Calculate power factor with matlab in Title/Summary
Random Factor Mahjong is a new and very different Mahjong game. The traditional Mahjong game is presented in a Puzzle/Levels format. A unique random board generator produces new boards every time you play, offering a different challenge every game!
- Publisher: Shoecake Games
- Home page: www.shoecakegames.com
- Last updated: May 27th, 2020
MATLAB Production Server lets you run MATLAB programs within your production systems, enabling you to incorporate custom analytics in enterprise applications. Web, database, desktop, and enterprise applications request MATLAB analytics running on MATLAB Production Server via a lightweight client library.
- Publisher: The MathWorks, Inc.
- Home page: www.mathworks.com
- Last updated: February 6th, 2015
The IBM Power Configurator is an application designed to help you calculate real-world power and heat ratings of your IBM System X Servers, BladeCenters and their components. You can set your geography, electronic service, altitude or elevation and the inlet air temperature for your power configuration.
- Publisher: IBM Corporation
- Last updated: March 22nd, 2013
Calculate power factor with matlab in Description
This Excel-based design tool is designed for a PFC pre-regulated boost converter using the FAN9612 interleaved dual BCM PFC controller. The FAN9611/12 family of interleaved dual Boundary- Conduction-Mode (BCM) Power-Factor-Correction (PFC) controllers operate two parallel-connected boost power trains 180° out of phase.
- Publisher: Fairchild Semiconductor
- Home page: www.fairchildsemi.com
- Last updated: May 25th, 2012
Emsa FlexInfo Pro is an advanced system information and diagnstics utility. Gets system information data, also benchmark (CPU Speed test), and network info (IP/host lookup, Ping),realtime stats, html reports etc. Freeware.
- Publisher: EMSA SYSTEMS LTD
- Last updated: March 14th, 2008
Can calculate power tracks for activities from speed, climbing speed and calculates calories spent based on these power data. Features: - AfterImport plugin: power calculation and weather import will be done automatically during import - Weather plugin: provides weather information (wind, temperature, ...) that can make power calculation much more precise and so much more.
- Publisher: Old Man Biking
- Last updated: January 22nd, 2012
Electrical Calculations software provides calculations and ratings for busbars, cable, power factor correction, motor starting, enclosure ventiation and many metric / imperial conversions and constants.
- Publisher: L.M. Photonics Ltd
- Home page: www.lmphotonics.com
- Last updated: March 13th, 2008
Circutor PowerStudio Scada is a program that allows you to design electrical energy efficiency equipment. The program also allows you to perform measurement controls, to smart charge electric vehicles, to set up the power factor compensation and the harmonic filtering.
- Publisher: Circutor
- Home page: circutor.com
- Last updated: January 13th, 2014
Additional Calculate power factor with matlab selection
This tool helps you perform power and sample size calculations. It can be used for studies with dichotomous, continuous, or survival response measures. It’s a handy tool meant for students and professionals with at least minimal statistical knowledge.
- Publisher: William D. Dupont and Walton D. Plummer, Jr.
- Last updated: August 25th, 2014
Turbine Steam-Consumption Calculator is a program that will calculate the steam consumption for a turbine of known power and efficiency. The program will determine the specific and actual steam consumption and the outlet steam enthalpy, entropy, temperature and quality.
- Publisher: Wayne Jayes & Harvey Wilson
- Home page: www.katmarsoftware.com
- Last updated: August 25th, 2013
Calculate LED Load Resistor Values; Calculate Power Supply Component Values; Calculate Ohms' Law; Caculate Regulator Circuit Component Values, Transistor Circuit Component Values.
- Publisher: Lucid Enterprises, Inc
- Home page: www.lucidcc.com
- Last updated: May 26th, 2020
In Low Voltage industrial installations, capacitors are mainly used for reactive energy correction (raising the power factor). When these capacitors are energized, inrush current peaks occur through the installation devices. This program allows the calculation of these peaks and gives the references of the ABB contactors according to the installation specifications.
- Publisher: Zero G
- Home page: www.abb.com
- Last updated: October 29th, 2008
A software to help you calculate the power capacity of a gear mesh. PowerGear is a "superset" of AGMA Standard 2001 "Fundamental Rating Factors and Calculation Methods for Involute Spur and Helical Gear Teeth" that addresses all factors in the Standard with extended analysis capability to include both internal and external gears.
- Publisher: Drive Systems Technology Inc.
- Last updated: May 23rd, 2012
A comprehensive suite of tools to perform your electrical design calculations: - Conduit fill - Conductor sizing - Motors - Transformers - Power factor - Voltage deop - Fault current - Box fill and sizing - Lighting design - Panel Directories - Quick reference tables - Custom conductors - Detailed reports - Full NEC Compliance
- Publisher: necdesignsoftware
- Home page: necdesignsoftware.com
- Last updated: August 14th, 2011
Handy, easy to use calculator tells electrical voltage drop over distance, cost to run lights and equipment per day, week, month and year. Calculate amperage, wattage, foot candles, much more.
- Publisher: Arkansoft
- Last updated: October 26th, 2009
Electrc 2014 is a set of tools for electrical design calculations. It can be used for various applications such as conduit fill, conductor sizing, motor selection, transformer selection, power factor calculation, voltage drop measurement, fault current, etc.
- Publisher: NEC Design Software
- Home page: www.necdesignsoftware.com
- Last updated: December 18th, 2015
PowerAnalyst is a software companion to the Arbiter Model 931A. Main Features : - Save and Plot Three Phase: - Voltage, Current, Power, Vars, Phase Angle, Distortion, Frequency, Volt-Amperes, Power Factor - Flexible Trigger Setup - Measure Power Supply Efficiency and Distortion - Save plot to the clipboard - Export to spreadsheet
- Publisher: Nikola Corporation
- Last updated: September 18th, 2008
WindPower is an interactive computer program that can be used to calculate the performance of wind turbines ranging from small domestic units with rotors of a metre or two in diameter up to the largest commercial units with rotor diameters of around 100 metres in diameter. It can be used for both horizontal axis wind turbines (HAWTs) and vertical axis wind turbines (VAWTs).
- Publisher: PelaFlow Consulting
- Home page: www.wind-power-program.com