdf and X-window - Interactivity via cursor calls (similar to PGCURS, PGBAND) - Designed as a lightweight replacement for PGPLOT
- Publisher: Daniel Price
- Home page: giza.sf.net
- Last updated: August 30th, 2022
Veusz is a GUI scientific plotting and graphing package. It is designed to produce publication-ready Postscript or PDF output. SVG, EMF and bitmap export formats are also supported. The program runs under Unix/Linux, Windows or Mac OS X, and binaries are provided. Data can be read from text, CSV or FITS files, and data can be manipulated or examined from within the application.
- Publisher: Jeremy Sanders
- Home page: veusz.github.io
- Last updated: December 8th, 2022
C scientific plotting library in Description
Matplotlib tries to make easy things easy and hard things possible. You can generate plots, histograms, power spectra, bar charts, errorcharts, scatterplots, etc, with just a few lines of code. For a sampling, see the screenshots, thumbnail gallery, and examples directory
- Publisher: Darren Dale, Eric Firing, Reinier Heeres, John Hunter, Jeff Whitaker, Michael Droettboom, Michiel de Hoon, Russell Owen, Benjamin Root
- Home page: matplotlib.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 28th, 2012
Simfit is a computer package for simulation, statistical analysis, curve fitting and graph plotting using models from a compiled library or from ASCII text files supplied by the user. It can be used for teaching the principles of curve fitting, simulation and statistical analysis to students, but it will be found most useful by those interested in serious data analysis.
- Publisher: University of Manchester
- Last updated: October 6th, 2015
PyQwt is a set of Python bindings for the Qwt library featuring fast plotting of Python lists and tuples and the powerful multi-dimensional arrays provided by NumPy, the fundamental package for efficient scientific and engineering computing in Python.
- Publisher: Gerard Vermeulen
- Home page: pyqwt.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: November 30th, 2015
XYit captures xy coordinates from images of graphs and maps, providing you with the original co-ordinates of points and line features. You can also do the reverse - plotting xy points back onto an image - for showing proposed traffic routes, boundary changes etc. This unique program is an invaluable tool for image analysis, graphing, charting and mapping & plotting .
- Publisher: Geomatix
- Home page: www.geomatix.net
- Last updated: March 13th, 2010
It is an application designed for technical plotting and data analysis. It has a powerful scientific spreadsheet for data analysis, and an object-oriented on screen graphics editor that makes it easy to design and modify graphs. Main Features; - powerful scientific spreadsheet. - data import from Excel, ASCII, CSV, Access, DBase, etc.
- Publisher: Poly Software International, Inc.
- Home page: www.polysoftware.com
- Last updated: April 23rd, 2013
Additional C scientific plotting library selection
Quincy is freeware open-source. It is a simple programming environment for C/C++ on Windows. It contains an editor, a compiler, a debugger, and graphics and GUI toolkits. Because of it's simple interface, Quincy is ideal for learning C or C++ programming.
- Publisher: Codecutter.net
- Home page: www.codecutter.net
- Last updated: November 19th, 2011
HDF5 for Python (h5py) is a general-purpose Python interface to the Hierarchical Data Format library. HDF5 is a versatile, mature scientific software library designed for the fast, flexible storage of enormous amounts of data. A major design goal of h5py is interoperability; you can read your existing data in HDF5 format, and create new files that any HDF5- aware program can understand.
- Publisher: Andrew Collette
- Last updated: October 1st, 2011
2D/3D technical graphics plotting and data analysis software for your plotting needs. Curve fitting, FFT and a presentation software! Download a demo of our analysis and plotting software!
- Publisher: Dipl.-Phys.-Ing. Ralf Wirtz
- Home page: www.simplexnumerica.com
- Last updated: December 8th, 2022
Matplotlib Python plotting package strives to produce publication quality 2D graphics for interactive graphing, scientific publishing, user interface development and web application servers targeting multiple user interfaces and hardcopy output formats. There is a 'pylab' mode which emulates matlab graphics
- Publisher: Python Software Foundation
- Home page: pypi.python.org
- Last updated: March 18th, 2011
Powerful ActiveX control for scientific and business graphs
- Publisher: Encore Consulting
- Home page: www.encoreconsulting.com.au
- Last updated: March 2nd, 2008
CPlot is a general purpose plotting library for MFC based applications. The library supports XY style plots that can be scatter plots, line plots, and histogram plots. Each data set can be set to a different chart style, color, markers (there are a few built in markers), and line thickness.
- Publisher: mole6022e23,Todd Clements
- Home page: cplot.sourceforge.net
- Last updated: April 21st, 2010
Draco is an open-source econometric solution, providing functionality available in popular statistics packages without high purchasing and licensing costs. A familiar, yet powerful, user interface to improve efficiency. The user interface of Draco is similar to spreadsheet applications, presenting all data to the user for all stored variables.
- Publisher: Approximatrix, LLC
- Home page: approximatrix.com
- Last updated: January 20th, 2010
Financial calculator for Mortgages, Loans, Leases, Savings, Fund & Retirement. Discounted Cash Flow Analysis. Forecast + CPI historical inflation. Statistics, Scientific & Graphing calculator to solve algebraic equations, derivatives and integrals.
- Publisher: DBCOM
- Home page: www.dbcom.com.au
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
Based on PyQwt (plotting widgets for PyQt4 graphical user interfaces) and on the scientific modules NumPy and SciPy, guiqwt is a Python library providing efficient 2D data-plotting features (curve/image visualization and related tools) for interactive computing and signal/image processing application development.
- Publisher: pythonxy.com
- Home page: code.google.com
- Last updated: December 3rd, 2012
This package provides the HP Active Support Library for the supported notebook models and operating systems. The HP Active Support Library is a collection of tools that enables customers to discover, use, troubleshoot, and diagnose issues with their computers.
- Publisher: HP Development Company, L.P.
- Last updated: September 14th, 2011